Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

"#1"

walli

what do u expect its FOE and MM, all they do is make excuses in order to keep their brainwashed members from leaving.

its how they've been running their clan for years, and until they understand THAT WE DONT GIVE A **** WHAT THEY THINK. they will slowly lose dedicated members, their organization will slowly be less effective, and they will lose whats left of the respect that think they have

but gj FOE on your trip.

Don't give a ****? then why are you still on this topic and bitching?

MMpktripssig.jpg

mhdl5x.pngmhdl5x.png

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our main domain is F2P, seems like it's working pretty well isn't it? ^_^

Firstly, you guys are "defeating" us in F2p for only 1 month. We will see how it will goes with Epidemic within a few months...

Secondly, this is a topic about Foe's sunday P2p pk trip so there's no need to post **** like "f2p is our domain".

Thank you.

24ngo4z.png

FOE_Bling_vector.png

Excellent job on foe, #1 p2p for sure.

However walli im slowly losing my respect for foe for allowing you to continue to post topics. "We ****** up dp twice" "went sent e back to f2p" there is no reason to be a blatent *******. When dave or uaex made topics, they would be sure to tell clans they respected them and were thankful they could get good fights with them. Now all we have is you acting like a thug on the internets. So nice job on slowly burning FOEs rep.

R.I.P. Epidemic 2/4/2010

Ily [Coz]<3

e7o30z.jpg

lol@E on this topic

hi walli,

how are you today?

Mithril Pride
Oddish Poke-Power
#Prodigy
#Mayhem-Makers
Attack 70/75 Strength 81/99 Defence 20/20 Range 91/91 magic 91/94
Cooking 90/90 Fishing 83/90 Woodcutting 82/90 Hunter 95/99

(21:55:50) <+[Foe]Chad> EPIDEMIC ALL NUMBERS AND MITH GET OFF OF US

(21:56:00) <+[Foe]Chad> know your place E

(21:56:08) <+[Foe]Chad> EPIDEMIC LEARN YOUR ******* PLACES *****

Spoken like a true warrior

Excellent job foe, #1 p2p for sure.

However walli im slowly losing my respect for foe for allowing you to continue to post topics. "We ****** up dp twice" "went sent e back to f2p" there is no reason to be a blatent *******. When dave or uaex made topics, they would be sure to tell clans they respected them and were thankful they could get good fights with them. Now all we have is you acting like a thug on the internets. So nice job on slowly burning FOEs rep.

heartline8.gif

Sandra stop spamming no one like's you. You may say the same to me but o well NO ONE WANTS YOU ON THESE FORUMS ACTING COOL FOR EPIDEMIC AND SPAMMING ****!

Sandra babe We all know ur a man... Stop flamming i no i am But u made the most spams here trying to flam.... Your srsly an ass irl and pop open your front door and step outsidee theres wa world out there apart from these forums and crashing!

Currently in : Corrupt Pures

My rsn is :ADAMPOON

Goals adampoon -

all 70 stats 73/80range

80/90range 90/99range 70/80str 80/90str 99/99mage

chain69.png

Sandra stop spamming no one like's you. You may say the same to me but o well NO ONE WANTS YOU ON THESE FORUMS ACTING COOL FOR EPIDEMIC AND SPAMMING ****!

Sandra babe We all know ur a man... Stop flamming i no i am But u made the most spams here trying to flam.... Your srsly an ass irl and pop open your front door and step outsidee theres wa world out there apart from these forums and crashing!

Lmfao.

Atleast his stats are good... nevermind.

vanmirpixelsigwithblack.png

what do u expect its FOE and MM, all they do is make excuses in order to keep their brainwashed members from leaving.

its how they've been running their clan for years, and until they understand THAT WE DONT GIVE A **** WHAT THEY THINK. they will slowly lose dedicated members, their organization will slowly be less effective, and they will lose whats left of the respect that think they have

but gj FOE on your trip.

Sorry, i know your new in Epidemic..but dont talk about other clans when your clan was exact same..Talking about 'excuses' lol.

Anyways gj foe im saying that as a eop member :biggrin:

Excellent job on foe, #1 p2p for sure.

you mean what you do to mm & foe? lol

lol for someone who got kicked from our clan u shouldnt be talking ****. no one likes you bro, your like that one retarded guy at a party who trys to act cool by getting all drunk, only to realize that the next morning when we wakes up he has a bag of flaming dog **** laying on his face.

l2getfriendsbro.

I'm KJ's friend.

[Fi]Steve ..::.. Forever Fi ..::.. Fatality
~ Proud Ex - warlord1.gifHigh Council of Fatality ~
Bleeding Green Since '07
---
Fatality-1.png

you mean what you do to mm & foe? lol

We are not assholes about it. Im trying to tell FOE they had a nice weekend and I respect them for that, but I'm also telling Walli and FOE in general that he gives them a horrible rep. Sorry if it came off that I didnt like foe.

R.I.P. Epidemic 2/4/2010

Ily [Coz]<3

e7o30z.jpg