Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

30 Defence/Anything above 53 prayer

Carnage

The whole point of being a pure was to be the lowest combat possible to tear **** up. I believe that 30defence and 95prayer do meet this requirement. Think of it this way. If you had a 30defence account with 95prayer 70 attack 99str 90hp and 99mage you would be 96combat. You would be beating the **** out of maxed 1 defense pures like their nothing. Would you rather be the maxed 1 defense pure whos getting theyre **** wrecked or the 30 defense pure?

There is no point in getting 99 attack even in p2p if you're 99 strength. 60 or 75 is ideal. People who get 99 are just asking to get wrecked.

But your comparison is flawed. Someone can be 40 def and be a lower level than some pures depending on their attack and prayer levels.

Yet 40 defence isn't pure, is it? Then why is 20+ defence pure? It isn't.

Member of EOP 10 FEB. 2010
99 Magic on 23 FEB. 2010
Legend of EOP 23 FEB. 2010
Elite Member of EOP 22 MARCH 2010
Quit EOP MAY 2010 - RETIRED
Member of EOP 12 JULY 2011

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is no point in getting 99 attack even in p2p if you're 99 strength. 60 or 75 is ideal. People who get 99 are just asking to get wrecked.

But your comparison is flawed. Someone can be 40 def and be a lower level than some pures depending on their attack and prayer levels.

Yet 40 defence isn't pure, is it? Then why is 20+ defence pure? It isn't.

99 attack is so you could hit through rune.. the old-school goal was to max out as a pure. not just to stay at 60 or 75.

40-50 deference is a rune pure, 20defence is an initiate pure, 30defence is a prossy/new prayers pure, 70-75defense is barrows pure. 51-69 defense arent pures nor is 76+ defense. there are clans for all these types of pures besides 30defense. if we accepted 20defence and pures are already aiming to get 30defense for the new prayers, why not accept them?

100620235240.png

GF Joe

I don't understand why these 30 defence kids are allowed to wear addy let alone mith, back in the day people who got hacked for 32 defence or whatever had to wear robes from then on in....

Tom N Eto. 99 Range, 99 Strength, 99 Hitpoints Pure.
MostValuablePlayer.pngTomCartoonTEXT.png
Ex-The Hatred High Council.
Ex-The Dreaded High Council
Malice Founder. Something words can't describe.

bestf2ppker.pngpkvideo.png

99 attack is so you could hit through rune.. the old-school goal was to max out as a pure. not just to stay at 60 or 75.

40-50 deference is a rune pure, 20defence is an initiate pure, 30defence is a prossy/new prayers pure, 70-75defense is barrows pure. 51-69 defense arent pures nor is 76+ defense. there are clans for all these types of pures besides 30defense. if we accepted 20defence and pures are already aiming to get 30defense for the new prayers, why not accept them?

Because after you go past 1 defense, you're doing it purely for the sake of survivability. I'm reluctant to call 20 defense pure, but that is the absolute line for me.

And for the sake of all that is good, there is no such thing as a barrows pure or prossy/new prayers pure. Ffs I swear, half these people must come from RSC's pk general channel.

30nj3p2.gif

^13th'd^

26+ defence = not a pure

95 prayer is questionable. Unneccessary to me imo, a 44 pray pure would wreck a 95 pray pure if they were the same combat level, being under 90ish combat.

I'd go as far to say that 95+ combat.. not really a pure. Mains are 95 combat.. anything in the triple digits is just unpure to me. When your at the point, that in pvp your always fighting mains.. i'm going to classify you as a main.

This is just my opinion, please don't have a heart attack or anything because my view are diff than yours.

So I can be 95 pray and be pure, but I cant have curses?

R.I.P. Epidemic 2/4/2010

Ily [Coz]<3

e7o30z.jpg

Alright I was just wondering what everyones opinion on 30 defence was. To be honest 30 defence is NOT PURE. First of all that's 7+ combat levels. You have access to more armors that give you an advantage over pures who have 1 defence. In F2P you have a hell of a lot better chance to tank. In P2P you have access to robes that have such a boost advantage it's unreal.

Now on to prayer.

53 prayer is the same combat level as having 52 prayer. This is a neccesity because people WILL PRAY AGAINST YOU AT ONE POINT OR ANOTHER and you need something to help drain their prayer.

Anything above 53 prayer is IMPURE. I see a lot of "pures" today with 70+ prayer. That's a good 2 combat levels above what is needed so how can you call yourself pure if you have those stats?

This isn't to bash anyone with 53+ prayer or 30+ defence. This is just to show you how much of an unfair advantage 30 defence "pures" and "pures" with 53+ prayer have over people who are actually PURES.

Discuss.

Explain to me how it's unfair?

pg0j18.gif

30 def should be accepted everywhere....you dont have an advantage over anyone in 1v1 lol

Lol are you kidding me?

1 def

Addy gloves

20 def

mith armor

rune gloves

30+ Def

New prayers

hand cannons

Addy armor

Dragon gloves

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012

Lol are you kidding me?

1 def

Addy gloves

20 def

mith armor

rune gloves

30+ Def

New prayers

hand cannons

Addy armor

Dragon gloves

someone who was 1 def and got 30 on purpose would have new prays okay

but they wont have handcannon or dragon gloves

l_30153a1cab714148bb618893ea81ce42.jpg

someone who was 1 def and got 30 on purpose would have new prays okay

but they wont have handcannon or dragon gloves

I won't even know that to start off.

But either way that just a "few" to name the least how much of advantage these 30 def "Pures" have.

Here is some more review:

A rune pure in F2P with 40 defence, 40 attack, 99 strength, 99 hp, 99 range and 31 prayer is 86 combat. That would WRECK almost any pure and most mains around its level in F2P, yet it isn't pure right?

Member of EOP 10 FEB. 2010
99 Magic on 23 FEB. 2010
Legend of EOP 23 FEB. 2010
Elite Member of EOP 22 MARCH 2010
Quit EOP MAY 2010 - RETIRED
Member of EOP 12 JULY 2011

Here is some more review:

A rune pure in F2P with 40 defence, 40 attack, 99 strength, 99 hp, 99 range and 31 prayer is 86 combat. That would WRECK almost any pure and most mains around its level in F2P, yet it isn't pure right?

Wow you are so clueless...

Rune armor = not a pure

That's like saying a 99 Defense, 99 range, and 99 Hp is a "Pure" because it owns at it level. (97 combat 1 prayer, 1 attack, 1 str)

You could have that account and still fail at pking.

"Owning" has nothing to do with that fact of being a pure.

Because to be a successfully because you need skill.

That fact is Pures have LOW defense and back in the old wild everyone knew that was 1-20 defense and even then everyone would laugh if you had 20 def.

And now you give me this bull **** about 30 def being "pure".

What's next, are 40 Def going to be "pure"?

Anything over 1 def is not pure, it's failed.

I think 52 prayer is the max pray an actual (1 def) pure should have, again if you **** up and get 53 you shouldn't really being playing RS if you're that retarded.

Which clans now accept nothing higher than 29 def? Foe & MM, anymore?

I was a 1 defence pure for 4 years about 6 weeks ago I got 30 defence from quests and 95 prayer I'm now 100 combat and the 1st maxed turmoil gs pure. Not gnna lie im loving it idk if it's just me but back in the day pures used to be the kids wreckking with like 30-30 dds specs at about 75 combat pure to me meant low defence and alot of ownage.

Nowadays jagex have over powered defence way more than it used to be in 05/06 when rfd torso etc came out.

Back in those days 20 def pures used to be laughed at for having defence but over the years they slowly started being accepted as initiate pures.

Now it seems alot of people are aiming for 30 defence due to the new prayers etc.. before the new prayers came out the cap on the pure community was 30 defence and that was the absolute maximum and it has been for a long time.

I'm 30 defence and I personally don't want to see the cap lifted from there because otherwise in a couple years "pure" clans are going to start accepting rune pures and that would be terrible in my opinion.

I say stop getting above 30 defence.

On topic: I think this topic is a rant because your getting worked by people with defence in the pure community it's 1-30 and everyone knows that those are the limits if your getting owned in clan pking because your 1 defence get defence or stop crying lol there are many detriments to higher cb when it comes to 1v1 pking so they do get a benefit in clan pking deal with it...

As for prayer that's even worse than the defence rant I was a 1 defence maxed gs pure with 70 prayer for about 2 years and if you said I wasn't a pure for that reason I would have thought you had a serious case of the downs tbh :x 70 prayer was really helpful in wars and even in pking and it gave me a nice rounded 90 combat as a maxed gs pure I loved it tbh.

eop.png

"The Eruption has already begun move out the way or feel the heat."

It all depends how you look at it. I would call somebody with the stats 99 99 30 99 95 99 pure, but i would'nt call somebody pure if they were 80 91 30 80 52 83. I think you would have to be pretty much maxed out to be considered pure with 30 def.

I consider myself pure and im 99 99 25 87 52 94 97HP. Yes my range lvl sucks, but i dont use it. I guess i will eventually get 99, but i dont knw when.

finnald27tl.png

It all depends how you look at it. I would call somebody with the stats 99 99 30 99 95 99 pure, but i would'nt call somebody pure if they were 80 91 30 80 52 83. I think you would have to be pretty much maxed out to be considered pure with 30 def.

I consider myself pure and im 99 99 25 87 52 94 97HP. Yes my range lvl sucks, but i dont use it. I guess i will eventually get 99, but i dont knw when.

Agreed it's the same way a level 3 combat account isn't a pure it's about the imbalance of stats which is not towards defence.

eop.png

"The Eruption has already begun move out the way or feel the heat."