Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

30 Defence/Anything above 53 prayer

Carnage

Alright I was just wondering what everyones opinion on 30 defence was. To be honest 30 defence is NOT PURE. First of all that's 7+ combat levels. You have access to more armors that give you an advantage over pures who have 1 defence. In F2P you have a hell of a lot better chance to tank. In P2P you have access to robes that have such a boost advantage it's unreal.

Now on to prayer.

53 prayer is the same combat level as having 52 prayer. This is a neccesity because people WILL PRAY AGAINST YOU AT ONE POINT OR ANOTHER and you need something to help drain their prayer.

Anything above 53 prayer is IMPURE. I see a lot of "pures" today with 70+ prayer. That's a good 2 combat levels above what is needed so how can you call yourself pure if you have those stats?

This isn't to bash anyone with 53+ prayer or 30+ defence. This is just to show you how much of an unfair advantage 30 defence "pures" and "pures" with 53+ prayer have over people who are actually PURES.

Discuss.

pures were made to be the best they could be at a low cmb lvl. To KO people with low hp. (mains)

If your saying a 1 def pure at lvl 80 cmb would lose to a 30 def pure at 80 cmb in p2p due to the advantages of 30 def, i dnt see why everyone doesn't get it.

but i would never :P

westyhottestmember.png
westysig.png

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pures were made to be the best they could be at a low cmb lvl. To KO people with low hp. (mains)

If your saying a 1 def pure at lvl 80 cmb would lose to a 30 def pure at 80 cmb in p2p due to the advantages of 30 def, i dnt see why everyone doesn't get it.

but i would never :P

Alright then how is a 40 def pure at 80 combat any different compared to a level 80 1 def pure?

I mean a 40 def pure could wreck a 1 def pure, but 40 def isn't pure? Alright, then why is 30 def pure? IT ISN'T.

Member of EOP 10 FEB. 2010
99 Magic on 23 FEB. 2010
Legend of EOP 23 FEB. 2010
Elite Member of EOP 22 MARCH 2010
Quit EOP MAY 2010 - RETIRED
Member of EOP 12 JULY 2011

Cool story bro I have 99str 99mage 95prayer 99range 99hp 30def 75att I am 100combat the same level as some of your maxed 20 def people in mm if you don't think it doesn't matter to me because in the end most opinions are obsolete infront of the general accepted def levels and 30 def has been seen as the limit for pure clans for a very long time now and it's not going to change due to this thread or any other multiple threads people may make.

People are complaining more now because 30 def actually has an advantage lol and the people in EOp that have 30 defence got it whilst in the clan and are ranked so they were not kicked just because other clans don't like it. I was 1 defence a couple weeks back if they kicked a high council just because he got on the limits of the defence level for pures i'd be preety suprised.

Theres a limit for a reason and just because it is taboo to you doesn't mean it should be avoided at all costs get over yourself, Eop has been around since 05 and is not closing anytime soon and it's funny you say we're going to close when you guys had one of your worst weekends last week :x and Eop has remained consistent.

tl;dr

I could be a 99 def "pure" or whatever and be a lower level than your account, so your argument is invalid.

30nj3p2.gif

^13th'd^

i 99 prayer and 10 def :bunny: , illy main :biggrin:

#latin-crew - [Foe]Junior|guerrer00

Prayer higher than 53 shouldn't be considered impure. That's different than raising your defence level. 1 Defence is Pure, anything above it simply isn't.

Prayer helps you last longer when used. It boosts your stats and if you have protect prayers the higher your prayer level the better you can tank. It is kind of the same concept as having defence that's why I draw the line at 52. I don't know why I put 53, but you get the point. It should still be considered impure. Especially since it gives you permanent combat levels.

99 Magic on 23 FEB. 2010

Cool story bro I have 99str 99mage 95prayer 99range 99hp 30def 75att I am 100combat the same level as some of your maxed 20 def people in mm if you don't think it doesn't matter to me because in the end most opinions are obsolete infront of the general accepted def levels and 30 def has been seen as the limit for pure clans for a very long time now and it's not going to change due to this thread or any other multiple threads people may make.

People are complaining more now because 30 def actually has an advantage lol and the people in EOp that have 30 defence got it whilst in the clan and are ranked so they were not kicked just because other clans don't like it. I was 1 defence a couple weeks back if they kicked a high council just because he got on the limits of the defence level for pures i'd be preety suprised.

Theres a limit for a reason and just because it is taboo to you doesn't mean it should be avoided at all costs get over yourself, Eop has been around since 05 and is not closing anytime soon and it's funny you say we're going to close when you guys had one of your worst weekends last week :x and Eop has remained consistent.

So... 30 def is pure because it gives you bonuses? Why not get 40 def it gives you more bonuses.

I can name 2 people in EOP who are no where near maxed and don't even have turmoil so your argument is invalid.

pg0j18.gif

pureclan.png

YpN4A.png

fodurn.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Prayer helps you last longer when used. It boosts your stats and if you have protect prayers the higher your prayer level the better you can tank. It is kind of the same concept as having defence that's why I draw the line at 52. I don't know why I put 53, but you get the point. It should still be considered impure. Especially since it gives you permanent combat levels.

Lol, the objective of being pure isn't to die as fast as possible. Food helps you last longer when used, is that impure? It's nothing like having defence, tell me how 70 prayer makes 1 defence tank better than 45 prayer does?

IMO pray dont matter

20+ Def = Failed pure go get 99.

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

Lol, the objective of being pure isn't to die as fast as possible. Food helps you last longer when used, is that impure? It's nothing like having defence, tell me how 70 prayer makes 1 defence tank better than 45 prayer does?

F2P for example. You can't tell me someone doesn't last longer without prayer vs. having prayer. How long do pure mini wars/pure preps last with 1-10 def. cap last vs having prayer?

The more prayer you have the longer you last. It gives you combat levels. It's IMPURE. Do you honestly need more than 52 for smite? No, you don't.

99 Magic on 23 FEB. 2010

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
F2P for example. You can't tell me someone doesn't last longer without prayer vs. having prayer. How long do pure mini wars/pure preps last with 1-10 def. cap last vs having prayer?

The more prayer you have the longer you last. It gives you combat levels. It's IMPURE. Do you honestly need more than 52 for smite? No, you don't.

So what if they last longer? Like I said, food makes you last longer to. From now on anyone who uses food while pking is impure.

Everyone Seems to forget there are different levels of pures

pures

initiate pures

turmoil pures

rune pures

even barrows pures :o who are like 70 def and maxed.

20694466.gif

Proud Ex Member of The Exulted

Proud Ex Senior member of The Hatred

CrownDuke-2.gifProud Council of Corrupt Pures

• 2 weeks later...

Oh so I have 60 prayer 10 defence. Oh goodie I'm not fair although I just want so more time with prayer bonus. So **** off. Prayer is expensive and is more harder to power than any other combat stats.

Ex- Co Leader of Divinity
Ex- Mithril God of The Golden Gods
Ex- Senior Member of Eruption Of Pures

Eop, Defying All the Odds.

• 2 months later...

Imo 30 def and 53+ prayer is pure, pure isnt about being 1 def anymore hell not even 20 def now not 25 def its now 30 def. your making it sound as if its an unfair advantage, being pure isnt about having a handicap its about thriving to have the best account to pk on whether its a low cb level 1 def 60 attk pure or a higher level turmoil pure, tbh they rip the **** out of everything, why is that a bad thing? Same with HC pures, give me one good valid reason why 30 def turmoil isnt pure 5 def levels above what most people would say the max def for a pure is, tbh saying its unfair to have all these robes and tanking ability is stupid if anything its just envy speaking because maybe you got def before new prayers and hc came out and now you cant do it, regardless whether you say its main or not they'll **** you up 30 def unit pride.

imo 4 years ago there was the same discussion about 15-20 defence on pure community

ill stick with what i said.

1-10 defence is pure

10-20 start over

30+ go train more def.

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

I wouldn't say anything about prayer, who cares about pray lvl. You want high pray? Get it tbh if you think you'd do good with it. 30 Defence, eh I wouldn't say it was pure, but that's just me I suppose (actually a lot more than me :P)

1324349220-wtZL.png 1324349220-wbXV.png 1324349220-hZh7.png

1324349220-uLBh.png 1324349220-5ZQB.png 1324348612-BOs3.png

1324345218-PhRy.png 1324342569-IaAr.png