Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Which clan do you think has improved the most.

zulu mambulu

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't think theres much discussion possible here :P definately Epidemic.

for f2p that is :x

R.I.P. Vlooieneuker
~ 2nd pure to 99 Slayer ~ 2nd pure to 99 Summon ~
~ 2573rd to 99 Slayer ~ 783rd to 99 Summon ~
new pure: Vl00ieneuker
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
champions defeated:
champbanner.png
VLOOIENEUKER

I also agree with Epidemic, and lol @ Bob, his post verbally koed P Carnage K, LOL.

But yeah, Epidemic improved alot this year, showed people that a clan full of 50's and 60's can rise and become better than the top clans, it's a shame some of those clans have yet to face the fact that E are somewhat overpowering them at the moment, but im sure it will kick in sooner or later.

Other than that, I believe DP has also made a bit of progress this year, and as for the past 2 months, I believe EOP has made a great comeback too, our members and staff have alot of motivation under our skin and it helped us from pulling 20's, to 90's and close to 100 within 6-7 weeks, like everything else, it took time and effort but it was definately worth the wait. I think the fact that everyone said we'd slump hard again after a month made us even more motivated to prove people wrong.

Was an interesting year for 2009, lets see what 2010 has to bring. :teehee:

thekingu.png

Epidemic and EOP

Epidemics Story: After being #4 and competing with cp for a few weeks drifted to #1/2 spot

EOP: From pulling to 40 to lik 90 in 1 or 2 weeks

Proud Ex @High Council of EoP

In no particular order:

EOP because they went into a slump of which pushed them out of the top 3/4 high lvl clans for a while and now they are right back up there.

TLP's F2P has improved alot aswell.

E have gone from a med level clan to a high level clan even though there stats dont compare with foe/mm , they now compete in there league.

63709367.jpg

e obv

but you know, trying not to be biased, look how far dp have come?

and eop have improved last month or 2, aswell.

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

You can say E,

BUT MM KNOCKED THEM THE **** OUT!

That's not what the topic asked... Lol, kids.

EoP definitely. Went from a MAJOR slump to being able to compete with and sometimes beat the top 3 clans.

xtdthroughthesmoke.png

www.CLAN-FI.com
#Fatality