Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The Final Ownage Elite Story [Chapter 2009]

walli

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when i was in foe for that tlp mini we ddosed tlp to win that mini in september. i feel it was a milestone as it was the first time i had ever ddosed to help us (this is when i was foe) win a mini, i had their vent at 15k ping and got inabit dced xD

good year boys

Amazing

dutchscompletedii0.gif

Re-uploaded some old vids:

http://www.youtube.com/user/dutchleader

Is there a one man difference in memberlist sizes between Final Ownage Elite and Mayhem Makers? I think not. Infact, if you add FOE's FA's in to the equation and make the numbers closer, you'll find that MM are way ahead of you in terms of averages.

Thank you someone who knows his calculations.

Thank you someone who knows his calculations.

I didn't see any numbers, what calculations?

BUT BUT BUT FUTURE APPLICANTS.....shutup.

-

Sad too see much haterade on such a beautiful topic.

34o7ss3.png

This pic is stupid oviously you're going to have higher averages than everyone else, you have the lowest amount of members making it less to divide from.

Less Quantity, more Quality, yea one of our mottos

Nice topic Walli, even if it's just 10% of users here who will appreciate this topic fully.

Ex FOE Co-Leader

foesig4yearsred.png

foechamps-1.gif[

Ok, before we start I want to point out what I believe to be an amazing statistic and which I am proud of and Foe as a clan should and is proud of. Throughout 2009 Foe has taken part in roughly 150 official pking trips. Out of them 150 pking trips Foe has never gone a full trip without beating a clan in a fight. Yes, truely Foe has never had a trip where we havn't beat at least one clan on our travels in the wild. I personally think that is impressive I dont know about you. To add to that, I cant tell you as a fact for this, but I know just from being there but I would hazard a guess that a great majority of them 150 trips Foe has gone unbeaten and suggered a defeat to nobody, again something I am proud of.

You gotta be kidding me man... Only ignorant idiots will believe that, luckily the majority of you clan would.

But it was a really fun and exciting year, can't wait to rip some more blue hats up in 2010 :)

30nj3p2.gif

^13th'd^

"are E really this self proclaimed #1 f2p clan?" The answer seems evident but i will leave it to you to think about ;0.

Are you serious? we had to sit more then 20 people because foe can't pull :L

and i don't think foe have even won one fight against epidemic or mm on saturday for the past month :L

Epidemic

'Proud to be #1 F2P'

This is a really big topic and I don't have time to read it and watch 20+ videos, half of which I have already seen ;P

I read the first few paragraphs and what I will say is Foe were the clan to beat throughout the majority of 2009; they took a hold of the PvP updates like no other clan.

You guys have recently shown signs of slumping but thats not because the clan has gone worse, imo thats just MM stepping up a gear, and more recently E and EOP dominating f2p. The early 2009 Foe wasn't used to losing so when these clans made a mark it hit you lot a bit.

Gj guys hope 2010 serves you well.

ex DP Leader
1zour9l.png

You gotta be kidding me man... Only ignorant idiots will believe that, luckily the majority of you clan would.

But it was a really fun and exciting year, can't wait to rip some more blue hats up in 2010 :)

Lol, it isn't hard to beat a clan in a pk trip, could be as small as like Eod, still a victory over another clan. I'm failing to see what you struggle to grasp about that statement.

Give me a Foe trip where we havn't defeated a single clan? Hmm? Hmmmmmmm? No?

It seems this topic is in the wrong section, Recruitment thread of 2009 please?

Good year for Foe in overal I guess.

"it used to take over my life but now im no longer a prisinor of the game, i will never let myself get addicted again."

Quit 9/25/10