Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Tom N Eto (IDC WHAT U SAY MALICE IS BETTER THAN YOUR CLAN)

Tom N Eto

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all Tom, you're my bro.

Check out #Clan-Eop. Definitely got that "home feeling" you talked about.

pg0j18.gif

[@riggz] streetzafk the eop spy who deleted eop forums

FATAL GANG

www.MM-RS.org

IR

We like to sing.

And we have some kid who's voice sounds like a 7 year old.

HOT new forums:

www.Intense-Redemption.com

worth checking out imo

Not too bad, made me miss Malice's before it got haxed :(

Tom N Eto. 99 Range, 99 Strength, 99 Hitpoints Pure.
MostValuablePlayer.pngTomCartoonTEXT.png
Ex-The Hatred High Council.
Ex-The Dreaded High Council
Malice Founder. Something words can't describe.

bestf2ppker.pngpkvideo.png

Ray Inspired me to create this ownage.

powerrangers9ssssssssss.gif

That's so hilarious LMAO, EOP's community is looking a lot better than I thought it was!

Tom I miss you so much man :( I reckon that you are to good for any of these clans because your so sexy and everything and think you should stay clanless but you are not like that so I think you should come and join Epidemic. I have only been there for a day and I am simply amazed by how amazing they are, I have already been on there official trip and it was so fun and I have seen there community, which is top notch and you would fit right in no joke. Goodluck making your choice Tommy, I will still love you no matter what and hopefully you will stop ignoring me :(

No matter what, MALICE FOR LIFE BABY!

Malice is for life and Chris, babes like you work at Big W.

Tom you should join EOP

few ex-TH members are also there.. repin, me (g0dz own u)..

Always a fan of Ex-TH ;)

Join the dark side Tom! We rape little boys and little girls who wear pink n ****, so yeah come u pedo! Inouwanto

P.S. - They play that noob music that you like in ventrillo befour the pk trips uno.

Music :o epic!

I would suggest more of a med level clan and not a high ranking (like top 4 or 5). Not sure why but I think you're more into the community and friendship side of clans rather winning and becoming #1.

I can't give you a recommendation into which clan you should join because there weren't enough like Malice.

PS - Cool forums you had.

I am into community and friendships, every thing's about fun to me, I no longer take it serious so yeah, looking for fun, not ownage.

Your post was way to long so I only read bits of it sorry :mellow: , i noticed your looking for a clan with community and is obv stable.

I suggest carnage we haven't had any problems last year accpet when our fourm got hacked a couple times when we was first starting out.

we are solid p2p clan #4 or #5, if you want to join us and bring your f2p experience and bring the fun malice community and help push carnage in f2p and gain some solid p2p experience we are the clan your looking for. :wink:

I don't really reply back these "clan searching" topic but i like your vids and you seem kl Goodluck with your searching :thanks:

I've spent 10% of my RS career with a members account so yeah, P2P clan isn't any good for me.

How often in Epidemic is it Peanut Butter Jelly Time? ;)

Btw gz on longest clan searching topic in the history of pure warfare!

:o It is too! I hope these clans don't think I'm gonna' edit them a promo or something haha.

lol...

anyways, gl finding a clan that suits you ;)

Wait are you H34SH0T or w/e or is that just an old vid you found?

By the power vested in me as your mentor, idol and e-love I dub thee, ToM N EpIdEmIc.

Peter, if you join it, I will.

We don't have to be active babe!

Hi i be Lileh i type laike dis ,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,..,.,.,.,.,..,.,. another bandwagon of FOE pretending there lack of F2P is ok.

Lileh and bandwagon do not go together in one sentence.

Lileh is as loyal as they come you *******!#@@#!#@!#@!#@!#!@$@!$!@%#!($*@!$#@!(&*$@!#$*@!^#(!@&*#^@!*!^@*&(#@!^#*&!^#*&!@^#*&!(@#^&!*@# TH FTW@@@

Nuff said :happy:

Did you not notice my post saying that I spend 10% of my time as a "member".

Since i know that you love me tom you will join IR. http://intense-redemption.com

Why?

Coming from my point of view, being in multiple clans knowing what clan is like, IR is definitely the best outside of my TH days. I joined IR, i was there for 2 days, and I was getting involved with all the members and felt like I had been there for 2 years. Everyone respects you and your not just another face in the crowd like it is in the big clans. IR constaly has people on vent and skype to chat with, and always people on IRC to make you laugh. Also, has some great staff that you are able to get to know really well. Also on the "fun" part, IR is great at that. Half the time we will find no clans in wild so we will spend our Friday trip dding in fally pvp and owning mains for free loot. Thats for FUN, not because were trying to be the best, because to me, that doesnt matter anymore.

I wish you to join IR, but make your own decision on where to go...

check our theme song too - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sdZWCIoNCQ (new one in the making with new forums lol)

To answer your first question. It's peanut butter jelly time 24/7 in Epidemic.

As for the second, which you never asked, yes I will make gay love to you.

EDIT: **** yeah! 1st post on 8th page I'm so ossum.

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

If you like a **** ton of 12 year olds in one place, #epidemic. If you want to bring mains to pure pk trips #mayhem-makers.

If you want an excuse for everything that goes wrong or right(mostly wrong) #Finalownage.

pg0j18.gif

pureclan.png

YpN4A.png

fodurn.jpg

Yo no arguing on my topic, you do realise I don't take scape serious? So if you flame on it you look like a fool who takes RS too serious to me.

Don't make me use my orange.

GTFONMSN

umm.. xcuz me admin but why is this topic not pinned yet it very popula?