Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Tom N Eto (IDC WHAT U SAY MALICE IS BETTER THAN YOUR CLAN)

Tom N Eto

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oi Tom, remember when I came back to RS and you convinced me to join Malice? I never regretted it once, and I mean it when I say if you decide to check out MM, you won't regret it :unsure:

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

MM, aside from a lot of Malice going there you also know full well I'll never forgive you if you join Epidemic and abandon your ex-TH babes. I've spent most of the last year in MM and the only reason I'm not MM at this moment in time is because I saw it to be more beneficial for someone else to use my account due to my inactivity, should I ever get Unborn back/get a new account to MM reqs I'd rejoin in an instant, you honestly won't regret it.

http://www.mm-rs.org/forums/

2lmmg0i.png
¿?

Lol @ all the replies and views on this topic.

You already know about my clan, no need for me to go on about a big old story about how ownage we are and whatnot, and over-exxagerate just to try and get you to join.

I believe your wise enough to make your own decisions, so good luck with whatever clan you decide to join, hopefully it works out to be the best for you. :)

RIP Malice.

thekingu.png

Join #Epidemic, 24/7 disco in vent!!!!

Also lots of Malice have joined :biggrin: .

"it used to take over my life but now im no longer a prisinor of the game, i will never let myself get addicted again."

Quit 9/25/10

yea right

[50 Attack ~ 99 Strength ~ 1 Defence ~ 92 Ranged ~ 31 Prayer ~ 94 Magic ~ 84 Hitpoints]

Your Hitpoints make you fail in F2P.

pg0j18.gif

[@riggz] streetzafk the eop spy who deleted eop forums

FATAL GANG

www.MM-RS.org

yeah I'm headshot... :blush: definitely take your time and check out Epidemic.

Omfg how's it going babe? :blush:

TD FTW

MM yo! Remember when we dm'd and I pked Corrupt D legs off you? That's what we do in Mayhem Makers! Join now for funz and to pk with the #1 pking team of all Runescape lands.

Dude you made me lose like 100k :down:

Tom N Eto. 99 Range, 99 Strength, 99 Hitpoints Pure.
MostValuablePlayer.pngTomCartoonTEXT.png
Ex-The Hatred High Council.
Ex-The Dreaded High Council
Malice Founder. Something words can't describe.

bestf2ppker.pngpkvideo.png

Tom I hate you for not saying hi to me, I even posted something nice, lol gl with your choosing, I think you would enjoy either MM or FI :D

Yo dude remember when I spied on MM? I still have the guilt inside of me.

Tom N Eto. 99 Range, 99 Strength, 99 Hitpoints Pure.
MostValuablePlayer.pngTomCartoonTEXT.png
Ex-The Hatred High Council.
Ex-The Dreaded High Council
Malice Founder. Something words can't describe.

bestf2ppker.pngpkvideo.png