Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Mains or not?

walli

Week after week i get a bunch of mains chewing on my **** and will not leave us the **** alone.

these kids call themself higher force. The self proclaimed best "pure" clan.

these kids have access to these forums and post on them time to time looking for our love as fellow pures....

Personally, 30 def is main so.... are these mains really pures? your thoughts?

#TEAM-WALLI

They refer to themselves as a "Rune Pure and Tank clan." The term "rune pure" itself is debatable, but "tank" is where I draw the line. They have players with defense ranging 40-99, which is not even close to the same ballpark as the traditional 1-20 defense.

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

shut up walli idiot how are they mains?

they only accept 40 def pures or 99 def pures idiot....

edit: oh and some 50 def pures also!

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

theyre not 'pures'. theyre just a pking clan who beats most pure clans in even opts because of their little defence/combat advantage.

R.I.P. Vlooieneuker
~ 2nd pure to 99 Slayer ~ 2nd pure to 99 Summon ~
~ 2573rd to 99 Slayer ~ 783rd to 99 Summon ~
new pure: Vl00ieneuker
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
champions defeated:
champbanner.png
VLOOIENEUKER

How can HF declare themselves as #1 when first of all.. clans like epidemic have beaten them countless times on saturdays. Then there is the fact that they're obviously not a pure clan.

I'd call HF more of a 'specialty' clan. Rather than high combat, they focus on certain account styles -that can no way be compared to a pures account.

Anything over 26 defence is NOT a pure.. A true pure in my eyes has 1-4, or 6-9 defence. If at any point you trained your defence on purpose, your not a pure to me. I'm a hypocrite saying this while being 20 def, but thats why im making a spare acc :\.

[x] Group venge -- [x] Maxed Turmoil -- F2P retired

Starcraft 2 | Team Liquid

They're in a league of their own. They definitely aren't in the same league as Pure clans but they aren't in the main clan league either.

I don't see the point in "Rune Pure" clans to be entirely honest, there's no competition.

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

They're in a league of their own. They definitely aren't in the same league as Pure clans but they aren't in the main clan league either.

I don't see the point in "Rune Pure" clans to be entirely honest, there's no competition.

Took the words right out of my mouth.

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com

They refer to themselves as a "Rune Pure and Tank clan." The term "rune pure" itself is debatable, but "tank" is where I draw the line. They have players with defense ranging 40-99, which is not even close to the same ballpark as the traditional 1-20 defense.

I'd be willing to bet every single "pure" clan here has at least 2-5 people with 20+ def. (Which by the way is NOT traditional... its a very new thing)

I think they should be allowed to post here. The point of "pure" is to specialize in a stat and tweak the combat system to your advantage. So some of them just get def and range, or some of them just have 40 def so they can get all the bonuses... how is that NOT pure?

20 def is max of a pure, excepts from 21-25 are made, but 26-30+ fail. clans that need 30 def shows how much they are in need of members.

ha

clans dont accept people because of their defence, they accept them because they are generally maxed melee or close to maxed. the other reason is because they might have a good personality or just an overall good clan member.

also, people mess up and make mistakes. others are super old or are unique.

No matter what you do or say, they still can pk on Saturdays at the same time we do. There is nothing we can do about it, that's how the wilderness works. Hf may not be perceived to us as pures, but I don't see very many of us as pures either. There are a lot of us with high attack, high prayer, and 20+ defense. The wilderness doesn't give a **** about your defense level, only your combat level. If you keep getting harassed by Hf, you need to question whether a level 90+ pure should be among us, or with Hf instead. If we all stick as level 60's and 70's, then Hf cannot attack us. Pure started off as pking builds that were very powerful at low levels. Now we have evolved into a useless build that only required 30- defense, and we are being punished for our stupidity.

addyv.jpg

bestposter.png

smartestposter.png

I disagree with them posting their topics on our forums definitely.

It might also encourage pures to get 40 defence which is something we don't want.

Tom N Eto. 99 Range, 99 Strength, 99 Hitpoints Pure.
MostValuablePlayer.pngTomCartoonTEXT.png
Ex-The Hatred High Council.
Ex-The Dreaded High Council
Malice Founder. Something words can't describe.

bestf2ppker.pngpkvideo.png

HF actually beat Rot last weekend in P2P pulling 103 people, so yes Bob there is a point to them.

HF are competing for #1 P2P main clan, not #1 pure clan lol. They dominate the wilderness with similar combats to pures and Foe can't accept this :(

Nevertheless they are not a pure clan. They were actually winning the polls for best pure clan on RSC awards even though half their memberlist is 99 defence. Mains don't have a clue about pures.

ex DP Leader
1zour9l.png

I think HF/Vh have a right to post on these boards as they are classed as 'Pure' on RSC/Zybez forums.

They dont really have a home, much once like we did, So they are stuck between RSC/PW.

bjiq7t.gifCeejay

I Miss you all muchly <3 bjiq7t.gif

pures were for the wildy, it was keeping 1 (2 if you count pray) stat low so the others could excel, rune pures/tanks are the same just a lot higher cb. Rune pures sacrafice 10 lvls for more strength bonus and tanks sacrafice melee for high range+defense