Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Carnage F2P Saturday

Asher

Quoted from http://www.carnage-rs.org/forums/index.php?topic=382.new#new

carnagetxc2.png

Video: Coming soon

Not a troll we actually went into F2p! Didnt expect nothing much without sign ups or much notice but we left our safe world with 41 which peaked at 45. This was our first official pk trip in over a year and our first time fighting in more than group's on 10 in 6months. Considering those statistics we done quite well.

We hopped into BH and found IR chilling outside BH so we rushed. Killed about 5 as the others legged it into the safezone of BH.

Carnage starting: 42

Ir starting: 30-35? confirm

59b55.png

We got a fall in and i decided to ask DV or a run in which was at first ignored then declined, guess they were busy. By this time we had scouting CY on the oblisk at SC so we went for it and hit them. I didnt see much IR but they were in SC or just at the border so i wouldnt call it a crash at all.

Carnage starting: 43

Calamity starting: 41 scouted

IR starting: 30-35

100130225926.png

This fight was annoying due to everyone being in SC then running out and back in alot, so we left and soon after so did CY. We hit altar for prayer then went to BH to bank. Whilst doing this we found IR at altar, we went for it. After pushing IR to clan wars DV decides to crash. We hit them back call a push and clear them quickly.

Carnage starting: 45

IR starting: 30ish

Dv starting: 25?

Carnage ending: 32

IR ending: 5?

DV ending: 5-10

We headed to BH banked couldn't find anyone so we ended in a BS fest.

Here are the pictures, in no order.

100130235859.png

100130235914.png

100130231010.png

100130235931.png

100131000002.png

100130171058.png

DV's crash attempt

100131000047.png

100130171114.png

100130231135c.png

100130171821.png

100130232655.png

Thanks for reading, see you all tomorrow

Damn, new threat in F2p

Gj Carnage

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

Actually, we CY feasted on both IR and C.

As far as im concerned it was a FFA and after this http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/6899/100130225926.png we left. You can not beat someone that is not there its common sense.

Your so stupid i will use your own evidence against you. In your "round 2" where is Carnage? I only see IR and CY? I see no Carnage capes nor spam? Because we left.

Nice trip for first f2p trip.

But, that was not DV, that was me with like 5 members ******* around sniping C and Ir members lmao.

Again though, nice trip, hope you do it more often :cool:

Yeah ok 5 Dv keep telling yourself that.

As far as im concerned it was a FFA and after this http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/6899/100130225926.png we left. You can not beat someone that is not there its common sense.

Your so stupid i will use your own evidence against you. In your "round 2" where is Carnage? I only see IR and CY? I see no Carnage capes nor spam? Because we left.

Yeah ok 5 Dv keep telling yourself that.

I agree with you, but CY came out as the overall winner imo. ;)

nice but you completly exadurated our opts we had 30 in the first fight, and half of them were in BH banking, you only killed the idiots who were killing mains standing outside. The second fight we had 22 after being killed by CY who had 45. The last fight nere Ca we had about 25.

hotkeying.gif