Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Return of the Kings

Goop

Lol. Making* Closing*... srs? Who are you calling a retard? Ironic isn't it? If you want some credibility then make sure you can atleast spell half ass decent. You ****.

Your not all that mature either, dont be a hypocrite plz, just look at your signature.. really... how old are you for having a sig liek that

Proud to have Been Epidemic

• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its not "the balls" its "your balls" proper noun agreement plz

You just missed the entire point of my post. Ffs, do I need to tone down my responses too so people like you will actually understand them?

30nj3p2.gif

^13th'd^

Ok? I'm not even joking, your being the dumbest ***** ever, your a guy, get over it. Stop trying to act like you have an e-****** so goop will promote you, it won't work... nevermind, it probably will LOL. Sorry you can't type correctly, I always thought chicks were paranoid about that ****. Oh and might I add, we don't recruit from the GE, and how can you call us massers? Our requirements are much much higher than yours.

GWASBALL - your turn "Hun"

I dont join clans to get promoted... maybe that is how u think, and yes i guess 40 def plus is higher than our reqs <3

Give holo 5 mins with your I.P. and I guarantee you'll be raging.

:banana:

So am I .. Still waiting .. For this world to stop hating...

C'mon :S I'm waiting for like 1hour :S.. Anyway You Are MAD :D

EOP #1

caller.png
ingamecaller.png

Ex-Leader Of Exclusive
Ex-Warlord Of We Are Royalty
Ex-Warlord Of Deviation

Yet, a few months later you re-apped to Foe.

Lol retard..

nice Zuriels and mage stats, is 94 mage realyl worth it? seems like it owns for u (im getting it now :P 70-94 fml haha)

Yet, a few months later you re-apped to Foe.

Lol retard..

rofl witch was for fun to see if i could get back in lmfao i was alrdy quiting the acc y not **** around a lil.

i don't take this **** as serious as foe/mm does when we lose i say gf and leave it alone unlike u kids.

I dont join clans to get promoted... maybe that is how u think, and yes i guess 40 def plus is higher than our reqs <3

Lol? You had more mains then I've ever seen before at a pure fight, and stop trying to act like a girl, ***** not good for you, you'll end up like TLP's leader :S. I guess pulling 120 out of a 102 ML makes sense.

EDIT: Sandra is 30 defence, highest defence in MM is 25..?

Game'd

Nah idiot, by his last 5 posts hes ecstatic. I'm assuming your caught up in your fury of losing today that you cant think straight. Understandable.

GF

What does Etho going to sleep have to do with me being in a "fury" over losing today against a clan who had 30 more than us and still almost lost.

vanmirpixelsigwithblack.png

im surprised you havent pulled that much since you and MM need to team every weekend in order to have a decent weekend.

LOL so a good friend of mine has to join in with a LIE!!!, lol David you know who started the teaming 2 weeks back, you where at the trip you know and I know so why even bother trying to post this?

Edit:

[15:36:36] <[Foe]Teh|Steve> Please don't

[15:36:58] <[Foe]Teh|Steve> "im surprised you havent pulled that much since you and MM need to team every weekend in order to have a decent weekend."

[15:37:05] <[Foe]Teh|Steve> Epidemic and EOP where the first to team to hit MM

[15:37:07] <[Foe]Teh|Steve> and you know it

[15:37:08] <[Foe]Teh|Steve> lol

[15:37:18] <David|Fleshy> lolololo

[15:37:20] <David|Fleshy> i know

[15:37:21] <David|Fleshy> :D

I still love you though.

|Bad Kangaroo|

#TLP

OHFs7.png

Team Genocide

| Site | TGTube | Apply Here

This topic is a joke.

You can't claim a win against a pure clan when you have a CC on the side with 15+ mains in it (Mithril Main) that are helping you every fight. It's pathetic, either give a legit fight, or hop off.

Goop Mad?

281x9mr.png

Sorry I didn't quite understand. Did you give Nick your IP or are you just taunting him? Because either way you're screwed.

I hope you know most people agree that using the term" Because" to start a sentence is also grammatically incorrect because it does not structure a sentence correctly... just a heads up sinceyou love grammar :)

at the end of the day MM troll unit, you can try and look as witty as you want over the internet, but it doesn't change the fact that we downed the 'two top pures clans' consistently for hours.

I'm happy with today, you guys obviously aren't, whatever, get over it.

and i find it a little pathetic that one of your staff members is so frustrated over losing today that he has made a public threat to hack our forums, which tbh he should be banned off pw for.

i'm over all the failed troll attempts, once you start to be less like snipinq's irl, i'll come back.

There is absolutely no way to ban Holo

ownvtjbn.png

pureclan.png

Lol? You had more mains then I've ever seen before at a pure fight, and stop trying to act like a girl, ***** not good for you, you'll end up like TLP's leader :S. I guess pulling 120 out of a 102 ML makes sense.

EDIT: Sandra is 30 defence, highest defence in MM is 25..?

Game'd

We aren't MM, Thus we don't give a **** about Runescape Rep.

GAME'd.

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com