Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Return of the Kings

Goop

• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny how u got cleared over and over today, yet you are claiming wins at everyone of them LOL.

Talk **** get hit, don't worry same is coming next week.

LOL. Please watch the vid, clearly shows you guys get fuckedddddddddddddd uuuuuuuuupppppppppp

Only time you guys had an advantage is whenever MM backed ya up.

2jhqs.png

*Proud To Be Warlord of The Eruption Of Pures

Funny how u got cleared over and over today, yet you are claiming wins at everyone of them LOL.

Talk **** get hit, don't worry same is coming next week.

I would love to see a video of any clan clearing us 1 v 1.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

I'd like to see a video of you beating EoP 1v1 if you beat us today.

You're by far the biggest idiot in EOP, and on these boards. Close PW and go outside and get repeatably sodomized by your dog, because you deserve it.

One Saturday doesn't make you the king of anything, having a vid of clearing us one time doesn't make you ****, we've cleared EOP enough for it to be known by everyone. I know you guys had a "good" allied trip with Mithril main and his posse of cunts, but the adrenaline will wear off you'll come down off your high and be back where you started... below us.

So before you started stating some ******** random facts, and posting petty flames.... hop off.

281x9mr.png

You're by far the biggest idiot in EOP, and on these boards. Close PW and go outside and get repeatably sodomized by your dog, because you deserve it.

One Saturday doesn't make you the king of anything, having a vid of clearing us one time doesn't make you ****, we've cleared EOP enough for it to be known by everyone. I know you guys had a "good" allied trip with Mithril main and his posse of cunts, but the adrenaline will wear off you'll come down off your high and be back where you started... below us.

So before you started stating some ******** random facts, and posting petty flames.... hop off.

/facepalm

go look at the vid idiot, MM got shitted on

- Proud to have been EOP: 2007-2011 -

One saturday?

We have cleared you guys week after week lol.

2jhqs.png

*Proud To Be Warlord of The Eruption Of Pures

damnnn calm down snow, its all in good fun. we have been doing well recently and there are 3 top clans who can make a run for it any saturday. Yeah its true E closed and we gained around 30 of them today but so what its still just a game

One saturday?

We have cleared you guys week after week lol.

youve got to be ******* kidding me.

you guys did this exact same thing a few weeks ago, you claimed you were better than us and we made it official we were going to hunt you down, we did so outnumbered by around 20 and won

GF SUWOOP

EoP cant compete against quality clans you masser ****

We have a video of us clearing you multiple times. Hell, we have multiple videos of us clearing you multiple times. You can keep thinking we won because of some "main clan", but you know that EoP is better than you at F2P. Don't even whine about numbers, if we have more than you, pull more, numbers is a part of how good a clan is.

You guys didnt stand a chance today, get over it.