Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Return of the Kings

Goop

• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Better keep those opts up. Yesterday pretty much showed that if you don't outnumber us by atleast 15 then your going to lose. And you guys seem really happy about Saturday's trip, and look how big your heads are. So once you guys start losing, then I'm sure it'll be twice as dramatic, and especially for a once a week clan, it's a pretty long time to wait again. And another thing I don't get, being the once a week clan you guys are, how can you talk as much **** as you do to MM and FOE? You arn't even in our league, so it's funny to hear flames from you little guys and then it's no wonder why MM and FOE both think you guys are ****. And it's not even like you had a good day either, we did a prime job of playing spoiler. And yea we prolly did feel like 100 people (and I count as like 5 so). That's a pretty nice compliment actually. On the other hand, I can't say the same about your guys organization. Was brutal to be put in nice terms. Looks like you guys got the recipe for disaster, LLllll get it?

a483be15a4a204d914ba67937c21511b.jpg

----------CLAN KILLAZ----------

Better keep those opts up. Yesterday pretty much showed that if you don't outnumber us by atleast 15 then your going to lose. And you guys seem really happy about Saturday's trip, and look how big your heads are. So once you guys start losing, then I'm sure it'll be twice as dramatic, and especially for a once a week clan, it's a pretty long time to wait again. And another thing I don't get, being the once a week clan you guys are, how can you talk as much **** as you do to MM and FOE? You arn't even in our league, so it's funny to hear flames from you little guys and then it's no wonder why MM and FOE both think you guys are ****. And it's not even like you had a good day either, we did a prime job of playing spoiler. And yea we prolly did feel like 100 people... lol

EOP is the best F2P miniwar clan, I believe minis are held 7 days a week. PLUS, you only beat EOP on Sundays, that makes you a once a week clan as well? (Not to mention the daily F2P pk trips EOP hosts.) I know all this, and I'm not even in EOP; you must be really malinformed.

<[Foe]Jon|Sniping> its a fun mini war..

<[Foe]Jon|Sniping> no one knew no single

Man Turf you seem real upset. I wish I had a box of tissues for you..

Your telling me that EOP is cocky because they beat you and posted a topic about it? That's kinda funny, because I could say MM are cocky all the times you have posted a topic.

And If you are going to flame, expect to get **** talked back at you. Quit being a ******* cry baby

maulerpixil1-1.gif

Man Turf you seem real upset. I wish I had a box of tissues for you..

Your telling me that EOP is cocky because they beat you and posted a topic about it? That's kinda funny, because I could say MM are cocky all the times you have posted a topic.

And If you are going to flame, expect to get **** talked back at you. Quit being a ******* cry baby

just upset you guys couldn't be legit competitors and are going to have to removed for the good of the Pure Community. Mahatma would need a box of tissues if he seen todays competition. Don't respond, cuz I'm out!

*** :P got the last word

a483be15a4a204d914ba67937c21511b.jpg

----------CLAN KILLAZ----------

just upset you guys couldn't be legit competitors and are going to have to removed for the good of the Pure Community. Mahatma would need a box of tissues if he seen todays competition. Don't respond, cuz I'm out!

*** :P

Response

:banana:

I win

maulerpixil1-1.gif

Better keep those opts up. Yesterday pretty much showed that if you don't outnumber us by atleast 15 then your going to lose. And you guys seem really happy about Saturday's trip, and look how big your heads are. So once you guys start losing, then I'm sure it'll be twice as dramatic, and especially for a once a week clan, it's a pretty long time to wait again. And another thing I don't get, being the once a week clan you guys are, how can you talk as much **** as you do to MM and FOE? You arn't even in our league, so it's funny to hear flames from you little guys and then it's no wonder why MM and FOE both think you guys are ****. And it's not even like you had a good day either, we did a prime job of playing spoiler. And yea we prolly did feel like 100 people (and I count as like 5 so). That's a pretty nice compliment actually. On the other hand, I can't say the same about your guys organization. Was brutal to be put in nice terms. Looks like you guys got the recipe for disaster, LLllll get it?

It's really sad to see such a once highly ranked clan come down to verbally insulting people on a random forum on the Internet just to make themselves feel better... Cus it really makes a difference, it's a game get over it haha

Proud to have Been Epidemic

I have nothing to do with any of these clans, but is it just me or has EOP done a great job over the past few days of making themselves look like ****?

It's just you. It took Foe+MM to take down EOP. In my opinion that makes Foe and MM look like ****.

<[Foe]Jon|Sniping> its a fun mini war..

<[Foe]Jon|Sniping> no one knew no single

Well GL next Saturday, MM gonna come back stronger like they always do so you better enforce your sign up or kicked or lose your #2 spot.

Are you stupid

34ypu12.png

Such hypocrits lol, we never brought mains, you guys in fact had mains, yet are complaining about us bringing mains that aren't even ours lol. You complained when EOP+E teamed that time, yet you guys team with FOE. Now your lying and posting some ********, anything to make yourselves look good right? Stop getting so angry and frustrated about a game.

Good trip EOP, and good fights to MM and FOE even though we got teamed on in almost every fight.

thekingu.png