Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Return of the Kings

Goop

• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Annoying spammer. **** off.

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior
Proud Founder of Divine Brutality
Proud Final Member of The Rising
Proud to have been a part of the Reign of Terro

In a month or two you'll start pulling 15 people to the trips again.

waiting for the slump

Thats what people have been saying for nearly 3 months now, I don't see us slumping anytime soon. Thanks for the positive feedback.

thekingu.png

Close this topic mods, its just these idiotic EOP members bumping it.

They got cleared by MM and still mad over it.

Wrong. It's MM and FOE members bumping it still, I don't know why, this happened 3 days ago and MM and FOE are still here complaining, you'd think ya'll would get over it by now. And we never got cleared by MM, we cleared MM 1v1, we cleared FOE 1v1, and we got forced to regroup at clan wars when FOE and MM resulted to teaming because they got **********.

thekingu.png

So hold on, one good weekend and a very VERY lucky weekend at that makes you #1? When you hold your current success for at least 3 weekends in a row, then you can try to claim that but till then you just got lucky.

I'm HF fool. :banana:

People seem to forget EOP has been around since 05 officially even when we were pushed to pulling low opts at trips we didn't give up and look how we're doing now went from 25 people at f2p to 112 last trip? Contentding with foe and MM at the same time. Preety decent imo and alot of people forget we were #1 f2p for about 2 years and we even did our fair share of p2p beating foe go look at the history.

You guys flaming is pitiful just say gf and see you next week you can talk smack in your own topics not here no-one should post after this flaming it's actually pointless we've been pulling 90+ consistently for 3 months imo it's the flamers clans who are having a big serving of slump salad.

eop.png

"The Eruption has already begun move out the way or feel the heat."

Around since 05, and only lately been pulling any decent number,

and you have the audacity to claim you are #1.

Sorry but gtfo, theres 3 trips a week not 1, when you can even make a show at the other

two then we can talk.

Final Ownage Elite
1pd.png

Around since 05, and only lately been pulling any decent number,

and you have the audacity to claim you are #1.

Sorry but gtfo, theres 3 trips a week not 1, when you can even make a show at the other

two then we can talk.

I don't want to talk with you tbh your preety obnoxious but none the less i'll post.

You seem to have a problem my friend where did I say EOP are #1 anywhere in that post? Unlike some cocky webcam happy idiots who decide to proclaim themselves as the top clans I an EOP High Council and p2p Leader set out on trips to have fun and do work I couldn't give a toss about clan ranking squabbles their pointless and subject to opinion and thus are never resolved. So don't come to this topic getting defensive about my statements.

Don't tell me there are three trips a week either EOP go out whenever we feel like having some fun and may I remind you we were at the saturday and sunday trip and we did work at both trips? If you ask any EOP member whether they had fun at our weekend trips expect a good response I also have some nice videos I'll upload very soon of our p2p trip.

eop.png

"The Eruption has already begun move out the way or feel the heat."

Just scroll back and look at your members talking crap for what 33 pages?

Dude you have a problem l2read.

If you cant take criticism then this probably isn't the forum for you.

And about your webcam statement, just because we all bond together that well we feel comforatble talking on webcam, and you try to pick it as a negative. talk **** get hit, thats all i have to say.

Enjoy next weekend, have your returning sets ready.

Final Ownage Elite
1pd.png

Close this topic mods, its just these idiotic EOP members bumping it.

They got cleared by MM and still mad over it.

I'm surprised you troll so much and are a High Council of FOE.

Member of EOP 10 FEB. 2010
99 Magic on 23 FEB. 2010
Legend of EOP 23 FEB. 2010
Elite Member of EOP 22 MARCH 2010
Quit EOP MAY 2010 - RETIRED
Member of EOP 12 JULY 2011

And about your webcam statement, just because we all bond together that well we feel comforatble talking on webcam, and you try to pick it as a negative. talk **** get hit, thats all i have to say.

You're Foe? You're only going to pull 60 people again. I believe you'll need the returning sets. Might as well bring some whistles while your at it; it'll be easier to call for MM.

<[Foe]Jon|Sniping> its a fun mini war..

<[Foe]Jon|Sniping> no one knew no single

1265631624689.gif

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.

epicssigcopy2.png

I don't want to talk with you tbh your preety obnoxious but none the less i'll post.

You seem to have a problem my friend where did I say EOP are #1 anywhere in that post? Unlike some cocky webcam happy idiots who decide to proclaim themselves as the top clans I an EOP High Council and p2p Leader set out on trips to have fun and do work I couldn't give a toss about clan ranking squabbles their pointless and subject to opinion and thus are never resolved. So don't come to this topic getting defensive about my statements.

Don't tell me there are three trips a week either EOP go out whenever we feel like having some fun and may I remind you we were at the saturday and sunday trip and we did work at both trips? If you ask any EOP member whether they had fun at our weekend trips expect a good response I also have some nice videos I'll upload very soon of our p2p trip.

baws

otter.gif
hayley-williams.jpg

People seem to forget EOP has been around since 05 officially even when we were pushed to pulling low opts at trips we didn't give up and look how we're doing now went from 25 people at f2p to 112 last trip? Contentding with foe and MM at the same time. Preety decent imo and alot of people forget we were #1 f2p for about 2 years and we even did our fair share of p2p beating foe go look at the history.

You guys flaming is pitiful just say gf and see you next week you can talk smack in your own topics not here no-one should post after this flaming it's actually pointless we've been pulling 90+ consistently for 3 months imo it's the flamers clans who are having a big serving of slump salad.

lmfao, #1 for 2 years? more like 2 months newfag. youre confusing yourself with fatality

last 2 months? noty, more like a week.

Have you forgotten that Epidemic **** on you for the last 3 months? That is... up untill the point E closed, i guess we will pass on the legacy to Eop... From this topic i see they are taking on the responsibility pretty well...

Hows your slump Foe? Steadily dropping amiright?

1175tub.png