Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Exclusive Day Out!

xVideos

Hi Pure WARFARE!

100306210013.png

Okay first of all .. We are Exclusive! 1Week old clan. And we peaked at 23 people. So first of all we massed in our homeworld.. Then took off to Clan Wars. and hopped there to w57. We see 8 EOD members and were like is that all? Wtf... Anyway then Chaotic came and spammed Hi Ex!

So we kinda spammed a little bit .. They went to West of Dwarves. And we went out..

96ibdw.jpg

Chaotic: 23 People

Exclusive: 23 People

Exclusive rushed from north and got the first pile... I died after tanking them to north :P So this is what I heard.

I got them scatter and told my clan to stick together .. Then half of Ch ran south and half of Ch run north .. We got perfect piles .. Everyone was pumped for this war. After piling them 1 by 1 .. The others ran to stairs in bh .. the overwhelmingly war took just a little under 3minutes..

After the war they said we brought mains. We got vid and prove that couple mains attacked us aswell.. I'm tired of hearing excuses about mains...

Chaotic ending: 5 People

Exclusive ending: 20 in crater People

god211203.png

100306212006.png

We got 23 People again and went out to seek the next victims... We found Cd with 33 People! First we were like omg .. Dont! But then everyone was like WE GOT THIS!

100306213531.png

So the war has begun and with DV as Anti Crash at sperm hill.. CD rushed us on volcano.. We changed spot to the other volcano and lured CD onto us .. Then we re-rushed and pushed them off .. After couple minutes I see white dots south of our war.. I got a quick fall in with 17+ People remaining.. And got next to Cd to see whats going on .. Cd said that Cy was trying to crash and Dv couldn't hold Cy from crashing.. So we teamed up and pushed CY all the way back to Clan Wars...

After that Cy wanted to take us back. So we said to Dv and Cd .. Go rush and we'll help since we had nothing to do...

god220747.png

god220754.png

100306214356.png

Thx CD for the teaming against Cy and DV for the Anti Crash :D

caller.png
ingamecaller.png

Ex-Leader Of Exclusive
Ex-Warlord Of We Are Royalty
Ex-Warlord Of Deviation

Hi Videos! EOP PRIDE! :D L

Member of EOP 10 FEB. 2010
99 Magic on 23 FEB. 2010
Legend of EOP 23 FEB. 2010
Elite Member of EOP 22 MARCH 2010
Quit EOP MAY 2010 - RETIRED
Member of EOP 12 JULY 2011

i think its funny cuz bellum Used dale to crash r cc in middle of fight which messed r organization up then you guy's Left and then had bellum crash us. -.- and u had **** load of main's.

But all in all Good fight.

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

i think its funny cuz bellum Used dale to crash r cc in middle of fight which messed r organization up then you guy's Left and then had bellum crash us. -.- and u had **** load of main's.

But all in all Good fight.

We didnt had an single main, that ware just randoms who ware standing at those stairs.

We didnt had an single main, that ware just randoms who ware standing at those stairs.

Lol that just randomly teamed up on our guys? Likely story.

Proud Ex-Member of NME
Proud Ex-Leader of Brave Theory
retired.
Supporting Epidemic
cHIzQrd.png

good job. seems like low/med lvl clans are getting back on their feet.

We'r'e just open .. We're not getting back .. The previous low/med clans are all closed... We just started our Ownage.

And about that crashing .. We were bored cuz CY didnt wanna come out and Dv just ran when they saw FOE...

So I said to CD leader (Mg F T W) Lets have some fun and say Np Foe.. And let them get mad..

We're just a fun clan that loves pking/warring .. And have some Epic Leaders :D

Rofl all 3 clans teamed up and hit us cy, and we still took most of u down rofl.

60v30

Stop making excuses .. We were warring and we stopped at the same time .. We saw u guys pushing DV ... + In IRC Channel u were like "CD USED YOU!" ... Stop talking **** ...

Teamed with CD and tried to crash on FOE.

GG your clan.

I saw you guys with 7 People in Clan Wars ... And I saw you attacking me when I was returning.. Wtf are you doing? With 7 People in wild on a saturday? Go to PvP Falador ro something :D

/me Wears Anti-Flame Shield

caller.png
ingamecaller.png

Ex-Leader Of Exclusive
Ex-Warlord Of Deviation

Gj on your day but was annoying when you hit us in the back and spammed "On MM" ;/

Ye we wont do that in the future .. We gonna mess with the Low/Mid clans soon .. we were pking for almost 3 Hours .. We kinda were bored ..

caller.png
ingamecaller.png

Ex-Leader Of Exclusive
Ex-Warlord Of Deviation

Supermad, a league of internet vigilanties fighting crime. Fighting to save the pure community from self destruction before its too late. Mysterion, Professor Chaos and General Disarray, saving the pure world from itself.

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

Stop making excuses .. We were warring and we stopped at the same time .. We saw u guys pushing DV ... + In IRC Channel u were like "CD USED YOU!" ... Stop talking **** ...

you want to get involved bro?

Lets see. The mains had your Capes, Teamed on our members, and aparently, non of them attacked you.

Oh and every world you where in, They where right there with you. Lol

Kind of strange to me tbh.

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

Rofl all 3 clans teamed up and hit us cy, and we still took most of u down rofl.

60v30

yea im sure thats what happened...lol

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp