Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Defence Statistics

Ultra

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn what happened to FI! I remember when they were numbah 1 and now half of there members be running around in mith.

It's not accurate, it only shows the people with non-private a-logs, therefore this should only be considered funny or whatever you are trying to make clear but it's not the real deal.

#Fatality

209mwyg.gif

Sorry did you just refer to hiei the pk as the biggest failure.

spend less time on a computer making posts.

Tlp are only 1 more def lvl than foe, and fi are 3 more than foe, lol. Own.

Also only 1 dude in tlp has turmoillll, soooo.

cool

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

Damn what happened to FI! I remember when they were numbah 1 and now half of there members be running around in mith.

When FI was number one they had more mith than any pure clans. Mith + melee rush was the signature of Fatalitys most dominant era. L2history.

128250368099.gif

Those 60 people probaly make a big difference to MM's average, compared to FOE's 25 odd.

This.

Also needs more klens to be added :biggrin: .

"it used to take over my life but now im no longer a prisinor of the game, i will never let myself get addicted again."

Quit 9/25/10

Fi's defence average is really high :/ and 30+ defence cannot be acceptable no matter what. there is debate about 30- but 30+ is no where near pure. apart from FI im glad to see most clans have a defence average lower than 10 and no one in FOE or MM has 30 defence. You can also see that most of the people in those clans have 1-10 defence ( except FI).

If you cant use addy in wars ( defence cap ) why get 30 def and increase your cb level and make yourself inpure...

63709367.jpg

Foe is about the same as TLP! How's it feel to be impure? You are nearly even with one of the clans considered to be raising the defense bar :banana:

Because that's not nearly what their real defense level is.

30nj3p2.gif

^13th'd^