Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Pure Training Clan War

Trile

#PTCW

Hey there! I am hosting a event called "Pure training clan war" or PTCW for short. This event purpose is for the pures that want to train faster and cheaply. All you have to do is bring any kind of arrows or a scimitar to this event for training. We will split into 2 teams which one of the clan chat will be my, and the other will be my other trusted friend. Here is the rules and detail for this event, remember this is for only training purpose:

- It will be at clan wars - Plateau - out of 10,000 kills

- Food will be turn off

- No Overhead allow in this event (we will give 1 warning and 2 strike)

- You must be under 30 defense to attend this event

- You must wear 1 defense arm only

- The generals/owner of cc will look over the clan chat for mains crasher and will kick them

We will do this event 3 time a week and I'm trying not to interfere with your clan schedule. Here is the official date/time for this event:

- Friday: Mass at 9:00 PM Eastern

- Saturday: Mass at 9:00 PM Eastern

- Sunday: Mass at 7:00 PM Eastern

NOTES: Since this is a new event, I will change the time later on to see how this fit.

Join EF today at:

#clan-ef

http://clan-ef.com

I'll defintly be there. Looks ownage good for f2p exp and great for clans to practice aswell. I used to do this when resurrection opened and it helped them also alot of clans got good calling and piling practice aswell as dragging witch helped them.

hzyo.png

hBNTV.png

srrw4.png

Sounds coool but Do it in P2P better item's combo/specs get more xp it's not worth it in F2P wont get much xp

wont be as many people and its more on focusing on helping newer clans practice calling i,m talking to trile about it.

hzyo.png

hBNTV.png

srrw4.png

i think phtp is much faster exp, you are here for attention and publicity, but your idea has now failed imo

go to phtp

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

lol?

Is that all your mind can comprehend or are you just trying to be Ibugppl?

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior
Proud Founder of Divine Brutality
Proud Final Member of The Rising
Proud to have been a part of the Reign of Terro