Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Modern Warfare

Tal

irfinale.png

omfg@@@@@

http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/6400/irfinale.png

ircopy.png

http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/9607/ircopy.png

talobq.jpg

War does not determine who is right, only who is left.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fuuuuu, I cant believe it...I never thought id see the day.

what can I say IR? TGG and IR definitely had their ups and downs together, at times being enemies, at times being allies.

Ive always had a soft spot for IR in my heart as long as I can remember Pure Clanning, they were around before TGG and through our closure and then through our re-open and re-closure, never giving up.

I have nothing but respect for this clan, and its extremely sad to see another one of the older clans dissapear.

I guess its partly symbolic for how the Pure Clan World must actually be doing.

RIP and GL in RS&RL to all of IR's members, past and current.

Ex-Founder of The Golden Gods
152c4s9.jpg

Well, it was a good run, and even though I don't play runescape anymore it's a bit saddening to see you closing up IR, Tal. The community was always great, minus the few tards who came and went. I joined IR not to win, but to have laughs and chat with others.

I'm still unsure of your ultimate reason for closing the clan, I guess you aren't as stubburn as Zo, not that it's a bad or good thing. He was really just unrelenting no matter how bad the slump. I came to trips with 60 opts, and trips with 240 opts and I honestly wasn't sure either clan was going to make it through the Enigma split, I really liked Grim, Mike, & Kanto, but Zo came out the victor because most of the well liked, loyal members stayed on his side.

Side Note: Your speech is really well written, I guess I always underestimated your English/grammar.

aq.jpgok-1.png

Rip IR, much respect. Even though there was a lot of...rivalry and slight tension better our clans I've always liked you. We'll miss fighting you, our wars were always so intense. <333

Proud Ex-Leader of Carnage

Proud Ex-Manager of TLP

Sad to see yet another clan close. I was a part of this clan, quite a large part honestly. I have known IR's members for years. Brilliant community, brilliant clan. It's a shame to see you go, but the choice was a wise one. I wish I could have helped further.

favadmin.png
IRC Nick - ``Karl
"You lost me at biased."
Need help? PM me

purewarfare.png

Sad to see yet another clan close. I was a part of this clan, quite a large part honestly. I have known IR's members for years. Brilliant community, brilliant clan. It's a shame to see you go, but the choice was a wise one. I wish I could have helped further.

I love you Karl.

jlVG2.png

tLVAN.png

Thanks for all the help Karl

Although i went out on a bad note. I am proud of everyday i spent in such an amazing clan. Brining impact into such a good community was by far one of the better choices i made in my scape career. This is a testament to how shity the pure community is at the moment. We need to fix the community to prevent more oldschool clans from kicking the bucket. Back on topic, IR was an amazing clan we always had fun. A 70 pull vs carnage or a pull of 20 and off to fally, every moment was one to remember.

Zo, We have not always seen Eye to Eye however, you are the best leader ive ever seen in action. they say you only miss somthing once its gone and boy is that statement true.\

To the Member of Intense Redemptiom, Good luck in all your endevors, IRL and in Scape. Always remember the people you met in this great clan and all the memories. We shall go Pking again vs Epidemic in the after life =), p2p ofc.

UJUI2.png

...is a sad day. If I were to have to identify myself with any clan it would have to be IR. Even after everything I was always welcome there. Ive had sp much fun with you guys, I love all of you.

Zo if you ever read this, thanks for being there every step of the way in my scaping career <3

35b6usw.gif

Zo will cry when he reads this topic.

Furious-Chan is a noob K-ON! Fan|I like Starcraft 2 and League of Legends ヽ(´ー`)ノ ~IGN both "MooMooMugi"

Despite the hate that went through between our two clans, I really did have some kind of respect for IR and the staff and certain members know it.

Believe me when I tell you, you are making the right decision. My personal advice is to quit this game now.

Best of luck to all of you with whatever you decide to do, especially Zo, Tal, Junior and Ryan. You guys are awesome. Yeah Zo... I said you're awesome.

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

Despite the hate that went through between our two clans, I really did have some kind of respect for IR and the staff and certain members know it.

Believe me when I tell you, you are making the right decision. My personal advice is to quit this game now.

Best of luck to all of you with whatever you decide to do, especially Zo, Tal, Junior and Ryan. You guys are awesome. Yeah Zo... I said you're awesome.

Bob i love you, but my personal advice is to quit WOW now.

=)

UJUI2.png

As a ex-co leader, I'd like to say a few words.

This is one of my favorite clans of ALL TIME. Even though I got in a fight with zo, I always had loved this clan, even when I left. This clan brought something new to the table that mm, foe, fi, e, any other clan could copy. They presevered till the very end, with all the setbacks and missed opportunies they drove on. They had the will and the spirit not to give up. When I founded this clan with Zo, I tztok I, and I Heavenz I, I had high hopes that this clan would become big. It exceeded my hopes. This clan is a testament to others showing that true work in the face of adversity always overcomes. Ir...

will always have a special place in my heart.

Ex-co leader of IR, Tiger R4nged.

P.s. - zo, you are truly a great leader, even though we disagreed 95% of the time, I'd always have respect for you in the end. It was an honor serving with you in IR. Thanks for giving me the chance.

For my time in IR i definitely experienced something I had never in a clan. Lets see, staying up to 4am every night talking on vent and raping kids on new era, or just screwing around a miniwars and still winning, it was by far the most fun I have ever had with RS. Being in a clan like TH for two years, I never thought clans could get better, however IR had that spark, that just made the clan fun. I constantly would get flamed and called dumb for being IR, however I stuck with the clan and loved it more than anything in the world. IR had that one thing that dragged you in, and if you got to know the others like Junior, Evan, Dux, Onyx, Haris, and whoever else, you had some of the greatest times. (Ir new era/skype unit). Nothing else to say, but IR was something I won't forget, I never thought that clans could get better than the amount of fun I had in IR.

I remember when you guys broke off from Delta Force. Never thought you would go as far as you did, and I was impressed to be honest. Another one bites the dust, but it's always for the best if you can move on from this game.

My time with IR. and I'm proud to say I stayed with ir for over a year, through good and bad times, I joined during the eg split, which I didn't even know since I never posted on the site, but onces my eyes were opened I saw a defeated clan, but with our heads held up high knowing we could make it we defeated the slump by murdering eg each weekend letting them know we are still here right there I knew this clan would never give up. I stayed with ir through good and bad times and I wish I had done more to help. I'm glad that our leaders stayed with us til the end, I'm glad zo was here when it ended. we proved that anything can be achieved. Whether we pulled 20's or 10's the trips were amazing. In the end I saw a defeated clan, but then I remembered how much we accomplished. Good luck to everyone, and also to the leaders for making every event fun.