Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

P2P war (TLP read)

Posting declaration here because I can't be bothered registering to TLP forums :P

¤× Clan Name פ Destructive Pures

¤× Clan Leaders פ Raza/Rob/Sean

¤× Clan Site פ www.dp-rs.com

¤× Irc Channel פ #dpures

¤× Runehead Link פ

Full ML: http://www.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=destrucpures

FA ML: http://runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=dp_fa

¤× Date of War פ 4th April (this Sunday)

¤× Preperation Time פ 6 days

¤× Type of War פ Fun P2P full out in clan wars

¤× Rules פ

Memberlist only (FA/Jr memberlist allowed) - Must be on one of the memberlists

20 Def arm

Summoning on

Corrupt/pvp armor and weapons off (zuriels/miasmic included)

3 rounds plateau (round 1 dp attack, round 2 tlp attack, round 3 PKRI)

Ancient prays off

- Rules can be adjusted, pm me on IRC if you want anything changing

פ Anything you would like to add? פ

We wanna do this for fun and its just something to boost activity in P2P.

Apparently FOE/EOP+POT have a similar war on sunday so doing this will be a good idea since there wont be much action in the wilderness on sunday anyway.

ex DP Leader
1zour9l.png

Hope this gets accepted, not to prove we're something in P2P or anything, just to boost general activity for both clans and something fun other then pking in wildy

Proud Leader of Destructive Pures
71k1gj.png

oixjk1.png
2uqdfgh.png2niu1dj.pngsy1cur.png

Posting declaration here because I can't be bothered registering to TLP forums :P

Interesting mentality. I hope for DP's sake that TLP ignores your disrespect and favours the chance to prove themselves instead of mirroring your disinterest and leaving you without a fight.

MEANINGLESS APHORISM HERE

Interesting mentality. I hope for DP's sake that TLP ignores your disrespect and favours the chance to prove themselves instead of mirroring your disinterest and leaving you without a fight.

It's also somewhat easier to get a war accepted on PW, because the whole public sees it.

I hope for your sake you stop trying to be such a mature kid on runescape. :D

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

If I was TLP I'd be disgusted at your lack of respect for us to the point that you can't even muster the what 45 seconds it takes to register on our forums and type this there. Evidently DP is hungry for the attention this would draw, particularly given that it in itself is disrespectful. I pray that DP learns some respect, and hopefully if TLP do accept this they will put you in your place.

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior
Proud Founder of Divine Brutality
Proud Final Member of The Rising
Proud to have been a part of the Reign of Terro

FOE's war is on Saturday. DP vs MM would be much more interesting imo, but gl to both clans if accepted.

Dp wouldn't even think about declaring a full out P2p on MM, unless its clan wars or something O,O.

titanj.png

Indeed^

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior
Proud Founder of Divine Brutality
Proud Final Member of The Rising
Proud to have been a part of the Reign of Terro

TH IS MY ONE

If I was TLP I'd be disgusted at your lack of respect for us to the point that you can't even muster the what 45 seconds it takes to register on our forums and type this there. Evidently DP is hungry for the attention this would draw, particularly given that it in itself is disrespectful. I pray that DP learns some respect, and hopefully if TLP do accept this they will put you in your place.

'Cause giving your IP out to your rivals in this climate is a sensible thing to do yea?

I'm pretty sure TLP don't even give a **** about where I post it you moron

ex DP Leader
1zour9l.png

lets go DP

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it