Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Chaotic Vs Cp

Duval

Chaotic Vs Cp  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Chaotic or Cp

• Chaotic
    • CP

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DID CP ACCEPTED?

1 more thing... CP you guys should know they are gonna bring so called "apps" that never apped and so called "members" that aint even on the memberlist...

But anyway .. U guys are gonna win easy... Chaotic fails .. Only 6 Votes for Chaotic (from their own members) .. Enough said..

Why are you going to flame? Ex hasnt done **** in my eyes.

CP will take imo

But Good Luck to both clans.

xdf1vq.png

DID CP ACCEPTED?

1 more thing... CP you guys should know they are gonna bring so called "apps" that never apped and so called "members" that aint even on the memberlist...

But anyway .. U guys are gonna win easy... Chaotic fails .. Only 6 Votes for Chaotic (from their own members) .. Enough said..

hey... how.. you... doing buddy...

CP will win

I don't see why CH should out pull. It looks like massers to me tbh.

CP will get the +5, and beat them easily

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

Why post a +5/-5? I don't really see clans posting prediction topics for basically matched opt fights...

CP easily in both servers.

Well the expectation is that both clans will pull very similar and thus the +5 might not even affect it.

UJUI2.png

Would like to see this as a straight up fullout fight. You might as well of just scheduled a prep P2P war and I'm sure CP would of matched you. I expect CP to have the +5, probably won't make too big of a difference. I think Chaotic will put up a good fight but be put down by CP's experience.

Would like to see this as a straight up fullout fight. You might as well of just scheduled a prep P2P war and I'm sure CP would of matched you. I expect CP to have the +5, probably won't make too big of a difference. I think Chaotic will put up a good fight but be put down by CP's experience.

As started above by myself and asher. What is this experience that cp has?. A large portion of Cp is f2p only. Cp has always been a pretty 1 sided clan aswell. now yes i know of some CP that are good in cp, but i also know that alot of Ch have been in other clans before. New Clan does not = lack of experience.

UJUI2.png

As started above by myself and asher. What is this experience that cp has?. A large portion of Cp is f2p only. Cp has always been a pretty 1 sided clan aswell. now yes i know of some CP that are good in cp, but i also know that alot of Ch have been in other clans before. New Clan does not = lack of experience.

The difference between the qualities of the leadership is what will shift the favour to Cp.

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

Whoever the singer is, needs to grow a pair l0l.

he was singing a verse from an eminem song you Retard

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

CP is still New to P2p,

Overall CP as a clan has higher stats

But then again CH is p2p based,

So it should be a fun 3 rounds,

GL CH <3

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

This should be a great match, I see potential in both clans. I've known Chaotic for almost a year ever since they were Obvious Ko's. They definitely know how to play both in f2p and p2p. I've also known Corrupt Pures for awhile also. They are known for the F2P, not so much P2P, but Corrupt Pures has a 50% chance just like any other clan againist Final Ownage Elite or Mayhem Makers. You'll definitely see me there to watch this great fullout war.

FiFatality-2.png

CH will out pull, CP will have the experience. CP will win, If CH loses they will face alot of adversity.. and could close.

ROOOOOOOOOOOFL

this is the biggest ****** joke i've ever heard.

htownsig1.png
YeahImPure-Final.gif
g5wvG.png