Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

And we're back! Intense Redemption returns!

Tal

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wb IR

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

for a minute i thought you meant 38 options, no 38 people, kids get this mixed up.

38 options = when you put your cursor over the fall in, so includes, trade, walk here, follw ect so 38 opts would = roughly 12 people.. while 38 people is 38 people, or perhaps that was just me.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

Charlie I don't know if you noticed but people have been saying "opts" instead of "people" for at least a year if not more now, especially in the pure world.

NORWICH LEAGUE 1 CHAMPIONS '10@@@

nme2p.png

I JUST CANT GET ENOUGH

I'm sorry, when did we crash you?

And you got your ass raped by us at fog trying to crash us along with 3 clans, it didn't even work out. Good try though and nice trying to put the blame on us because of your failure. It's 2010, I haven't had a clean fight since like a good few months now lol. But when you crash make sure you do it good.

Hey man how'd you get to fog? OH WAIT WE PUSHED YOU ALL THE WAY DOWN THERE FROM HILLS LMFAO

110210183405.png

Welcome back IR. Thanks for all the fights last night, had a great time. Both clans have conflicting views as to the conclusion of most fights, but I think the main point is that both clans seemed to have a fun night. Bring on next weekend :biggrin:

li Benjo il - 1 DEF PKER (lvl 81+11)
60 Attack | 99 Strength | 99 Ranged | 99 Magic | 97 Hitpoints | 87 Slayer | 90 Summoning

Welcome back IR. Thanks for all the fights last night, had a great time. Both clans have conflicting views as to the conclusion of most fights, but I think the main point is that both clans seemed to have a fun night. Bring on next weekend :biggrin:

True True

110210183405.png

amusing, claiming wins on fights that were crashed. if u didn't notice, when we crashed ir vs ch yesterday it was accidental. we didn't make a topic saying we won like u guys did. from our point of view we don't understand why your so mad at fi. dp + eop crashed that fight on saturday too. dp also crashed the fight at fog yesterday. if anything i'd like to have teamed up and taken out dp. dont understand the unnecessary baiting and hate towards fi lol

grogsfinalnotext.png

amusing, claiming wins on fights that were crashed. if u didn't notice, when we crashed ir vs ch yesterday it was accidental. we didn't make a topic saying we won like u guys did. from our point of view we don't understand why your so mad at fi. dp + eop crashed that fight on saturday too. dp also crashed the fight at fog yesterday. if anything i'd like to have teamed up and taken out dp. dont understand the unnecessary baiting and hate towards fi lol

You saw us in the same spot as you before we hopped, so you just happened to hop to the same world and happen upon our run-in, sounds reasonable. Oh and we hate DP just as much as you do don't worry, and EOP is almost dead so no reason to hate them.

110210183405.png

You saw us in the same spot as you before we hopped, so you just happened to hop to the same world and happen upon our run-in, sounds reasonable. Oh and we hate DP just as much as you do don't worry, and EOP is almost dead so no reason to hate them.

don't believe me then lol. we were originally looking for eop, u logged in next to us, so did they. we both stood around and speshls ran in on eop. because eop was next to us we wanted to get dp. someone started 1v1 with speshls as we were walking south to hop. mm came in and got mostly eop and at least 5 of us just as we hopped. we expected dp, we ran up attacking white dots, 20 seconds later dp came in anyway. eop eventually hopped and joined in too. i dont see the reason to point blame at fatality for crashing and wanting revenge, especially when two other clans crashed too. i hate all the crashing ****, there was a decent period when everyone stopped but it's pretty bad now

grogsfinalnotext.png

we expected dp, we ran up attacking white dots, 20 seconds later dp came in anyway.

So you just attacked white dots without seeing their cape color, noticing there were 2 clans fighting? You could have walked back to single.

110210183405.png

I say FI / IR give DP a taste of they're own medicine next weekend. All EOP / DP do during they're trips is crash. I can count 12 times in the past 2 weeks of trips they have crashed fights combined. Fatality, I can count 1 and IR I can only count 1.

Welcome back IR, looking forward to more P2P action the upcoming weeks!

[Fi]Steve ..::.. Forever Fi ..::.. Fatality
~ Proud Ex - warlord1.gifHigh Council of Fatality ~
Bleeding Green Since '07
---
Fatality-1.png