Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

2010 Stanley Cup Playoffs

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow I didn't even know you were physcic. We shouldn't even watch the playoffs anymore since you know what is going to happen eh?

Pittsburgh will still win no matter what. Halak won't stop them forever. Just like game 1, Pens got traffic in front of the net and they started scoring.

I am guessing Philly to win even without Gagne, Carter, and Laperriere. I don't care who is a better team idiot, Devils were a better team than Philly and still lost? Why is that? Caps were a better team than Habs but still lost? Why is that?

I agree with Canucks.

And I am saying Sharks in 7.

so u did think bruins were a better team then sabres

2j2x7r5.jpg

OSBOW.png

0dlsG.png

wings up 1-0 in first 10 mins

Datsyuk <3.

0nyxx, Iraqi is retarded. He's straying away from his original outlook on the teams like a *****, because he realized he can't pick for ****.

pg0j18.gif

[@riggz] streetzafk the eop spy who deleted eop forums

FATAL GANG

www.MM-RS.org

so u did think bruins were a better team then sabres

Yes I did pick Buffalo over Boston and I thought they were the better team. They did finish 3rd in the Eastern Conference.

And Streetz your retarded when did I stray away from original picks? And how are my picks dumb? SJ is up 2-0 against Red Wings, Pitts is tied 1-1, Boston leads Philly 1-0 from an OT game, and Canucks lead 1-0.

And lol @ Red Wings.

And also if you are talking about how I picked SJ out first round, and how im now predicting they go conf. finals its because they have been eliminated in the 1st round the past 2 seasons as the 1st-2nd seed. So seeing them not choke and move on I think they will make the conf finals.

qK9nr.png

574801_468094453201629_848827722_n.jpg

SJ is up 2-0 against Red Wings, Pitts is tied 1-1, Boston leads Philly 1-0 from an OT game, and Canucks lead 1-0.

And lol @ Red Wings.

Thorton's goal was outrageous... Red Wings will pick it up back in HockeyTown, they always have. Boston beat Philly because their experience and endurance lasted into that overtime..

pg0j18.gif

[@riggz] streetzafk the eop spy who deleted eop forums

FATAL GANG

www.MM-RS.org

pretty much streetz

it will be 2-2 ater next 2

then, wings will win 3-2, then sharks will

3-3

7th game

wings win in triple over time by a snipe from lidstrom

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

pretty much streetz

it will be 2-2 ater next 2

then, wings will win 3-2, then sharks will

3-3

7th game

wings win in triple over time by a snipe from lidstrom

Thats pretty intense lol

qK9nr.png

tbh bruins just raped philly again..... baha and seideinberg never played... dumb noob

I don't understand your definition of "raped". It was 3-2 final and they scored with 3 minutes left. It was a close game so saying raped is not necessary.

Plus you can't compare Bruins injuries to Phillys.

qK9nr.png

I don't understand your definition of "raped". It was 3-2 final and they scored with 3 minutes left. It was a close game so saying raped is not necessary.

Plus you can't compare Bruins injuries to Phillys.

cool story bro.. scoring within the last 3 mins 5 on 5 .. is considered rape l0l, Wttf are you talking about 'injuries' did you not kno sturm had the most goals for the bruins during the season = 22 ? and 2 of our top defense men are hurt.. seriously that evens out

2j2x7r5.jpg

OSBOW.png

0dlsG.png

cool story bro.. scoring within the last 3 mins 5 on 5 .. is considered rape l0l, Wttf are you talking about 'injuries' did you not kno sturm had the most goals for the bruins during the season = 22 ? and 2 of our top defense men are hurt.. seriously that evens out

No thats not rape idiot lmao. The shots were 27 for Bruins and 26 for Philly. And Phillys 2 best players are injured, Carter and Gagne. Learn your facts before you talk.

qK9nr.png