Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Pure Clan Fights

What ever happened to two clans going at it, resulting in 1 clear winner?

Why do clans crash so much? In all honesty there is almost no point in having weekend PK Trips since every clan cares so much about a rank or spot on this forum. It would almost be better to just have Full-Outs every single weekend.

There's a lot of things that desperately need to change in the pure-clan world. No one respects anyone anymore and it's showing on all of these weekend trips. Aside from the top 2 FOE and MM people are willing to crash any clan that they see fit, we need a change.

craig_sig_finished.gif

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with you, but in order for this all to stop, is for all clan leaders to come to an agreement to stop the crashing and make peace, if you can figure out a way to do that, then that should work, cause then all the clan leaders will now see the "crasher" as an enemy, and most likely all clans would hate on the "crashers".

| Ex Moderator of PUREWARFARE |

I agree with you, but in order for this all to stop, is for all clan leaders to come to an agreement to stop the crashing and make peace, if you can figure out a way to do that, then that should work, cause then all the clan leaders will now see the "crasher" as an enemy, and most likely all clans would hate on the "crashers".

What caused the change :blink:

I agree, there needs to be some sort of agreement, I understand it's the wilderness and things happen, but when two set clans agree to a run in, people need to back off.

craig_sig_finished.gif

Yeah it's getting bad when over the past month we've had more crashed fights then we've had fair fights.

[Fi]Steve ..::.. Forever Fi ..::.. Fatality
~ Proud Ex - warlord1.gifHigh Council of Fatality ~
Bleeding Green Since '07
---
Fatality-1.png

Think about it though, We don't have enough worlds for every clan to Pk. Thats what was good about the old wilderness. You had a rare chance to crash people, and you could have 1 on 1 fights. But now due to the limited pk worlds, were forced in a space, where crashing happends. Some is on purpose, and some is accidental. The change was the limited Pk worlds.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

Yeah it's getting bad when over the past month we've had more crashed fights then we've had fair fights.

but havnt your clan ever crashed some1? i recaall the recent friday fi crashed foe v mm?

and it changes because people wont fight another clan when they know there outnumbered, so the other clans resort to crashing or spying or sending 500 scouts to get options and ****

scouting now has become a big part of the change, what ever happened to walking around and having clear run ins instead of tracking a clan and hitting them when they have a clear advantage

clans crash for a reason

1. boredom

2. revenge

3. new generation of pure world

/topic closed

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

we can still eliminate crashing by having more planned fights

but then that takes away from the excitement of what clan you'll run into

but crashing is so bad at this point i agree with eliminating crash, there is no clear winner in fights anymore, and its starting to get boring coming out on weekends.

More full outs please.

EOP and DP have been notorious latelly for crashing

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

Few worlds to even pk in, let alone have clean fights

Mind you, this topic better be clean. Don't specifically say a clan crashes

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

What's even worse than pures crashing is pures calling mains (HF) to crash other pure clans.

We didn't call HF today.

OT: If you don't want MM or FOE (I can only really speak for MM but I know FOE have done stuff like this in the past) you can always just PM the person who's leading our trip and tell them you are having a fight so we can steer clear of it.

vanmirpixelsigwithblack.png

In the old wild there were so many worlds it would be a real task to manage to find another pure clan run-in before it had ended, much less crash it.

Put a ton of clans, all with separate standards and opinions into 2-4 worlds, you're going to have disagreements. There's going to be animosity towards one another

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

I think every clan should be willing to anti-crash. You're doing a good deed, while having an opportunity for a fight to come to you, or you just scout yourself a fight/set up a run-in for when you're done ACing

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

What caused the change :blink:

What caused it was one clan trying to prove they were better. And then those clans that were crashed would go after that clan that crashed, and they would end up crashing the clan that crashed them, and that clan they were fighting. And the cycle continued after that.