Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

-Chaotic's P2P Adventure-

Duval

There u go ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOZN0vbQZSw

And Exclusive (The so called massers clan) owning Chaotic in this vid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAtWlSFQ3zc

Tyvm

umm the pcl has no significant relevence to this, but your vid of the fight, honestly the map shows you was getting owned :/ also if you go back a few pages you post "ch kinda won" you can either win or lose, so am I getting this straight your admitting your loss?

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never said Ch kinda won didn't I? I said Ch can't take a win like that.. After clans crashing and saying they are the last clan standing . .While we still had almost the same ops as Ch .. And Dv had the same ops as Ch ... + Eop had more ops than Ch... Why claiming a win? You can claim a cluster win if you were the last clan standing but FOE was there aswell..

caller.png
ingamecaller.png

Ex-Leader Of Exclusive
Ex-Warlord Of We Are Royalty
Ex-Warlord Of Deviation

My vid will get up tommorow ...

I'll prove how Ch kinda won ... And will explain everything and then this topic will get closed :)... Claiming a win without telling everything is not nice Ch...

Vid is rendering I will uploade it tommorow for now its 3Am at my place ... Peace

^ there is the quote, "ill prove how ch kinda won"

and emre, you won at pcl congratulations, but imo i feel what happens in pking is more important than pcl, and so does everyone else, we dont claim wins, yet ex does, its been shown all the time, like how they was denying we won on saturday till it was proven yet again, I dont want to reply to this, as there isnt much more i can say, the evidence is all there, if you want to deny it more, then i guess your just a stubborn person.

in your vid dv wasnt even there rofl, that was eop and ex lol, dv was inside clanwars as foe came in to clear **** up, you certainly didnt beat us, and you claim your vid prooves it? i dont see 1 dv member in the vid

we cleared you and ex at your little clanwars hug fest run in, then eop came in we fought them, then foe came in so we got in clanwars, we got a fall in had well over 20 then ex wanted to fight us with less ppl (weirdly) so dv went out and owned them, not so long after eop crashed so we fought them but got outnumbered, so we got in clanwars and hopped worlds, that was when ch came back to clanwars spamming green:chhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh bollocks lmao

you fought dv ones today and that was in the planned run in which u got merked

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

Videos ur Vid just shows u getting cleared and pushed into Clan wars By ch you cut ur video off before Eop hit. but! if you look at our's as it goes past your's where u all die and eop crashed.

Thanks for clearing this Up, and showing everyone that Chaotic Beat you again. Gl next weekend dont get cleared again.

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

looks like the Malice capes are doing work

team-40 and black hats? what the **** wannabe malice much

A month ago you were fine with them :blink:

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

yea malice was actually a good clan... And since you guy claim win on crash ill claim too =] (No flames intended)

s30wi1.jpg

[JAGEX]Pk supplys 300k, Abysal Whip 2.4m, Dragon Claws 35m, Ruining RuneScape- Priceless

75211255.png

Ex have never been able to accept a defeat.

Appologies to Dv, I spoke to the Ops last night, Duval wasn't notified.

It was a bit messy with just a few Dv/Eop here and there I think.

x

tmapw.png

yeah having the same cape could of been just a coincidence, but the same cape AND the same hat.. like wtf

yeah u prob got more def

hats are used because one of our first trips we got mistaken for fatality by carnage, just makes things more easy for everyone, and seen as Malice isnt around anymore im sure there wont be any confusion.