Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

I KNOW WHAT'S WRONG WITH PURE CLANS NOW!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Imo, crashing comes down to bordom.

If you know 2 clans on your level are fighting, you'd rather be in the fight rather than waiting around for another 30 minutes.

Same with those who are at the top like FOE and MM. When nobody else will fight them, they are only left with one option.

Hi

exactly what i'm sayin to you

We just had a war like 2 weeks ago, instead of telling people how to run there clans you should put your own words in practice.

exactly what i'm sayin to you

Yeah well thats a bit silly because dp and fi "rubbed sticks" for about two weeks before fatality went back into the dumps. Your telling other people to step up when infact your clan is one of the clans stuck in this mega slump. Like the ones EOP/TLP have encountered before although now the whole community is having a hard time.

Clans used to have honour in the glory days when you could just hop into a free world and have a clean fight. These days are long gone and now clans turn to crashing to give their members somthing to do ither than walk safe for an hour trying to get free of the clans hunting them or the other three clans who are teamed to fight them. If clans had more worlds to pk in, we would have more fair fights where there are no excuses for loosing a fight, no problems, no drama.... Just simple gf's and luls. Maybe your posting this topic in the wrong forum because we can't change what jagex do and I highly doubt that there is anyother way to encourage clans to have honour and respect for each other apart from give them a clean fight in the wilderness which is out of our controll.

mmflash123.gif

This, people only pretend it was to broadcast how "old" they are in terms of pure clanning, but in all honesty nobody cares because they're too occupied with trying to look older

It was never good if it is not decent now and it is not going to get better, lower-regarded clans pulling more and beating the top clans will just cause more crashing (For example when Epidemic beat MM for the first time it just led to a lot of flaming which led to a lot of hatred between the two clans) And this will end any unlikely agreement about crashing and what not. Also a lot of crashing is accidental but you're all to eager to point fingers when you all do it. Clans are easy to find these days so occasionally two clans going after one is inevitable and crashing will happen, you just have to accept it and instead of crashing the clan back in a "revenge" act that will only make things worse move on and get another fight.

Yes but this was also because E wouldn't think twice about crashing and had little respect for MM which MM repayed the favour. One might say E went about their business wrong, another might say they jut had bigger balls than the rest of us.

mmflash123.gif

nice

lol @ eop and cp rubbin sticks

Yeee :banana:

Yeah well thats a bit silly because dp and fi "rubbed sticks" for about two weeks before fatality went back into the dumps. Your telling other people to step up when infact your clan is one of the clans stuck in this mega slump. Like the ones EOP/TLP have encountered before although now the whole community is having a hard time.

Clans used to have honour in the glory days when you could just hop into a free world and have a clean fight. These days are long gone and now clans turn to crashing to give their members somthing to do ither than walk safe for an hour trying to get free of the clans hunting them or the other three clans who are teamed to fight them. If clans had more worlds to pk in, we would have more fair fights where there are no excuses for loosing a fight, no problems, no drama.... Just simple gf's and luls. Maybe your posting this topic in the wrong forum because we can't change what jagex do and I highly doubt that there is anyother way to encourage clans to have honour and respect for each other apart from give them a clean fight in the wilderness which is out of our controll.

Wat you "rubbin sticks" with other people? Ewwww lol

Ok yeah I kno but I think you can also contribute crashing to lack of competition.

Dats all I tryin to say, every1 RELAX.

Yes but this was also because E wouldn't think twice about crashing and had little respect for MM which MM repayed the favour. One might say E went about their business wrong, another might say they jut had bigger balls than the rest of us.

the thing about "crashing" is that 90% of it is accidental. I can think of maybe one time where we purposely hit a clan we knew was in a fight already.

35b6usw.gif

clans/teams where made by groups of friends originaly. the team i joined was 10 or so mates. basically, i met the guys, became good friends, pked with them as mains in their team, Blitz UK. that was until they all made pures. i made a pure with them and opened a team with all the same guys. it was because we were friends we made it a team, friendship was the basis of the whole thing. and because being mates is a long term thing, the team had long term members who just wanted to pk together.

would i re-open that team? no, because the point of it was to pk with those old friends.

with a lot of clans being 2years+ old, many of the original members that made the clan have left. u end up with a lot of newer members that take time getting to know each other, becoming that close community once again. it's like a clan community recession lol

clans n teams seem a lot different now anyway. ppl open clans for the sake of being a clan and ranking somewhere, rather than just wanting to pk with ur buddies and have the odd war/run in with other teams/clans. don't see any hills teams like there was either =[

remember when clans/teams just went out for the sole reason to pk and find loot? ur restricted to organising run ins with clans that have similar opts. when there are only 2-3 of those it causes a lot of things. bored of typing tho so ye

grogsfinalnotext.png

Foe and MM crash, the only reason there is more crashing now is because there are less worlds to fight in and less clans to fight with.

Quoted for truth

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012

You think its so simple as to just say "Step up" and all our problems will be solved?

The problem is that rs isn't as popular as it once was. That pures struggle in a game with only 2-3 bh worlds, and that theres less and less pkers who play for clans these days.

The mindset of pure pking has totally changed... so that for the past year there has only been room for 2-3 top clans. More people are quitting rs each day, compared to the amount of new accounts being made. I'd give it about 2 years before pure pking dies down enough. Eventually there may be 2/3/4 clans left and the rest will be masser cc's or random teams.

You think things were like this before the loss of the old wild??? No, because it was actually fun back then. Just face the fact that jagex really screwed things up for pking clans and that things are doomed to only get worse as time goes on.

[x] Group venge -- [x] Maxed Turmoil -- F2P retired

Starcraft 2 | Team Liquid

what r4ng3r elmo said is the best explanation when the wild got taken away tons of pures quit this game reduceing the numbers of people attending trips tlp took a realy heavy blow when the wild got taken away.

Best explanation possible :bunny:

Honor died with the wild; the allowance of NH clans such as POT to even post on a forums such as these supports that claim.

Clans will not improve with higher pulls overall, the crashing will merely occur more lol.

If clans are to get better, the wilderness needs to be brought back, where a clan can avoid the plague of such mains as Snipe, and set up fights that will not get crashed. Long gone are the days where pures pked in teams for fun, and when pures were made for something other than fighting other pures. Remove BH, remove PvP, remove clan wars- Then see what Pures are left with. In those Castle Wars, we shall once again find honour.

Until then, :bomb_ie:

exactly

what r4ng3r elmo said is the best explanation when the wild got taken away tons of pures quit this game reduceing the numbers of people attending trips tlp took a realy heavy blow when the wild got taken away.

Best explanation possible :bunny:

Once FOE broke their alliance with TLP I didn't hear **** from TLP. The alliance was broken about a year before the wildy was gone so TLP wasn't affected.

All clans suffered members leaving because of wildy removal but I wouldn't say TLP was the most affected.

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

yeah i know whats wrong with pure clans to

THE PROBLEM IS ALL THESE ******* RETARD KIDS MAKING POINTLESS TOPICS ABOUT RETARDED **** THAT WAS JUST MADE IN A TOPIC 5 MINS BEFORE THIS ONE WAS MADE GET OVER IT.