Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Pures, Hybriding, and "honor" Code?

Speshls

Well a bunch of pure clans claim to be honor but it seems only a select few of these clans actually uphold these rules. Sure every clan has a member who breaks the rule but this topic is about these honor clans turning a blind eye to to the individuals that make fools out of the clans system along with the entire clan.

This rule seems to be overlooked the most when it comes to P2P pking at drags (or hybriding anywhere basically). I was probably one of the most active drags pker in 06/07 and praying 1v1 or teleporting was not tolerated and rarely overlooked. However if you look at clans now it seems most clans turn a blind eye to praying 1vs1 at drags with the exception of a few.

Who do you think this is? Is this because they are scared to lose a member to avoid their slumping or do you think there is another reason?

Example of what I mean and some of the higher tier clans turning a blind eye to their rules.

http://tinypic.com/usermedia.php?uo=JDduC2...eQ82oh4l5k2TGxc

(22:43:34) <@[Foe]True> hi

(22:43:36) <%Dutchie> wwo fail lukey luke

(22:43:36) <[MM]13th> http://tinypic.com/usermedia.php?uo=JDduC2...eQ82oh4l5k2TGxc

(22:43:45) <@[Foe]True> link me 2 somethin that wont keylog me

(22:43:58) <[MM]13th> yeah

(22:44:03) <[MM]13th> i own tinypic.com

(22:44:03) <@[Foe]True> tinypic keylog

(22:44:05) <[MM]13th> u got me

(22:44:06) <@[Foe]True> no but rly

(22:44:07) <@[Foe]True> send me the legit link

(22:44:10) <@[Foe]True> not the dumb ****** redirect

(22:44:18) <[MM]13th> its a video

(22:44:20) <[MM]13th> ******

(22:44:30) <+[-Reevesy-]> steroids lol

(22:44:41) <+[-Reevesy-]> luke ur retarded - Truth. Maybe he should take True's rank.

(22:44:51) <+[-Reevesy-]> its steroids pray 1v1

(22:45:07) <@[Foe]True> u ****

^ Basically true whip flaming and making a ******* out of himself.

(23:11:01) <[MM]13th> is foe steroids striked for praying 1v1 or not

(23:11:01) <@Kyle|Failed_Again> ?

(23:11:05) <@Kyle|Failed_Again> no

(23:11:08) <%[Foe]Steroids> gutted.

^ FOE ranks turning a blind eye to the NH that goes on in their clan.

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

I do not pray 1 v 1

But when ppl hybrid alot of ppl pray first...I mean **** with the formation of POT it has gotten worse...TBH I will run up to drags overs on then take off...

If I am prayed upon I will pray and I will not take off after that...If they want it, they throw up...I always take a pic of them first for proof and to cover my own ass...Also, when I see a kid with knifes usually (MM,POT) its annoys me but I will usually just run.

If we want to talk about honour lets...Crashing...or saying OFF then killing stragglers...

on topic :: Edge should be no overs unless (a) agreed (B) if I get prayed upon first.

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

Honestly, who gives a flying ****. You got pray for a reason, to use it for your advantage pking, and for trips, am I not right? If you wanna turn your overhead on, go right ahead. This ain't the old runescape, your talking about 3-4 years ago. This is a new runescape, filled with NH. I hate seeing these topics, because there stupid. You single out someone, but what are you accomplishing. Your doing nothing, if you really wanted to do something, talk about it in clan discussion. I'm tired of hearin everyone bitchin about no honour. This is Runescape a Game, played on your spare time, do whatever the **** you want. Bai

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

100217220028.png

is this where i come to complain about nh clans allowing their members to overhead?

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

When in doubt, tab the **** out!

Who cares about honour, specially at drags rofl.

"it used to take over my life but now im no longer a prisinor of the game, i will never let myself get addicted again."

Quit 9/25/10

Irony. Term0n No Honoured people daily, including tele tabs and prayers and yet he still attended the majority of trips. There's even videos on youtube off him doing it, so lets not play innocent.

jonjo%20shelvey_633580348871562500.jpg

Irony. Term0n No Honoured people daily, including tele tabs and prayers and yet he still attended the majority of trips. There's even videos on youtube off him doing it, so lets not play innocent.

And he got booted for it.

You got teles.

Lets face it, only thing NH now is teleport,if u aint bridding then dont go easts.

Hybriding is a way to get around prayer, you're not supposed to pray first the second someone attacks you while you're hybriding and use it as an excuse.

30nj3p2.gif

^13th'd^

Hybriding is a way to get around prayer, you're not supposed to pray first the second someone attacks you while you're hybriding and use it as an excuse.

It's debatable, using your pray is only an advantage to yourself when you are hybridding, typically a hybrid will have more items in his inventory making less space for food thus using prayer allows the pker to use less food because someone can't get that luck 52 with a dbolt or 30-30 dds spec, they have to actually anticipate peoples next move and work to kill someone. It's a great advantage to the person.

However. if someone just asks no prayer I will typically take it off unless they rushed me.

craig_sig_finished.gif