Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Summer 2010

Tiger

Do you think there will be a long, drawn out power struggle for berths (spots) in the top 10 between certain clans (If so, name your two/three/even four clans!) ?

MM vs Foe in p2p which will result in a full out in which MM pulls 130 and Foe pulls 90 and MM win with 90 ending. Then MM is 2gud for pures so we declare on HF pull a record 145 [coz ppl mass quit Foe and joined MM yaya] and end them in 30 minutes. Then people get inspired to make pures and join MM then we declare on Af and pull 180 beat them in a 14 hour pkri. Then the we kill off the pure world all the pures join us we declare on RoT pull 264 and kill them, yup yup. Summer gona be fun for MM.

quoted for emphasis.

loooooooooooooooool

Soz had to be done.

Fragile
Please handle with care
swagga.gif

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What clan do you think will emerge from the ashes?EOP - They will most likely suck CH or EX's **** to merge together like they did for the other million clans that died/merged into them

What clan do you think will fall- Carnage- i predict they will close tbh

What clans do you think will full-out soon? DP and FI

Do you think your clan will be a competitor for a spot in the Top 3?already is #1

Do you think there will be a long, drawn out power struggle for berths (spots) in the top 10 between certain clans (If so, name your two/three/even four clans!) ? Just FOE and MM

p2p20v20pure.png

What clan do you think will emerge from the ashes? I would like to see more of Carnage, but I'm not sure.

What clan do you think will fall? MM won't fall but after they lose the motivation from Mahatma, they'll return to normal pulls (I think) letting Foe compete more. Expecting Devastation to close relatively soon.

What clans do you think will full-out soon? DP Vs. FI when both clans are ready.

Do you think your clan will be a competitor for a spot in the Top 3? We've held a solid 3 spot for months.

Do you think there will be a long, drawn out power struggle for berths (spots) in the top 10 between certain clans (If so, name your two/three/even four clans!) ? MM Vs. Foe, DP Vs. FI, EOP vs. CP

What clan do you think will emerge from the ashes? Epidemic LLLLLLLL (Fatality hopefully)

What clan do you think will fall? Foe, its gonna happen soon

What clans do you think will full-out soon? mm v foe

Do you think your clan will be a competitor for a spot in the Top 3? Dp and thats it noone even comes close

Do you think there will be a long, drawn out power struggle for berths (spots) in the top 10 between certain clans (If so, name your two/three/even four clans!) ?

MM #1 overall

Foe #2 they are pretty good sometimes

Dp #3 they are a pretty good all round clan

Fi #4 if they can get out this slump

Haters Gonna Hate

Ex MM Warlord

What clan do you think will emerge from the ashes? dead clan or slumping clan? if it's slumping Fi/TLP?

What clan do you think will fall? DV will die, the rest will slump under the divine power of mahatma. No trolling

What clans do you think will full-out soon? MM vs Foe in p2p pvp with Rot acing, i ken f33l 1t.

Do you think your clan will be a competitor for a spot in the Top 3? What top 3 spot as in main clans coz we be that good? ya sure i say we a little better than VR atm.

MM vs Foe in p2p which will result in a full out in which MM pulls 130 and Foe pulls 90 and MM win with 90 ending. Then MM is 2gud for pures so we declare on HF pull a record 145 [coz ppl mass quit Foe and joined MM yaya] and end them in 30 minutes. Then people get inspired to make pures and join MM then we declare on Af and pull 180 beat them in a 14 hour pkri. Then the we kill off the pure world all the pures join us we declare on RoT pull 264 and kill them, yup yup. Summer gona be fun for MM.

1vl7hkmt.png
FI aren't all numbers... they just can't defeat MM on login with equal opts :(

What clan do you think will emerge from the ashes? TLP

What clan do you think will fall? I hope not, but I think FOE in F2P.

What clans do you think will full-out soon? DP vs Fatality or TLP and DP

Do you think your clan will be a competitor for a spot in the Top 3? Overall, It'll be between DP/FI, but in P2P: Tlp/DP

End of summer preds overall;

1. MM

2. FOE - Will remain #1 competitors for P2P, reckon drop to #3/4 in F2P.

3. DP/FI - Won't be sorted by end of summer lol

4. ^

5. TLP

6. CP

7. CD - Got good momentum atm, and decent matched ops, got high hopes from you guys.

8. EOP

Hi

What clan do you think will emerge from the ashes? Fatality

What clan do you think will fall? Eop (slump) or Foe (new leadership)

What clans do you think will full-out soon? DP/TLP vs Fi, Saw MM claiming #1 P2p Foe won't let this go.

Do you think your clan will be a competitor for a spot in the Top 3? MM, Foe, Fi are top 3 right now IMO. DP/TLP will compete with these clans possibly

101211084722.png

chat122755.png

What clan do you think will emerge from the ashes? IR

What clan do you think will fall? Fatality/Ch/Dv

What clans do you think will full-out soon? C and Dv

Do you think your clan will be a competitor for a spot in the Top 3? No

Do you think there will be a long, drawn out power struggle for berths (spots) in the top 10 between certain clans (If so, name your two/three/even four clans!) ? not sure

untitled-337gl6.gif

Not sure where everyone is getting "new leadership" from.

Foe leadership is still the same people just promoted 2 of them.

WHich is the big regret ;DDDDDDDD

1vl7hkmt.png
FI aren't all numbers... they just can't defeat MM on login with equal opts :(

What clan do you think will emerge from the ashes? I think it wouldnt be fair if i put my own clan, So i have to go with TLP.

What clan do you think will fall? Hard one, and hard to predict. I have to go with the "new clans" like Ch and EX

What clans do you think will full-out soon? no clue, sorry.

Do you think your clan will be a competitor for a spot in the Top 3? Honestly, yes. We grow every week and I think we ready to fight DP, and mabye even foe.

Do you think there will be a long, drawn out power struggle for berths (spots) in the top 10 between certain clans (If so, name your two/three/even four clans! Sorry i dont get this question, call me retarded :$.

op8bwp.jpg

103hq3l.jpg

17044196.jpg

I think people should fill in diffrent clans then just there own @ #1.

You are growing wise, young grasshopper.

#jocks

:dotfire:

While you're steaming over PW, I'm chilling @ school as top dog.. ouch.

What clan do you think will emerge from the ashes? Eop

What clan do you think will fall? Dv and Ex.

What clans do you think will full-out soon? Ch vs Ex

Do you think your clan will be a competitor for a spot in the Top 3? Top 3? Nah, But the Top 5 Yes.

Do you think there will be a long, drawn out power struggle for berths (spots) in the top 10 between certain clans (If so, name your two/three/even four clans! Yes Dp and Fi and MM and Foe They will fight for number 1 all summer. but i think Dp will take it imo.

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

What clan do you think will emerge from the ashes? TLP, they've already proved that

What clan do you think will fall? FOE, IR - Why did you open again?, and EX

What clans do you think will full-out soon? Fi Vs Dp - maybe, Tlp vs Ir - TLP can take them easily, but just to finish them off

Do you think your clan will be a competitor for a spot in the Top 3? After this weekend, we are top 3.

Do you think there will be a long, drawn out power struggle for berths (spots) in the top 10 between certain clans (If so, name your two/three/even four clans!) ? FOE and MM will undoubtedly go at it for a while, Fi will be in that mix to. It will be FOE vs Fi soon for #2.