Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Summer 2010

Tiger

Want the communities' thoughts on what will happen this summer 2010.

Note: These are overall lists by default. If you would like to put a P2P or F2P strict list, please denote that in your post.

What clan do you think will emerge from the ashes?

What clan do you think will fall?

What clans do you think will full-out soon?

Do you think your clan will be a competitor for a spot in the Top 3?

Do you think there will be a long, drawn out power struggle for berths (spots) in the top 10 between certain clans (If so, name your two/three/even four clans!) ?

No flame baits please (99% sure a flame bait will happen though)

I'll start off

What clan do you think will emerge from the ashes? Fi

What clan do you think will fall? Foe

What clans do you think will fullout soon? Fi Vs Dp, Ch vs Ex, not going to put MM vs FOE for the possibility doesn't seem clear to me. I'm sure other full outs will happen too.

Do you think your clan will be a competitor for a spot in the Top 3? Yes, we can push in for a spot in the Top 3.

Do you think there will be a long, drawn out power struggle for berths (spots) in the top 6 between certain clans (If so, name your two/three/even four clans!)? Cp vs Eop (Neither has proven that one is better than the other, but personally I think CP will take #5.) CH vs EX vs CD (Going to be a long summer for these clans, but I think it'll come down to EX vs CD, with CD coming out with the win. But then again, surprise me, anything can happen.)

Hopefully there will be no flame baiting, each person has the right to their opinion. If you are going to comment on their opinion, DO IT RESPECTFULLY, AND DON'T TROLL.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What clan do you think will emerge from the ashes?Fatality

What clan do you think will fall?Eruption of Pures

What clans do you think will full-out soon?Destructive Pures

Do you think your clan will be a competitor for a spot in the Top 3?Already is.

Do you think there will be a long, drawn out power struggle for berths (spots) in the top 10 between certain clans (If so, name your two/three/even four clans!) ?MM and Foe will always compete. No one below can contend with us.

What clan do you think will emerge from the ashes?Intense Redemption ^.^ Or as in like a clan thats already dead? Ummm no idea.

What clan do you think will fall?Don't want to sound mean or anything but CD, EX, CH All Three.

What clans do you think will full-out soon? CD vs Someone. Fi won't maintain their numbers by the time DP are ready to redeclare.

Do you think your clan will be a competitor for a spot in the Top 3?We could be but we choose not to be for obvious reasons.

Do you think there will be a long, drawn out power struggle for berths (spots) in the top 10 between certain clans (If so, name your two/three/even four clans!) ?MM will keep number one easily. Fi will struggle to keep up between DP and CP. Foe will probably have some problems with DP unless they improve on numbers. Once Fi drops Eop and FI will go at it.

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

What clan do you think will emerge from the ashes? CP

What clan do you think will fall? CD and EoP

What clans do you think will full-out soon? DP vs Fi and Ch vs Ex

Do you think your clan will be a competitor for a spot in the Top 3? Already are

Do you think there will be a long, drawn out power struggle for berths (spots) in the top 10 between certain clans (If so, name your two/three/even four clans!) ? FOE and MM will still be #1 in there servers. FI, CP, and DP will fight for the #3 spot. And Ch and Ex will go at it in P2P.

here is what will happen, trust me, im gud mind read:

MM will be #1 until mahatma leaves, then lots of ppl won't care anymore and FOE will have good fights with them again

FOE are still better then the below ones

DP will do well until the epidemic are like lolwtf, why are we in DP, make their own clan, and DP slumps and dies by about september.

CP and Fi will battel it out while DP goes down

Those "low med" clans will all die and be remade under a different name with the same staff like twice

And i have no idea how the summer will go for eop, i'll just wait and c :)

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

What clan do you think will fall? DP

What clans do you think will full-out soon? DP vs Fi and maybe Fi vs Foe

Do you think your clan will be a competitor for a spot in the Top 3? Foe, MM, Fi

Do you think there will be a long, drawn out power struggle for berths (spots) in the top 10 between certain clans (If so, name your two/three/even four clans!) ? Fi DP and CP

16h3qqf.png

lolrd.gif

triballeaderzulumambulu.png

What clan do you think will emerge from the ashes? Fatality

What clan do you think will fall? eop

What clans do you think will full-out soon? cd vs ch and fi v foe

Do you think your clan will be a competitor for a spot in the Top 3? Yea clanless will take over!!!!

Do you think there will be a long, drawn out power struggle for berths (spots) in the top 10 between certain clans (If so, name your two/three/even four clans!) ?

foe and mm #1 still

fi and dp will ****** 4/5

and cd/cp/ch will sntate 6/7/8

p2p wise

foe and mm1/2

tlp and fi 3/4

Currently in : Corrupt Pures

My rsn is :ADAMPOON

Goals adampoon -

all 70 stats 73/80range

80/90range 90/99range 70/80str 80/90str 99/99mage

chain69.png

What clan do you think will emerge from the ashes? Well, I'd have to go with CP. They've been kind of neutral recently and they're pretty fun to fight.

What clan do you think will fall? FI, I just don't trust their commitment and dedication. They've been slumping for near a year now. It seems like for 4 weeks out of a year they do really good, right around anniversery time.

What clans do you think will full-out soon? DP vs FI, but I doubt this'll happen because FI might be lowered by the time we get around to it, no offense.

Do you think your clan will be a competitor for a spot in the Top 3? We are, but I think in the summer we could give FOE and MM a run for their money.

Do you think there will be a long, drawn out power struggle for berths (spots) in the top 10 between certain clans (If so, name your two/three/even four clans!) CP, EOP and maybe FI.

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

Guest Xihtug7

What clan do you think will emerge from the ashes? Fatality (I hope this happens)

What clans do you think will full-out soon? foe v dp p2p

Do you think your clan will be a competitor for a spot in the Top 3? we are firmly in there already

Do you think there will be a long, drawn out power struggle for berths (spots) in the top 10 between certain clans (If so, name your two/three/even four clans!) ? Foe fi and dp fighting for #2

What clan do you think will emerge from the ashes? Epidemic. Lol.

What clan do you think will fall? Ex.

What clans do you think will full-out soon? Ch/Ex/Cd - Fi/Dp - EOP/CP

Do you think your clan will be a competitor for a spot in the Top 3? No.

Do you think there will be a long, drawn out power struggle for berths (spots) in the top 10 between certain clans (If so, name your two/three/even four clans!) ? Ch/Ex/Cd - Fi/Dp - EOP/CP

tmapw.png

What clan do you think will emerge from the ashes? Fatality :dotfire:

What clans do you think will full-out soon? Not sure

Do you think your clan will be a competitor for a spot in the Top 3? Yes

Do you think there will be a long, drawn out power struggle for berths (spots) in the top 10 between certain clans (If so, name your two/three/even four clans!)? No

Corrupt
10fqcgl.jpg

What clan do you think will emerge from the ashes? TLP they seem to be having much success lately.

What clan do you think will fall? FOE with their new leadership.

What clans do you think will full-out soon? TLP vs FOE full out & FI vs DP.

Do you think your clan will be a competitor for a spot in the Top 3? We are #1 and I don't see us moving down ranks anytime soon.

Do you think there will be a long, drawn out power struggle for berths (spots) in the top 10 between certain clans (If so, name your two/three/even four clans!) ? FI vs DP.

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

What clan do you think will emerge from the ashes? None.

What clan do you think will fall? Fi.

What clans do you think will full-out soon? Mm and Foe.

Do you think your clan will be a competitor for a spot in the Top 3? Sure.

Do you think there will be a long, drawn out power struggle for berths (spots) in the top 10 between certain clans (If so, name your two/three/even four clans!) ? Nooope.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

What clan do you think will fall? Ch

What clans do you think will full-out soon? Cd vs Eop Fi Vs Foe

Do you think your clan will be a competitor for a spot in the Top 3? Cp, Ex, Dp, Maybe CD

Do you think there will be a long, drawn out power struggle for berths (spots) in the top 10 between certain clans (If so, name your two/three/even four clans!) ? EoP Vs Cd #5-8

Proud Ex Co-Leader of Mid-Generation

mlmw0h.png

What clan do you think will emerge from the ashes? FI and CP

What clans do you think will full-out soon? DP and FI CH and CD

Do you think your clan will be a competitor for a spot in the Top 3? Yes

CP and FI

EOP and CH or CD or etc

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

What clan do you think will emerge from the ashes? CP

What clan do you think will fall? FOE & EOP

What clans do you think will full-out soon? FI vs DP, CP vs EOP, CH vs CD vs EX

Do you think your clan will be a competitor for a spot in the Top 3? No, we stay #1

IwisCartoon.png
WWW.MM-RS.ORG
90+ & 82+ STAT | -20 DEF | #MAYHEM-MAKERS
Proud Warlord of Malice

I hope to god Fatality don't full out lol. It will just cause them to slump.

not @ all, after fi lost that full out we were still pulling 70s but then our leaders all left (we had our higher up members lead which isn't a good thing) which ended up in decline of turn outs...not the full out

What clan do you think will emerge from the ashes? TLP

What clan do you think will fall? Mm

What clans do you think will fullout soon? Fi Vs Dp F2P full out, Dp vs Tlp full out.

Do you think your clan will be a competitor for a spot in the Top 3? Yes,we are #1 P2P for years and have always been in Top 3 F2P.

Do you think there will be a long, drawn out power struggle for berths (spots) in the top 6 between certain clans (If so, name your two/three/even four clans!)?

Overall

1.Foe and Mm

2.^

3.Dp

4.Fi

Potential Clan to make a run at top spot.

Eop - if they can regain their numbers in F2p and make a push in P2p.

Tlp - if they can improve on their numbers and make a push in F2P.

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012

What clan do you think will emerge from the ashes? IR

What clan do you think will fall? Fi,ch,cd,sx

What clans do you think will full-out soon? Fi vs Dp

Do you think your clan will be a competitor for a spot in the Top 3?no

What clan do you think will emerge from the ashes? Cp or Eop.

What clan do you think will fall? Fi, sorry just they always "comeback" for like 3 weeks max? notice how their pulls are dropping already.

What clans do you think will full-out soon? Fi vs Dp

Do you think your clan will be a competitor for a spot in the Top 3?Don't think so.

Do you think there will be a long, drawn out power struggle for berths (spots) in the top 10 between certain clans (If so, name your two/three/even four clans!) ? Cp vs Ch,Cd,EX for #5-6 f2p.

"it used to take over my life but now im no longer a prisinor of the game, i will never let myself get addicted again."

Quit 9/25/10

What clan do you think will emerge from the ashes? Fatality

What clan do you think will fall? FOE

What clans do you think will full-out soon? Fatality Vs DP

Do you think your clan will be a competitor for a spot in the Top 3? Yea.

Do you think there will be a long, drawn out power struggle for berths (spots) in the top 10 between certain clans (If so, name your two/three/even four clans!) ? ?????/wat

VULTURES