Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Summer 2010

Tiger

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What clan do you think will emerge from the ashes? Fatality

What clan do you think will fall? EOP

What clans do you think will full-out soon? Fi vs DP, FOE vs MM would be interesting

Do you think your clan will be a competitor for a spot in the Top 3? Already is.

Do you think there will be a long, drawn out power struggle for berths (spots) in the top 10 between certain clans (If so, name your two/three/even four clans!) ? FOE and MM for #1.

mlmw0h.png
~ Proud Council of NME

R2qs8.png

What clan do you think will emerge from the ashes? Fatality - in to top 2 or 3

What clan do you think will fall? EoP

What clans do you think will full-out soon? Foe and MM would be sick, but more realistically, Fi vs Dp, like Fang said, most likely to happen.

Do you think your clan will be a competitor for a spot in the Top 3? No.

Do you think there will be a long, drawn out power struggle for berths (spots) in the top 10 between certain clans (If so, name your two/three/even four clans!) ? CD, Ex, Foe

Proud Ex-Member of NME
Proud Ex-Leader of Brave Theory
retired.
Supporting Epidemic
cHIzQrd.png

What clan do you think will emerge from the ashes? Fatality, already has been lately.

What clan do you think will fall? DP and FOE

What clans do you think will full-out soon? Too soon too say, we'll see.

Do you think your clan will be a competitor for a spot in the Top 3? Definatly, already are.

Do you think there will be a long, drawn out power struggle for berths (spots) in the top 10 between certain clans (If so, name your two/three/even four clans!) i think it'll be MM - Fi/foe - dp/cp/eop/tlp.

#Fatality

209mwyg.gif

What clan do you think will emerge from the ashes? EoP / Fi

What clan do you think will fall? Dp pulling 45 on sign ups? yeah...

What clans do you think will full-out soon? --

Do you think your clan will be a competitor for a spot in the Top 3? Yea

Do you think there will be a long, drawn out power struggle for berths (spots) in the top 10 between certain clans (If so, name your two/three/even four clans!) ? **** no its easy to get in top 10 these days

5epyo.png

110903151742.png

e5029228.png

I can't believe I am going to say these answers >.<

What clan do you think will emerge from the ashes? Recently MM

What clan do you think will fall? DP/FOE (more dp than FOE, but with leadership changes you never know)

What clans do you think will full-out soon? DP v FI , and I hope TLP v (someone)

Do you think your clan will be a competitor for a spot in the Top 3? Almost their (coming outta drought)

Do you think there will be a long, drawn out power struggle for berths (spots) in the top 10 between certain clans (If so, name your two/three/even four clans!) ? FOE/MM always battling FI/TLP

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

What clan do you think will emerge from the ashes? MM

What clan do you think will fall? FOE I guess, but I hope not

What clans do you think will full-out soon? DP vs FI ; FOE vs MM ( P2P )

Do you think your clan will be a competitor for a spot in the Top 3? Never

Do you think there will be a long, drawn out power struggle for berths (spots) in the top 10 between certain clans (If so, name your two/three/even four clans!) ? DP/FI/EX/CP

What clan do you think will emerge from the ashes? CP

What clan do you think will fall? CH/DV

What clans do you think will full-out soon?EX vs ? and FI vs DP

Do you think your clan will be a competitor for a spot in the Top 3?No Maybe top 5

Do you think there will be a long, drawn out power struggle for berths (spots) in the top 10 between certain clans (If so, name your two/three/even four clans!) ? CD/EX/EOP/CP FI/DP/FOE -- [#1 MM]

Zenith @Leader
EQUSi.png
saXXpdz.png
http://Rs-Zenith.com
Hoot Hoot Its an 0wl

Haven't posted on here since i quit rs.... I'll give this my best shot from reading posts in the clan warfare section

What clan do you think will emerge from the ashes? Fatality, obviously showed it has the potential to pull big, and has organization.

What clan do you think will fall? Final Ownage Elite

What clans do you think will full-out soon? Fatality Vs. DP?

Do you think your clan will be a competitor for a spot in the Top 3? Not in one

Do you think there will be a long, drawn out power struggle for berths (spots) in the top 10 between certain clans (If so, name your two/three/even four clans!) ? I can predict Fatality and Destructive Pures going at it... and whichever one prevails will be Mayhem Makers next competitor.

Proud ±Member of Hostility

hostilitysigc.png

What clan do you think will emerge from the ashes? Malice@@@

What clan do you think will fall? MM

What clans do you think will full-out soon? FIvsDP

Do you think your clan will be a competitor for a spot in the Top 3? Well we've been top 3 for a while now (DP) so if we can beat fatality, i'm pretty sure we will.

Do you think there will be a long, drawn out power struggle for berths (spots) in the top 10 between certain clans (If so, name your two/three/even four clans!) ? I think the top 2 will be foe/mm changing every week. Then DP 3rd, a small gap, then FI/eop/cp/tlp fighting for 4th

:)

no flame intended -.-

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

cant you guys not rank your own clan? because all Fi are biased if im honest

What clan do you think will emerge from the ashes? Dv

What clan do you think will fall? Fi

What clans do you think will full-out soon? Dv vs MM+Foe

Do you think your clan will be a competitor for a spot in the Top 3? Will be #1

Do you think there will be a long, drawn out power struggle for berths (spots) in the top 10 between certain clans (If so, name your two/three/even four clans!) ? All the clans that decide to team up against Dv because we will be too powerful

lolcwutididthere?

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

Oh my... Look at 0wnage still believing ..

What clan do you think will emerge from the ashes? Corrupt Pures

What clan do you think will fall? Chaotic (They had their times.. If no-one will help Duval clan will fail)

What clans do you think will full-out soon? Fatality vs Destructive Pures & Exclusive Vs (Some Clan Soon)

Do you think your clan will be a competitor for a spot in the Top 3? Not this summer. But we will give everything for #5.

Do you think there will be a long, drawn out power struggle for berths (spots) in the top 10 between certain clans (If so, name your two/three/even four clans!) ? I can see Ex/Cd/Cr/Eop/ Fighting each other soon for a good spot in the future.

caller.png
ingamecaller.png

Ex-Leader Of Exclusive
Ex-Warlord Of We Are Royalty
Ex-Warlord Of Deviation

What clan do you think will emerge from the ashes? Fi (I hope)

What clan do you think will fall? Ex (masser clans close sooner or later)

What clans do you think will full-out soon? Fi vs Dp would be awesome to determine #3, Foe vs MM in f2p and p2p would be cool to see too.

Do you think your clan will be a competitor for a spot in the Top 3? I'm clanless.

Do you think there will be a long, drawn out power struggle for berths (spots) in the top 10 between certain clans (If so, name your two/three/even four clans!) ? FOE/MM DP/FI CP/EOP/CH/CD/EX (I think ex will compete well at start of summer but will die towards the end)

What clan do you think will emerge from the ashes? Fatality

What clan do you think will fall? Foe (having trouble finding solid leadership)

What clans do you think will full-out soon? Dp v Fi F2p

Do you think your clan will be a competitor for a spot in the Top 3? Nah, we don't f2p enough to be able to have that happen honestly.

Do you think there will be a long, drawn out power struggle for berths (spots) in the top 10 between certain clans (If so, name your two/three/even four clans!) ? not really it looks like its solid atm maybe see fi clearly in the top 3

Proud
11wacsx.jpg
of The Last Pures

What clan do you think will emerge from the ashes? Tlp

What clan do you think will fall? Fi, Mm

What clans do you think will full-out soon? Fi vs Dp

Do you think your clan will be a competitor for a spot in the Top 3? yes already is

Do you think there will be a long, drawn out power struggle for berths (spots) in the top 10 between certain clans (If so, name your two/three/even four clans!) ? I would say Dp and Fi because they are always up and down with eachother.

| Ex Moderator of PUREWARFARE |

What clan do you think will emerge from the ashes? Dv

What clan do you think will fall? Fi

What clans do you think will full-out soon? Dv vs MM+Foe

Do you think your clan will be a competitor for a spot in the Top 3? Will be #1

Do you think there will be a long, drawn out power struggle for berths (spots) in the top 10 between certain clans (If so, name your two/three/even four clans!) ? All the clans that decide to team up against Dv because we will be too powerful

lolcwutididthere?

I see what you did there.

Overall Summer 2010:

1.) Dv

2.) MM+FOE

3.) IR

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png

What clan do you think will emerge from the ashes?FI

What clan do you think will fall?Doubt any. Except 2 week old clans.

What clans do you think will full-out soon?DP,FI

Do you think your clan will be a competitor for a spot in the Top 3?Yes, hopefully for #1 overall

Do you think there will be a long, drawn out power struggle for berths (spots) in the top 10 between certain clans (If so, name your two/three/even four clans!) ?Maybe, #2-4 rank fight between FI,DP and FOE.

Good luck FOEOP :D

What clan do you think will emerge from the ashes?Fatality or Epidemic which will be major l0lz

What clan do you think will fall?DP

What clans do you think will full-out soon?FI

Do you think your clan will be a competitor for a spot in the Top 3?Were there at the top

Do you think there will be a long, drawn out power struggle for berths (spots) in the top 10 between certain clans (If so, name your two/three/even four clans!) ?FI/DP N MM/FOE

Fragile
Please handle with care
swagga.gif

What clan do you think will emerge from the ashes? CP

What clan do you think will fall? FOE

What clans do you think will full-out soon? -

Do you think your clan will be a competitor for a spot in the Top 3? YES

Do you think there will be a long, drawn out power struggle for berths (spots) in the top 10 between certain clans (If so, name your two/three/even four clans!) ? #1 MM , #2 FI/DP #3 FOE?

ezreal_sprite_by_gnahzdivad-d52afck.png
Electriq • European West (EUW) • Gold Division IV Sejuani's Hunters

Sorry but as sad as this sounds, all we will see is MM and FOE fights, just like how it's been the past two months. Not the same as how it was back when there was gangs of competition.

Elder of FOE. Never outclassed.

4ca7e7011.jpg
Proud to have been apart of the Ownage.

10pdfkn.jpg
FOE PRIDE

What clan do you think will emerge from the ashes?

Not quite sure what you mean, but I don't see any clans re-opening.

What clan do you think will fall?

I don't think FOE are going anywhere

What clans do you think will full-out soon?

Fatality and Destructive Pures

Do you think your clan will be a competitor for a spot in the Top 3?

Yes I do

Do you think there will be a long, drawn out power struggle for berths (spots) in the top 10 between certain clans (If so, name your two/three/even four clans!)?

To be honest I think it's going to be really boring. I don't see the pure community getting any better, people are going to just quit. This will probably be the last summer for Pure Clans, and people really don't understand why. Think about it, a few years ago we were all 13 years old and found this dumb game entertaining. Now we're all just too old for it and that's why you are seeing the decrease in the amount of members of the 'Pure Community'. Enjoy it while you can, I don't think there's too much time left.

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

What clan do you think will emerge from the ashes? TLP has been doing well lately

What clan do you think will fall? Fatality. Sorry though, I like FI

What clans do you think will full-out soon? By slight chance of FI keeping up numbers, DP vs FI, CP vs Eop, Ex, Cd, or Ch. Doubt either Cd or Ch will accept though.

Do you think your clan will be a competitor for a spot in the Top 3? No. Tbh we're gonna be 99% in 4-5 though

Do you think there will be a long, drawn out power struggle for berths (spots) in the top 10 between certain clans (If so, name your two/three/even four clans!) ? For #4-5, it will be for sure Eop, Cp, FI, and maybe even TLP if they can continue their rise

#jocks

:dotfire:

While you're steaming over PW, I'm chilling @ school as top dog.. ouch.

What clan do you think will emerge from the ashes? dead clan or slumping clan? if it's slumping Fi/TLP?

What clan do you think will fall? DV will die, the rest will slump under the divine power of mahatma. No trolling

What clans do you think will full-out soon? MM vs Foe in p2p pvp with Rot acing, i ken f33l 1t.

Do you think your clan will be a competitor for a spot in the Top 3? What top 3 spot as in main clans coz we be that good? ya sure i say we a little better than VR atm.

Do you think there will be a long, drawn out power struggle for berths (spots) in the top 10 between certain clans (If so, name your two/three/even four clans!) ? MM vs Foe in p2p which will result in a full out in which MM pulls 130 and Foe pulls 90 and MM win with 90 ending. Then MM is 2gud for pures so we declare on HF pull a record 145 [coz ppl mass quit Foe and joined MM yaya] and end them in 30 minutes. Then people get inspired to make pures and join MM then we declare on Af and pull 180 beat them in a 14 hour pkri. Then the we kill off the pure world all the pures join us we declare on RoT pull 264 and kill them, yup yup. Summer gona be fun for MM.

titanj.png