Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

MM Vid 2 vs Foe Vid 4

BANKS1

112 members have voted

1. 1. Whos video do you reckon will have the best outcome?

• FOE PK Vid 4
    • MM PK Vid 2

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did either video even come out? Well idk about MM's but I'm pretty sure Foe Vid 4 isn't out, unless this is predictions about whose will be better.

MySig-1.png

RsisDead.png

Quit RS February 2010, join the club? Sold Pker D o M Btw, if anyone cares.

Did either video even come out? Well idk about MM's but I'm pretty sure Foe Vid 4 isn't out, unless this is predictions about whose will be better.

Read the question on the poll in the first post :rolleyes:

Whos video do you reckon will have the best outcome?
AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

Foe diversity = vesta and ags? I love the oldschool clips like Evil's videos (dragon longsword, dds, hybriding, msb, granite maul, etc) without all the intense bonus ********. If you can't handle people hitting you and have to use overpowered weapons to kill others then you're **** and to be honest I've had enough of seeing a squirly line hit a 60+. No one gives a ****.

fdvo0z.png

I like how FOE always are first clan and others always follow our footsteps (FOEtube, Pk vid, etc)

My personal preferance goes to FOE pk vid for a lot more variety and more pkers. But we're a more active pking clan so I guess it's not a fair comparison

Ex FOE Co-Leader

foesig4yearsred.png

foechamps-1.gif[

Foe diversity = vesta and ags? I love the oldschool clips like Evil's videos (dragon longsword, dds, hybriding, msb, granite maul, etc) without all the intense bonus ********. If you can't handle people hitting you and have to use overpowered weapons to kill others then you're **** and to be honest I've had enough of seeing a squirly line hit a 60+. No one gives a ****.

Yes actually, people prefer having vesta/ags rather then a regular old msb to dds. This isnt edge pking anymore its about bounty hunter +1 worlds, pvp hybriding, all that stuff. People like seeing the big new weapons instead of the old used out weapons. people base vids upon hits, hybriding, editing ect. now adays, this isnt 2008 where u can just put any old clip in videos, its 2010. New people, new pkers, new videos and new weapons.

• 2 weeks later...

Both vids weer like ge hugging / Edgeville. pretty ****.

MM seem to do alot more bridding solo whereas Foe seem to need to gather 5 or so people to hit easts with, just an observation.

looking forward to seeing the finished products either way.

Most entertaining pure videos right now are coming from Ihana Kyljys. Haven't seen a pure pk video in ages that compares to any of his, exception to Zz Ultra Zz's first PK video.

My predictions are that both clans are just going to have a massive compilation of big lucky hits, specs ranging from 550+ etc. but no real actual hybriding footage. Switching gear multiple times, no not black dhide chaps/accumalator, but zerker rings (i) and fire capes along with the correct offensive prayers.

PVP SECTION?

Anyways MM's will be good. Our editer actually plays runescape now lol. He didn't play for like 2 years when he made our first one so he knows what is what. FOE's vids are just getting worse and worse.

such a ***

tLVAN.png
VEES3.png

tlp vid 6

^^ this over both, but on the mm and foe thing, mm uses ******* knifes and zuriels how cheap can u get tbh, foe they ***** it out with ags' and other ******** both r gonna be **** if its not good decent non cheap bridding lolz

^^ this over both, but on the mm and foe thing, mm uses ******* knifes and zuriels how cheap can u get tbh, foe they ***** it out with ags' and other ******** both r gonna be **** if its not good decent non cheap bridding lolz

tlp vids have sucked so far from what ive seen, what are you talking about?

Last tlp vid was in clanwars wasnt it :/

MM's vid was **** editting.. sure it start pretty amazing with the whole out of this world which got over killed by every mm kid and then the pc screen was ******* sexy.. but then what happened? he get bored? or does his programme simply have 0 transitions.... consisted of 0 editting after the initial minute. Also the clips were **** and half were from ******* karam era lol...

Vid 3 for me was too much edge and ags, simple as tht. Dont know how it will be this year for vid 4, but i dont really care. The members have enjoyed pking for the clips and im sure scotty will enjoy editting it and if you lot dont like it you can fettle my balls.

#TEAM-WALLI

Guest Xihtug7

MM's vid was **** editting.. sure it start pretty amazing with the whole out of this world which got over killed by every mm kid and then the pc screen was ******* sexy.. but then what happened? he get bored? or does his programme simply have 0 transitions.... consisted of 0 editting after the initial minute. Also the clips were **** and half were from ******* karam era lol...

Vid 3 for me was too much edge and ags, simple as tht. Dont know how it will be this year for vid 4, but i dont really care. The members have enjoyed pking for the clips and im sure scotty will enjoy editting it and if you lot dont like it you can fettle my balls.

foe's vid = twitch effect on coke

FOE Videos = Video Copilot prods.

How about when MM was created and the FOE was made 2 be like MM

IwisCartoon.png
WWW.MM-RS.ORG
90+ & 82+ STAT | -20 DEF | #MAYHEM-MAKERS
Proud Warlord of Malice

both have equal chance of being better,

if mm doesnt accept any low hit k0's and if foe doesnt spam the video with all the rich kids doing ags specs one after another.

then both looks like they could equal out.

but i picked foe cuz

blue>pink ;)

100618031442g.png