Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

MM Vid 2 vs Foe Vid 4

BANKS1

112 members have voted

1. 1. Whos video do you reckon will have the best outcome?

• FOE PK Vid 4
    • MM PK Vid 2

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Foe vid 3 basically sucked. MM vid 1 was great but Foe vid 2 was great too. I'm going for MM and this is not a biased opinion

TH IS MY ONE

Bonesaw vs Saosin gogoogog

Furious-Chan is a noob K-ON! Fan|I like Starcraft 2 and League of Legends ヽ(´ー`)ノ ~IGN both "MooMooMugi"

I think it would be more interesting to see like Dp, Cp, Tlp's and etc pk vids then MM or Foe's

"it used to take over my life but now im no longer a prisinor of the game, i will never let myself get addicted again."

Quit 9/25/10

MM vid had no editing. Just intro and little world thing. lol

My editing aint **** compared to some people but some people love it. Doesnt really matter to me if MM do make a better video than compared to video 4 because your second video is easier to beat 1 video instead of 3 others.

Fi Pk Vid 2

That was suppose to come out over a year ago. I am expecting some amazing clips if you guys are still collecting.

10pdfkn.jpg

in theory foe as they have 3 previous videos to learn from their mistakes while MM has one to learn from.

In theory MM has 4 videos to learn from, as do FOE

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

DP vid 1

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

I'm also biased, of course MM will say theirs will be better as where FOE will be saying theirs will be better.

Elder of FOE. Never outclassed.

4ca7e7011.jpg
Proud to have been apart of the Ownage.

10pdfkn.jpg
FOE PRIDE

MM pk vid editting was shite apart from the pc screen, and world which make me slightly wet.

Editting can never satisfy every1, but 400k+ people seem to like scotty's.

MM vids allow clips i wud see from a level 60 pure with 70 str... There is a serious lack of quality and standard with mm when it comes to vids, and because they are just **** at it they pretend they dont care and flame any other clans who have successful pkers with good vids, or the clan itself has good vids. Yet... they still keep trying to achieve this themselves :S...

End of the day, the vids are meant to just be for fun. They are meant to be there to enjoy getting clips for and then just fun seeing a vid of you and all ur clan mates pking.

Why turn something that is meant to be fun for you clan into anything to do with other clans.... :/

But to answer your questionmm vids aint got **** on foe vids, and i dont see them having anything on them for a long while.

#TEAM-WALLI

MM pk vid editting was shite apart from the pc screen, and world which make me slightly wet.

MM vids allow clips i wud see from a level 60 pure with 70 str... There is a serious lack of quality and standard with mm when it comes to vids, and because they are just **** at it they pretend they dont care and flame any other clans who have successful pkers with good vids, or the clan itself has good vids. Yet... they still keep trying to achieve this themselves :S...

End of the day, the vids are meant to just be for fun. They are meant to be there to enjoy getting clips for and then just fun seeing a vid of you and all ur clan mates pking.

Why turn something that is meant to be fun for you clan into anything to do with other clans.... :/

But to answer your questionmm vids aint got **** on foe vids, and i dont see them having anything on them for a long while.

1) Youtube whores (plus MM's official chan got hacked by Mackie)

2) Yea we understood about the clips, Jack quit rs at the time and didn't know if the clips were good or not.

3) We will see the outcome

1vl7hkmt.png
FI aren't all numbers... they just can't defeat MM on login with equal opts :(

I heard you guys botted your views.

30nj3p2.gif

^13th'd^