Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Carnage closes

Asher

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ow, Mighty respect Asher, IMO you done the right thing, As Tom N Eto said above, Once it becomes a chore it is time to move on. RIP C

2lchhx.png

Hope you find enjoyment in something else, rather than wasting your weekends.

Brave move Asher, things like will NEVER be easy to do, yet it got to be done sooner or later.

Anyways, you're getting things wrong. Having fun isn't the same as being ranked #1 or #2, its about having competition, rivalry and having a rank to fight for. It doesn't matter if its #16 or #4 - doesn't mean the war for #16 is more boring, my favourite war was against TGG for #8 or some.

However, I got your point and agreed with your view on things, **** ain’t as it use to be. Peace / hopefuly speak with you sometimes on IRC.

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png

P.S - If your not 1-5 ranked, close now. Follow by our example.

The mighty xVideos a.k.a Souliman will speak!

Ur saying if ur #6 or below u should close? Pure clans are made to dream about the top 5 spots.. To fight clans over and over again and to have fun by doing this. Looks like Carnage didn't had fun with fighting..

I agree you guys had a lot of respect cuz u never went to some-one to ******** about them.. But still you gave it up a little to soon.

I hope Carnage won't re-open. Because the words u have spoken are hard to take them back.

R.I.P Carnage...

caller.png
ingamecaller.png

Ex-Leader Of Exclusive
Ex-Warlord Of We Are Royalty
Ex-Warlord Of Deviation

If you were in DV I'd flame you, but for now I'll just laugh at your ignorance - Dv havn't been able to compete with IR/carnage since IR re-opened. Dv just fight CPR in 20 v 20s

Thus proving my point. Who will Dv fight apart from Cpr :whistling: ?

Sorry about my lack of knowledge in the p2p scenario, don't see much of it since Cp is a f2p based clan :thumbsup: .

"it used to take over my life but now im no longer a prisinor of the game, i will never let myself get addicted again."

Quit 9/25/10

R.I.P. but you guys never "pulled down #4"

I remember over the previous summer the p2p lists were.

1. Foe.

2. MM/Tlp

3.^

4. Carnage

amright?

The mighty xVideos a.k.a Souliman will speak!

Ur saying if ur #6 or below u should close? Pure clans are made to dream about the top 5 spots.. To fight clans over and over again and to have fun by doing this. Looks like Carnage didn't had fun with fighting..

I agree you guys had a lot of respect cuz u never went to some-one to ******** about them.. But still you gave it up a little to soon.

I hope Carnage won't re-open. Because the words u have spoken are hard to take them back.

R.I.P Carnage...

i laugh at all the kids that took that seriously lol, you obviously so no signs of intelligence at all gl with your clan exclusive breaking the top 5 since it won't happen because i don't think half of the pure community knows what exclusive is, i've never heard of them lol, Sorry but it's the smart thing to do when your clan leaders aren't active enough to lead a clan to move on and close, me asher and bryan are all 17+ with a very busy irl and we accepted that fact and moved on without dragging it out, no offence to dv (i always liked dv), but when you drag a clan out like that it just looks bad on the leadership. (again no offence dv). It was Carnages time to go

OT: I've had a blast being in this clan for the 1 year and 5 months i was in it, and i'm honored to have been able to lead this clan, and become apart of it's community that will never grow apart.

Proud
11wacsx.jpg
of The Last Pures