Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Do you think new clans have a shot?

Roman

Patience and Activity from the leader, would take a while to get to the top so don't rush it, become stable first

alek.png

---Proud Ex Carnage High Council---

--Former Events Team of TLP--

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course. It just takes time and dedication.

349f95v.jpg

Proud Leader of Chivalry, Rest in peace

I became Infected as of 12/10/08, and I refused treatment.
Proud Founder of Infection, number one at it's time

it won't happen they can compete with eachother like someone on the first page had said, i cba quoting it atm, they will compete with eachother but they can't compete with the stable clans who have been around for years, you wont see chaotic competing with a clan who has been on the block like eop it wont happen lol.

Proud
11wacsx.jpg
of The Last Pures

It would be tough, but still possible

Furious-Chan is a noob K-ON! Fan|I like Starcraft 2 and League of Legends ヽ(´ー`)ノ ~IGN both "MooMooMugi"

TBH, a bunch of possible leaders who want to create new clans need to get together and organise their own sort of league for a level range. Just to give some kind of competition then I'm sure one of these will improve and maybe start competing with the older clans.

Tom N Eto. 99 Range, 99 Strength, 99 Hitpoints Pure.
MostValuablePlayer.pngTomCartoonTEXT.png
Ex-The Hatred High Council.
Ex-The Dreaded High Council
Malice Founder. Something words can't describe.

bestf2ppker.pngpkvideo.png

TBH, a bunch of possible leaders who want to create new clans need to get together and organise their own sort of league for a level range. Just to give some kind of competition then I'm sure one of these will improve and maybe start competing with the older clans.

This

tLVAN.png
VEES3.png

I can Speak on my Behalf on the "new" clan Era. The New clan's [Ch Ex CD] Can compete with the Top 5 or 6. I know For a Fact Ch has beaten Eop and Cp and a few other top Clan's before and CD has done the Same. Idk and Idc about Ex. But Strong Leadership and Core Member's with a Strong passion To make it to the Top 5 its more then possible to break it and make a Strong impact. That is what chaotic is going for Slowly pushing foward .

watch out ;]

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

I don't think CD or Ch has ever beaten the top 6 f2p when it counts, on a saturday.

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

Still early days for my clan, but I'm hoping if the members are dedicated (which I believe they are) as well as the leadership, then clans like us have a shot

:thumbsup:

>>>> Loyalty Stands Here <<<<

infamousgetontoasap2.png

#infamous

I can Speak on my Behalf on the "new" clan Era. The New clan's [Ch Ex CD] Can compete with the Top 5 or 6. I know For a Fact Ch has beaten Eop and Cp and a few other top Clan's before and CD has done the Same. Idk and Idc about Ex. But Strong Leadership and Core Member's with a Strong passion To make it to the Top 5 its more then possible to break it and make a Strong impact. That is what chaotic is going for Slowly pushing foward .

watch out ;]

Last time, Cp cleared Ch 42/40 56/7

Last time, EoP cleared you, Ex, and Cd

Anyways, it's all the same.. you guys are new, so slumps are fine.. when you get older and you have a big slump like Cp, Fi, Eop, and Foe, you'll run into lots of trouble

#jocks

:dotfire:

While you're steaming over PW, I'm chilling @ school as top dog.. ouch.

No they all suck. All clans should close but mm foe fi cp eop tlp dp

I really don't understand how corrupt pures count themself in that little list. It's not just you, other members from CP have talked as if they are in that league, not even close. Maybe in F2P. But its nott all about that you see. Overall IR ***** all over you.

hotkeying.gif

I really don't understand how corrupt pures count themself in that little list. It's not just you, other members from CP have talked as if they are in that league, not even close. Maybe in F2P. But its nott all about that you see. Overall IR ***** all over you.

Mmmhmm :) How many Times do you plan on closing and reopening Ir pal :dotfire:

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

Drunk use your head.

Why would you keep a clan open when you are totally aware that it's dead.

Your just killing it more.

IR took it's break & now we're back.. nothing was permanent.

Oh ya one more thing, give your clan a favour and stop trying to include CP in the "list" you speak off.

YOUR NOT GAINING MORAL KID

l1qzo.png

Ever since CP's one massive shitstorm 50 member slump they've always been consistent and have contended with those clans. They've endured a lot and still **** on the lower clans that try to challenge them. IR has always had potential to be good but they've never really done anything but underachieve. I don't know where you're getting that IR ***** all over CP because it doesn't make much sense, unless your actually a ******* then I could see how you think that.

Arp-1.png