Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

This Got Chaotic

Duval

newchaoticbanner.png

yeyeyeyeygoodasthingyma.png

hhyy.png

sfb5u8.png

Monday, May 31st 2010

Ahhhh summer breeze long night's cookout's hot women Beer Good friend's a Fat blunt or Some Good Ol Fashion ass beating on Rs. Today was a day Chaotic stepped up on a stool and said "HEY BITCHES. I AM A ******* MAN" and you know what . i approve, Idk about you but i do. Let's See what went to Chaos today Shall we?

sfb5u8.png

Chaotic vs ir

2 Day Prep.

Chaotic Peaked at 42!

Well Chaotic asked Ir for a 2 day prep for monday as it was a holiday and alot of american's where off school. Ir gladly said yes and we made our sign up's and prepared for the day. Well ir and Chaotic got into a little flame war and they got mad b\c we left a pkri where they said they had 35 when we where told by a ir member they had 50 so we left. So since that Zo told Ir "the war is off" without a good excuse. Alot of Ir got ****** and massed up and came anyways. We respect that but doing what they did was. Ehhh. you'll See.

sfb5u8.png

Round 1

Start/End

Chaotic - 38/35

IR - 18/35

Alot ran to single wore addy or used Corrupt . Which we said -20 no corrupt no 1v1.

sfb5u8.png

Round 2

Chaotic 35/27

IR 25/0

They all camped in 1v1 and fought us there. Addy mains and corrupt was used in this round aswell. but before this round ir said they where done so we left seeing as it is a waste of our time to fight them when we are +25 and there in 1v1 not fighting us. So we left to get a new prep. so Ir says oh auto win you ran. :\

sfb5u8.png

Round 3

After this i just told everyone to go who wanted to and anyone that wanted to stay for the pkri can. And im glad i did. we all got bronze swords pick axe's and wind strike to fight Ir. Ir had a few mains and un Ir people.

Chaotic - 25/22

IR 26/0

- Video -

sfb5u8.png

-Picture's-

100531142531.png

420dcsa.png

vyeszwm.png

x5ca19l.png

w8ecs.png

7sz79.png

100601202110.png

sfb5u8.png

Im not Finished. We had a prep vs Cpr P2P and we lost 3-0 this was where me and louzy tried some new thing's to better our p2p. The last thing we tried worked better and found some way to fix the tweek. this was a building experiance aswell as practise. Thanks Cpr for the fun. just 3 round.

R1/R2/R3

Chaotic - 20/0 20/ 20/0

CPR - 20/13 20/11 20/2

sfb5u8.png

After that we went pking peaking at 32 P2P and ran into BearHead quickly Owning them we pk a little more kill some mains and then Find some dp pker's they prob had around 10-13 . Killing them and making some bomb loot. We ended this day with a 45 Ch Tagged Irc and a Few win's on our Belt's.

- Picture's -

100531181116.png

100531190705.png

100531190741.png

100531192543.png

100531193719.png

100531194422.png

This is why im Chaotic

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to tell you mate, real clans went out like 2/3 days ago! looks like you missed the weekend action lol. GJ never the less.

Sorry to tell you mate, but real clans don't make fake propaganda topics!

Gj, Ch!

We went out 2/3 days ago we just had some monday fun...

14wc5fo.jpg

I heard you spammed "apps are open" to IR...

Lawl why would you say that if u need to merg over and over and over again to stay alive?

Gj on ur "Monday P2P trip" :)

"x"

caller.png
ingamecaller.png

Ex-Leader Of Exclusive
Ex-Warlord Of We Are Royalty
Ex-Warlord Of Deviation

coming from you? really? we merged once that was with Df. you merged 4 times Fs and some random ppl now ur falling apart and talking mad crap........ where is your monday trip?

Thanks Taayab

14wc5fo.jpg