Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

30 def is pure

Lolercats

Theres alot of 30 defence pures, what anoys me are kids that get 31-33 defence by accident and claim they are pures, the hell you are

Proud Ex-Member of NME
Proud Ex-Leader of Brave Theory
retired.
Supporting Epidemic
cHIzQrd.png

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pure=1 def - 20 def, 25 at the max if the member has been in some clan for a long time (def got up by mistakes)

Main=20/25+ def, ****** up pures gf start over, clans that accept 30 defence are just in need of members and probably will **** up pures' clan for future, seeing as eop has some 78 in addy lol

Good luck FOEOP :D

I personally don't even like the sounds of anything more then one defense. I mean when pures were made there intentions were meant to have one defense. read a really old guide. I think even 2 defense is un-pure. Think of it. Pure means "To be pure of something?" or on the lines of that.

25 defense doesnt sound like it is pure of defense to me

nakamuz-1.png

QUOTE (`Mo @ Jun 20 2010, 02:44 PM)

1-4 def is actual pure.

5+ onwards is not a pure. you may call it a pure but its not.

thats done steel,black,mith,rune etc are not pures. they may be mith pures or addy pures but not pures

a reason why clanning got **** and pvp got **** its coz of these defs and noobs so rs is ****.

Quit the game.

i know this thread is a troll but yeah this

^Agreed. This defence **** is the reason Im retiring from this game, Pures used to be something special, now its like eh 10 is only 9 away from 1 20 is only 10 away from 10 wth lets get 30, come on when is 40 def gonna be considered a pure? Its straight retarded.

I remember back in the staking days it was prayer that was the contraversy of a pure def was un heard of.

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

^Agreed. This defence **** is the reason Im retiring from this game, Pures used to be something special, now its like eh 10 is only 9 away from 1 20 is only 10 away from 10 wth lets get 30, come on when is 40 def gonna be considered a pure? Its straight retarded.

I remember back in the staking days it was prayer that was the contraversy of a pure def was un heard of.

Don't forget that rune pures/zerkers wouldn't want to join pure clans.

Oh and E died because of MM. Killing us for 2 months because you guys only did saturday trips doesn't count for very much. You moved to wow because you guys can't handle the competition. My money is on keyturning Wotlk dragonslayers thinking they're pro because they are running ICC. Amirite?

Only time E and Mm fought in P2P when it was close to matched Epidemic won.

• 2 weeks later...

What does "pure" actually mean. Its not necessarily the real meaning of the word, its just a concept of having the upper hand.

Pure goes all the way back to RSC, where someone thought of a way to get the biggest advantage over the average player. It was accomplished by sacrificing defence levels for strength, then evolved into much more then that later on.

RS2 comes out and its a world of new ideas, hybriding, weapon switches (not just r2h anymore because of speed changes). The inventor of the "pure" concept didnt necessarily mean to stay 1 defence, the name "pure" was just attached to the character by people who saw it and didnt know what to call it. If you want to get technical, Pure would be strictly strength, range, or mage which we all know is stupid.

So why is 30 defence not pure? Because people with 1 defence say it isnt? Thats just silly!

The whole point of having a pker is to have the advantage, and lets face it times have changed and 1 defence isnt the advantage anymore. You can stay 75 combat forever and fight other 1 defence accounts, but whats the point in that? You have no advantage, its the same thing over and over.

30 defence is the new "pure".

ps: 28 defence is minimum level with turmoil, you cant wear addy so this is ini pure right? :rofl:

i find it ironic that this same argument regarding 20 def took place last year.

everyone should just get over the fact that this is a **** game next year we will all be rune pures

(well not me cause the game is ****)

just get 40+ def and join a rune def kids clan or main clan.

Proud Experienced Member of the Red Bus.
selsic.jpg

Theres alot of 30 defence pures, what anoys me are kids that get 31-33 defence by accident and claim they are pures, the **** you are

I am yo momma!

99 :: Range Mage Att HP Str Slay Farm Pray Summ Cook Herb WC FM Fletch Smith Craft Con RC Dung Thief Agil Fish Hunt Mine
42 :: Defence

lmfao ^

the whole idea of being pure is low defence, and hitting high as possible.

I'm 30 myself but in the process of getting turmoil,

so personally i feel justified getting it, but each to their own.

owenyaddogoyd.png

2rg259u.png [99/99] 2crx8ad.png [99/99] 30mqnmw.png [99/99] 2cwo0mq.gif [99/99] 2djt0xx.gif [99/99] 2m6jrx5.gif [95/95]

Pures used to be straight up 1 def. Then they accidently got def, then got 5 def. Then did rfd for addy gloves (13 def). Then decided 20 def wasn't a big deal, so they changed it to -20 def. Then -25 def armours came out and some more pures got -25 def. Then some got 30 def to get that extra bonus in f2p, then others got turmoil or handcannon for 30 def. The cycle will probably continue unless the pure community kicks out all 5+ def pures. But, seeing as everything is about the number of ppl you pull to trips now, that'll never happen.

Taylor_Swiftb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
I also agree with Brian's statement. I don't see the point in saying it's not pure anymore. Most clans except it as long as the person has decent stats to back it up. It's just how you look at the matter. If a level 66 with 30 def tried joining your clan, that's not pure, sure. But say it's like a level 107 or whatever F2P, maxed stats, that's a pure to me.

+1 on that statement.