Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

30 def is pure

Lolercats

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TLP just kicked foes ass in a p2p prep.

FOE can kick MMs ass in a p2p prep.

TLP supports 30 def.

TLP > FOE > MM.

TLP is still a alive.

If tlp is pretty much dead, WHAT IS MM?

Also for the first year and a half of mms life, they accapted mains.

I just proved you wrong.

Oh and epidemic kicked MMs ass for 2 months straight, and then we got bored, and now we took over WoW.

Stunting

The only reason TLP does better than foe p2p matched ops is because of their defense levels. Look to weekend performance instead of the once in a blue moon prep fights so you can straighten up that list. First year and a half MM was the only pure clan, so I wouldn't be talking trash about the clan that every subsequent pure clan that ever mattered modeled themselves after.

Oh and E died because of MM. Killing us for 2 months because you guys only did saturday trips doesn't count for very much. You moved to wow because you guys can't handle the competition. My money is on keyturning Wotlk dragonslayers thinking they're pro because they are running ICC. Amirite?

30nj3p2.gif

^13th'd^

The only reason TLP does better than foe p2p matched ops is because of their defense levels. Look to weekend performance instead of the once in a blue moon prep fights so you can straighten up that list. First year and a half MM was the only pure clan, so I wouldn't be talking trash about the clan that every subsequent pure clan that ever mattered modeled themselves after.

Oh and E died because of MM. Killing us for 2 months because you guys only did saturday trips doesn't count for very much. You moved to wow because you guys can't handle the competition. My money is on keyturning Wotlk dragonslayers thinking they're pro because they are running ICC. Amirite?

i dont get ur sigg

25ap5xl.jpg

MERRY CHRISTMAS

if you say so. i don't give a **** what people call pure. i would tear down 30 def if same combat

Mr Crabby

-------------

99 Attack / 99 Strength / 99 Magic / 99 Range / 99 Constitution / 1 Defence / 99 Cooking / 99 Fletcing /

Reasonably

96 Range / 1 Defence

Im not even going to address what this thread was meant to be about... just your stab at tlp.

-the prep we had with foe was 1 def gear, so your assumption that we only won because of our def is just offensive and ignorant especially since foe has their fair share of 20 deffers.. as does every pure clan. So hey, just tip your hat to us and say goodjob if you want to say anything at all, no need to try to diminish our win.

-we get normally get atleast 1 prep a week so i dont see how its "once in a blue moon"

- the only reason we haven't been doing as well as we would like to be on sundays is because of our ML size and pulls... recently however, our ml and activity (67 pull on friday) is starting to get back up there in size. It was under 100 people for a long time.

5cj9c6.gif

40nRh.gif

I also agree with Brian's statement. I don't see the point in saying it's not pure anymore. Most clans except it as long as the person has decent stats to back it up. It's just how you look at the matter. If a level 66 with 30 def tried joining your clan, that's not pure, sure. But say it's like a level 107 or whatever F2P, maxed stats, that's a pure to me.

It's a touchy subject.

Before I begin you have to realize pures were first and foremost pkers. Thriving during the golden era of pking before trade limit etc.

Now with that said, I think the people who are against 30 def are just subconsciously refusing it because they remember the golden era of pking when 30 def wasn't around at all, and when they see 30 def their mind automatically associates it with newfaggotry and PvP prods. They wish so bad to be back to the good 'ol days so bad that they refuse it. Hell, I personally want that too. I don't particularly like godswords and ****..but what can you do? It's a game and it advances. Anyone expecting any game to just stop progressing and putting out new content are just ignorant.

I remember when people first started getting 20 def, it was the same thing. Now it is accepted in the pure community. Over time I think 30 def will be too. Putting them in the same category as 1 def though? That's a little silly. Of course they are overpowered compared to the limitations 1 def has, but there aren't "30 def pure clans" and I don't think there should be. I think there is room in pure clans for them, as well as 1 and 20 def. Any clans refusing 30 defence would just be hurting themselves, they need them as a part of their arsenal to compete with others in rival clans.

For them to not have been considered pure I think that all of the pure clans would have had to refuse it from the day it came out. The first clan that accepted it set a precedent that a lot of pure clans have followed. There's nothing to do BUT accept it because it sure as hell isn't going away.

legendaryexbbp.png

I also agree with Brian's statement. I don't see the point in saying it's not pure anymore. Most clans except it as long as the person has decent stats to back it up. It's just how you look at the matter. If a level 66 with 30 def tried joining your clan, that's not pure, sure. But say it's like a level 107 or whatever F2P, maxed stats, that's a pure to me.

^

you will never know my true identity

All the clans who accepts 30 defence "pures" in their clan right now, should face that in 10 years they are going to accept 60 defence, THE ULTIMATE DRAGON PURE.

Tbh, **** all the clans who accepts 30 defence.

Good luck FOEOP :D

people used to think 20 def were mains, now everyone accepts them, if another clan except foe or mm overtakes them in their dominant server, they will eventually allow 30 defence so the playing ground is levelled.

OT: wat is a lolercat.

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.