Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

30 def is pure

Lolercats

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1-4 def is actual pure.

5+ onwards is not a pure. you may call it a pure but its not.

thats done steel,black,mith,rune etc are not pures. they may be mith pures or addy pures but not pures

a reason why clanning got **** and pvp got **** its coz of these defs and noobs so rs is ****.

Quit the game.

30 def has too many benefits now to not be pure

Furious-Chan is a noob K-ON! Fan|I like Starcraft 2 and League of Legends ヽ(´ー`)ノ ~IGN both "MooMooMugi"

1-4 def is actual pure.

thats done steel,black,mith,rune etc are not pures. they may be mith pures or addy pures but not pures

a reason why clanning got **** and pvp got **** its coz of these defs and noobs so rs is ****.

Quit the game.

Whats the difference between 30 and 45?

If clans start allowing turmoilers into clans I don't think it will be long until Jagex releases a new update which requires 45 def and it becomes accepted into the pure clan world.

1-20 is still my standpoint.

Proud Ex Council member of Carpediem
Proud Member of Intense Redemption

30 defense is addy daddy. its known as pure. could be a turmoil pure. a hand cannon pure or simply a regular 30 defence pure. Fatality is known for its 30 deffer's. Iv'e been a 30 def pure for about a year untill i have recently lost that account. In my opinion, why isn't it a pure. I mean, its not a Zerker, Its not a Main or a Tank. It can only be a pure =O

110128181546.png

1-4 def is actual pure.

Quit the game.

i know this thread is a troll but yeah this

vanmirpixelsigwithblack.png

I'd type a long essay, but it would be pointless. 40 defence is pure. (**** just got real)

45 is too y0

i know this thread is a troll but yeah this

If 5+ isnt a pure...I mahatma I? Last I checked he was 17 def. Didn't he start as 1 def? Did he **** up 17 times or just like the number 17. Explain please

otter.gif
hayley-williams.jpg

Who cares if its pure or not?

Labels...

[20:19] <``Karl> tbh
[20:19] <``Karl> you know you're probs never going to be promoted
[20:19] <``Karl> for the simple reason all you do is **** around

Hand cannon pure.. 27 defence

Turmoil pure.. 30 defence

Yeah imo it's pushing the limit. But so many accounts are buying turmoil that its a lost cause to still think you won't be able to get into a pure clan with it. Kinda just has way too many benifits for soloing + clanning =s.

Even though I admire turmoil accounts, 1-20/25 defence still looks the best to me.

[x] Group venge -- [x] Maxed Turmoil -- F2P retired

Starcraft 2 | Team Liquid