Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Mayhem Makers Smash FOE in a 1 Hour P2P Run In

Toxic SlaY

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Na Foe is a joke

I had fun today but was really annoyed at how many times we cleared foe and they just wouldn't stop returning cuz they dont know when to lose that is why MM is #1 :)

IRC Nick - [Derrick] Or [sI13]

Msg me On IRC if you need Help

tumblr_m1ntf75gDk1r91c75.gif

silent-1.png

Our members are dedicated, props to everyone that fought till the end. It's a shame that foe attempts to throw down what we've done today, but aside from the mains and Fi fighting for foe (Hi Cake), everyone seemed to have a good time putting foe in their place.

30nj3p2.gif

^13th'd^

I'm truly confused

Furious-Chan is a noob K-ON! Fan|I like Starcraft 2 and League of Legends ヽ(´ー`)ノ ~IGN both "MooMooMugi"

meh, whatever you say FOE we know and you know how you regrouped literally everywhere, and refused to fight us above 40 wild so you couldnt m****** hug the areas around BH and clan wars

Honoured Ex-Mayhem Maker 2007-2010
smd eop + foe alliance
@Ed|phantom on swiftIRC

pureclan.png

Na Foe is a joke

I had fun today but was really annoyed at how many times we cleared foe and they just wouldn't stop returning cuz they dont know when to lose that is why MM is #1 :)

This is coming from the guy who last week admitted that he was sick of his own clan doing nothing but making false claims of wins and how you guys crash all the time?

Lol

Our members are dedicated, props to everyone that fought till the end. It's a shame that foe attempts to throw down what we've done today, but aside from the mains and Fi fighting for foe (Hi Cake), everyone seemed to have a good time putting foe in their place.

Which Cake

jonjo%20shelvey_633580348871562500.jpg

It looks to me like both clans had successful trips. Where one clan may have thought they cleared the other, it appears that they simply returned from a different location and shifted their territory. The length of the fight alone just shows the quality and dedication of both clans.

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

from what ive seen of the vids just looks like MM chased FOE between returning spots for an hour, but really you cant claim anything on this as both clans will dispute it, well foe will dispute it, New "RAGE" Recruits on the case!

Someone had to wear mm gear, we saw you was struggling so we thought we would give you a helping hand.

giggedy gig gig gig

LOL we should help you since you lost.

nice slump

oh and btw #3 f2p i hearD?

lol no way i was there watching and sniping random people from both clans but it was definetely FOE that won....

lololol but I agree with Foe winning that hands down.

Taylor_Swiftb.jpg

GF MM :)

cleared u from cwars to bh, then u regrouped n ran up dwarfs were we cleared u aswell. then u ran up ne stairs where we cleared u aswell after a while of u hugging single line. then alot of mains started interupting our looting so we walked to single.

(01:20:43) <[MM]13th> so did u call off returning or did members jsut give in

(01:21:15) <Zany> we ran single coz of mains

*AFTER clearing you obviously* - well taken out of context though :P

i asume you wrote this because you returned after we had cleared u n left the battlefield with our loot.

..::PKin since classic '03 evildevilpy9.gif ::..