Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Looking for a Clan

Trile

Need a clan,

40 attack - 72 strength - 10 defense - 81 ranged - 44 pray - 73 hitpoints - 63 magic,

Gonna get my stats up before my p2p ends in 15 days.

About me: I have been clanning for 5 years, active, come to events daily/weekly events, no problem with returns, like to do fun clan events, and I'm asian :)

Join EF today at:

#clan-ef

http://clan-ef.com

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck Trile, you know what I would suggest

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

But if this helps i'd suggest.. dF, Mg, Adventus or TR.

I will look into them.

Good luck Trile, you know what I would suggest

I like you Inu, but like 1/5 of your clan hates me LOL

Join EF today at:

#clan-ef

http://clan-ef.com

what i wanted to say on irc before u logged:

k Trile just think how far cx has come, forget any little problems, when it matters cx is great and you know it, we are 3 weeks old and a true "lpc" think about it.. we can and will improve so much.. (cbs included as we already have)

You have had some good times in cx and have allot of good friends here, it will be hard/impossible to match that in another clan and thats being truthful no matter what.

Talk to me when ur online dont let me down please.

I like you Inu, but like 1/5 of your clan hates me LOL

Hey Trile,

I don't think its that CR actually hates you, its that they hate who you were with. IF you became a member of Carpediem, I'm sure our members would put behind all that is in the past and accept you as one of our own.

Good luck finding a clan Trile. Please keep CR in mind while deciding.

Proud Ex Council member of Carpediem
Proud Member of Intense Redemption

Trile, are you really going to just walk away from a clan that you've been working a month non stop on? We're a month old and already have the biggest clans out there are hunting us down and talking trash. When you see that happening, you know that means that your clan's a threat and that your in a good clan. So you're just walking away from this clan just because a few members are new to warring? I guess you're just going to go the easy way out and join a clan that's already been developed for months. Maybe I'll see you around on RS Trile.

~DaStabah

ripwy.jpg