Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Most improved clan of July?

Dax

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tbh i'm going to say CPR for improveing alot on activeness, We was pulling 10-15 to regular mandatory trips untill Sam & Jack came back from uni etc and worked there asses off getting events advertised scheduled and recruited. Now we are haveing 4Trips a week countless mini and preps compared to before, We are also pulling constant 30-40 on each sunday. We have grown out of the clanwars area (many people said we was only good in clw) and are now haveing enjoyable sunday trips compared to the past months. We are also comeing out this slump.

9av6ex.jpg
kkoke.jpg

hiooooooooooooo

Coincidentally since i was promoted to High Council we have been doing swell.

Just sayin`

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

we'll get back to you when july is over

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

Id say EOP, for the fact there now stepping up to compete with the clans such as FOE

However id also say TLP for the fact they are now going back into F2p and doing work, for a clan which was heavily p2p based for awhile, this is an epic achievement.

However atm, FOE would have to approve the most for the fact there were getting owned off MM for months and started pulling 60s in f2p, and now there pulling 100s in p2p, which is great.

To be fair most clans have improved alot.

User has been suspended