Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

PCT Slump

walli

Pretty disappointing all in all, i know my clan didn't sign up so we did contribute in part to the problem, but really our reason was that hardly any of the clans we compete with signed up, meaning it would be more worthwhile to be trying to get preps with these clans. I was quite excited about the whole thing but seeing clans, or 1 clan in particular ***** all over the topic about the defence cap and how they wouldn't compete because of it kinda ruined the whole thing.

Anyone who feels let down, we're looking for any sort of f2p matched or fun war, or possible p2p with the smaller or less experienced clans.

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you don't care about losing why didn't you just make it everything goes?

why didnt your clan sign up again? do you just rely on your def? thought you was a pure clan.

O.T this is ****, I was in CR and although you could say we was the clear underdogs in every sense was looking forward to it, shame inu's asian and closed CR. Seems clans like MM and FI only care about big pulls and image, pk comes second.

monkey.jpg

Nice job dropping out, Why is mark talking when this topic doesn't even relate to him?

It applies to the people of the Pure Community forum, and applies mainly to the clans and how people didn't participate so it killed the tournament. So yes, it does apply to him.

Believe it or not, it's not made for you to say how much better your little group of 15 year olds are a game than another group of 15 year olds. Yes it's true! :happy:

jonjo%20shelvey_633580348871562500.jpg

Absolutely pathetic if I may say so myself, all you clans out there, grow some balls, man the **** up and enjoy the game.

attackiconc.gif 60/60strengthicon.gif 80/99defenceicon.gif 1/1rangedicon.gif 90/99240wx9k.gif 99/99

Proud EX - DV Events Team

Nice job dropping out, Why is mark talking when this topic doesn't even relate to him?

This isn't your personal rant topic against CP. This is about PCT and the Pure World going slowly down the drain and the discussion of that, not your silly whining about some fullout only you care about.

Taylor_Swiftb.jpg

im sorry that IR cares

Zo, control your dog, on topic sorry for backing out even tho our site got demolished and we had to restructure the ml. :confused:

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png

Was kinda thinking yesterday when I looked at like topics about saturday.

Epidemic would of trashed all those clans, we pushed MM+FOE to try harder to get 100+ pulls week after week cause otherwise they were going down. Competition.

Now the response to this is just gonna be Get over it who cares epidemic is dead but it was the last main clan experience I had.

Oh well Walli :/

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

Epidemic would of trashed all those clans, we pushed MM+FOE to try harder to get 100+ pulls week after week cause otherwise they were going down. Competition.

Now the response to this is just gonna be Get over it who cares epidemic is dead but it was the last main clan experience.

pm

rwilhsh9.png
coolesthex.png

Now the response to this is just gonna be Get over it who cares epidemic is dead but it was the last main clan experience.

I just :laugh: ed a lot.

Why bother spending time setting up the PCT when it can favor 1 clan in so many ways?

You can't tell a clan what to use in the wild so why are we going to join something we feel doesn't favor us? Just so you can have some blown up topic advertising T-Shirts or some ****, na thanks man.

craig_sig_finished.gif