Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Inception Closes

Brian

Inception, The beginning of a new era in the "Pure World". A Low Level Clan that the pure community has never came across before. We as equal members, have proved time and time again that we have amazing potential. Our potential and strive to reach not only to be the best Low Level Clan, but to have the best overall community out of all Low Level Clans. We mainly focus on our community, and not just our strength on the battlefield. Inception is known for their great warring ability and strong close-knit community and that is what we aim for. When we look at a new recruit, we only expect the best out of him/her, not the combat level or the loot, but the friendly, mature, and positive attitude. I rather have 20 Active loyal members, then have 50 members apply on our forums wanting to join. That is just who we are as people, loyal, Friendly, committed, and dependable.

- Loyal

- Friendly

- Committed

- Dependable

These were almost like our guidelines that we followed as clan members. It kept was going and going and not to loose out heads while we were in times of hardship which we faced lots of times throughout our 6 months of living.

Lets cut down to the main deal of the topic now,

How we began..

Look what we started out as.

090329223128.png

090405215646.png

090502191727.png

090405214540.png

090406172857.png

Look what we turned into..

vwsbkh.png

090605214446.png

090624145910.png

090624163255.png

090621212517.png

090621153028.png

090621143857.png

090615175805.png

090624145339.png

We had some great times. All of our members would not stop saying how they couldn't thank me enough for keeping Inception alive and pulling us through all of the hardships and slumps we got caught into. I truly wanted a successful, strong, close-knit Low Level community and that is just what I did. And I couldn't ever be any more proud to say that I am an Ex Founder/Leader of Inception. Our members are what made this clan and community so great and I couldn't thank you guys enough. And Im speaking to the ones that stayed with me till the very end.

Lil Pea

X Slave 420

Storti1

and any others that I missed I'm sorry.

We have been up and running for almost 6 Months! We are known to be the oldest Low Level Pure Clan to date! we have been so successful that all the other clans competing with us either died, or shut down. We are all hero's, we proved that we can make it through any slump, any loss, anything! we can always make it through, and that is why we call ourselves Inception members!

We had an amazing run, We accomplished all of our goals as a Low Level Pure Clan. And I am just proud that we made it this far, I didn't really think we could do it, but it turns out that we did. This was by far my best pure clan I have ever led in all of my 6 years of playing runescape.

Thats pretty much it, thank you all of those that supported us. ;)

| Ex Moderator of PUREWARFARE |

nooo :'( you guys were pro fun

Proud founder of Violent Demise
Proud Member of Intense Redemption
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
intense.png

Damn, you were a good clan when the original ranks were active. You were showing signs of becoming the new Infection, wrecking most clans around your level.

Goodluck to all the ex-members.

35i2n1u.png

R.I.P Inception, You did very successful.

May i like to wish all members who are finding their next clan all the best.

And May Inception be remembered.

bjiq7t.gifCeejay

I Miss you all muchly <3 bjiq7t.gif