Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The Last Pure's Wednesday

Tim

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice, pretty good to see you guys doing F2P again.. and succeeding. I hope that carries over to the weekend. It brings a warmth to my heart when I see older clans competing.

:3

Warlord of the 1st and LAST pure clan - Mayhem-Makers.com
The only High-Level Pure clan that doesn't allow 30+ Defense.
P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

TOXIC SLAY

Well, My point is TLP is improved in F2P because Discepolo is guy who is ex-mm and experienced. He joined TLP few years ago then he got promoted to Warlord. That's why he is good calling in vent. Also, TLP is doing well spam.

Respect TLP.

Well, My point is TLP is improved in F2P because Discepolo is guy who is ex-mm and experienced. He joined TLP few years ago then he got promoted to Warlord. That's why he is good calling in vent. Also, TLP is doing well spam.

Respect TLP.

Discepolo's leadership helps tlp alot, but it's certainly not because he's ex mm, its because he has plenty of experience in both p2p and ftp waring and has time to listen to peoples oppinions, if what you are saying was the case and he took after mm, he would be running around eating pies, getting stuck in barrage dd's and str8 praying mellee in p2p minis instead of mini-ing with the best.

~ Wars Come And Go, But My Soldiers Stay Eternal ~ 2Pac ~

~ Proud Leader Of TTC ~

2r5yf6d.png

piratesjessejanine.jpg

Nice, pretty good to see you guys doing F2P again.. and succeeding. I hope that carries over to the weekend. It brings a warmth to my heart when I see older clans competing.

:3

too much mate =]

improvment though XD

#TEAM-WALLI

trololololo

08:17.39 ( |Honey| ) warmth to your heart

08:17.41 ( |Honey| ) rofl

08:17.43 ( |Honey| ) step outside

Warlord of the 1st and LAST pure clan - Mayhem-Makers.com
The only High-Level Pure clan that doesn't allow 30+ Defense.
P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

TOXIC SLAY

Great job TLP, ask DP for another matched prep, you guys have gotten a lot better since the last time we fought I guess :P.

Btw beast job vs FI.

Former DP Leader

Proud Leader of Enemy

16k146o.jpg

6-0 vs Green, was a delight

Furious-Chan is a noob K-ON! Fan|I like Starcraft 2 and League of Legends ヽ(´ー`)ノ ~IGN both "MooMooMugi"

Great job TLP, ask DP for another matched prep, you guys have gotten a lot better since the last time we fought I guess :P.

Btw beast job vs FI.

Could expect one the next comming week for sure. I want a rematch! =D

Discepolo's leadership helps tlp alot, but it's certainly not because he's ex mm, its because he has plenty of experience in both p2p and ftp waring and has time to listen to peoples oppinions, if what you are saying was the case and he took after mm, he would be running around eating pies, getting stuck in barrage dd's and str8 praying mellee in p2p minis instead of mini-ing with the best.

because the flame was totally necessary

vanmirpixelsigwithblack.png