Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

need new klen

Spook Jr

so today, trauma closed, im clanless atm, looking for a new home.

post suggestions please and tell me why i should join.

stats:

100717151928.png

and im 51 mage now, and getting 50 rc atm, getting higher mage very soon, and after mage ill be training str.

thanks

-hustla

when the power of love conquers the love of power, the world will know peace.

If you're training up your mage a bit, then you're fine to try out Eruption of Pures. We're the top f2p matched opts clan, fun weekend trips in f2p AND p2p, with an active forums, irc and cc.

If you have any questions, you can pm me ([EoP]Jonty) in irc.

good luck!

#clan-eop

www.eop-rs.com

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

#irclan #clan-cp #calamity #clan-eop

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

EOP is you're best choiceeee brh, we're the best f2p matched clan and rising slowly.

Improving quite well in our p2p game as well.

#clan-eop / www.eop-rs.com / eop_rs - clanchat.

2jhqs.png

*Proud To Be Warlord of The Eruption Of Pures

Well, Corrupt Pures is F2p based clan we're constantly trying to improve our game in F2p servers. This mean we focus on F2p for couple of months, and then focus on P2p for couple of weeks. Corrupt Pures is the most active F2p clan around with daily preps, miniwars and Pk trips. If you're looking for a chilled clan/community that doesn't give this game the seriousness that most clan does, try out Corrupt Pures.

Another thing that might make us different from other clans is that we don't actually care if we're ranked #4, #5 or #8. Our main goals are to enjoy our Pking trips and have a great time, which we have most of the time. Also we're trying to set a good image for ourselves on community forums, we don't whine about one run-in if we lose it.

Best of luck with your decision, hope to see your application for Corrupt Pures! :teehee: :ninja:

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png

Depends what you are looking for, you wouldnt fit in foe too well with the stats as they are.

We do however have a great fa system which if you are willing to train a little and work with will allow you to get a taster of foe and learn and experience warring with some of the best pure warrers.

Like i say at the moment you look as though you may be better suited to another lower clan there is plenty to pick from.

Check clan warfare they are always posting their fights.

#TEAM-WALLI

Why not try Intense Redemption? A clan that is pretty decent in both servers, and a chill community. You would enjoy it (:

GL wherever you go though.

mlmw0h.png
~ Proud Council of NME

R2qs8.png

to be honest, Corrupt Pures.

- Chill Community

- Beast F2P Events

- Working on P2P (doing pretty well)

- Last night singing in Ventrilo

- Tons of Mini wars during the day.

Wednesday Prep

2euh3lt.png

come check out #Zenith we are also a lpc clan like trauma was, we have a great community very freindly/active, and were looking for new dedicated members to help us rise this saturday we will be 4months old :) our forums are www.zenith-rs.com

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

#Clan-dF as you already know. We're a smaller clan that actively pks, has preps, minis, and overall has a fun community imo. There's a taste of both servers as well.

I've recently just joined Corrupt Pures. It has a great community, and I know that every clan says that, but with this one, it's like you instantly fit in with everyone else. The ranks are pretty cool, they actually talk to their members instead of ignore them like some. We have daily events, I literally had like 3 mini's in a row yesterday, and then a prep. It's hella fun. We may not be ranked #1, but I can gurantee you will have a good time if you join us. Come check us out, you won't be disappointed.

#clan-cp

http://www.corruptpures.com/

PM me on IRC if you have any questions, my IRC nick is Anthoni.

If you don't choose CP, best of luck else where. :)

#clan-cp

sorry to hear you closed tbh.. i was gonna app on my lower level in a couple of days once he trained up, as you may see by my recent low clan level topic

i'm sure we meet all the expectations you had for trauma, and exceeded, we are a top f2p matched clan, and we truly have an amazing community!

check us out, i hope to see your app soon :D

#jocks

:dotfire:

While you're steaming over PW, I'm chilling @ school as top dog.. ouch.

I would try Intense Redemption..

We are a great P2P clan and F2P we never back down from a fight.. We will fight anyone no matter the circumstances.. We have the best community by far... We also have daily minis and prep wars through out the week with also a Friday/Saturday/Sunday Pk trip. I believe we have a great potential to one day become #1 and we are striving for that. Hopefully you can be a part of that..

-www.rs-ir.com

- #irclan

find me if you want to app [iR]Junior or `Junior

jlVG2.png

tLVAN.png

#clan-cp for the best and most chill clan community

We have preps everyday and at least 3+ minis a day.

Check us out

Corruptpures.com

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

I think that Defiance would be the best clan for you. Coming from Trauma to a bigger clan may not be what you want. Defiance is a clan on the rise, they're smaller but they still can pull in the 20s for preps and compete with some of the bigger clans.

thanks for the opinions guys, hopefully ill get my pure back soon, as somebody hacked it. but i hope i get it back :(

when the power of love conquers the love of power, the world will know peace.