Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Ze Cycle

Matty

Clans do really good then slump, then do really good then slump, then do really good, then slump again.

I don't get why help me

#jocks

:dotfire:

While you're steaming over PW, I'm chilling @ school as top dog.. ouch.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We've already been through the cycle, doubt its going to happen again.

And we didn't just lose momentum and die off like DP and Fi, we had FOE and MM team us for a month, as well as having to change forums, half our staff retiring at once, and like 30 epidemic joining then leaving.

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

And we didn't just lose momentum and die off like DP and Fi, we had FOE and MM team us for a month, as well as having to change forums, half our staff retiring at once, and like 30 epidemic joining then leaving.

wheres the answer to my question

#jocks

o, it's because #3 isn't stable or consistent enough to compete with foe+mm seeing as both can pull 100 people out of their ***.

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

There aren't enough clans basically.

Lets use Eop as an example (soz Eop)

Atm I'd say they are probably number 3 f2p, they have a decent pool of clans that can give them good competition (Fi, Cp, Tlp, Dp) but aren't quite at the same level as them. So atm, they can get a fair amount of good fights at trips, this will result in them pulling increasingly more to trips. They will start to pull 10 or 20 more then the clans they once used to consider compeition, those clans won't want to fight Eop any more becuase inevitably (and especially in f2p) they will lose. This will force Eop to step up and fight Foe and MM, they will get the odd victory, but the majority of the time lose. With the combination of not getting fights from smaller clans, and not quite being able to compete with MM and Foe, the members will not have so much fun, and in turn pull less and less. The cycle is almost complete and Eop will start to slump back to where they were 3 or so months ago.

I'm not saying clans can't break out of these cycles, but it is certainly pretty hard - look how little the clan world has changed in the last year.

I don't know if it will play out like this for Eop (perhaps they will rise to no.1), it will depend alot on their leadership. But **** like this happens all the time, it's happened to every clan, and will continue to happen.

Usually it's up to the ranks of a clan whether a clan succeeds or fails. Three bad weekends in a row can destroy the momentum for any clan. When the trips suck less people will go to the trips. When less people go to the trips, but the clan is still forced to fight the same clans they were fighting earlier, they keep on losing and eventually half of the clan will just stop trying while the other half makes topics like "WTF IS THIS?!?"

This is the most common way for a clan to slump. Of course there are other factors like hackings, key leaders quitting, losing important wars, etc.

128250368099.gif

theres not enough competition once you get to the point where you rival closes/slumps and you cant compete with them you have to go fight clans that have like +20 on you, and when you cant win them fights members dont want to keep getting **** on each week.

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

Every1 just join MM and FOE so we can have like 200 v 200 battles.

That would actually be some decent fun, lmao :laugh:

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

It's because some clans get 2 cocky exemple Fi was able to take fo and mm like 2 months ago but they thought they could be #1 easily and eventually they end up not as strong as they thought so now they're slumping. Now eop is probably #3 f2p and if their leadership is being to cocky as fi's 1, they will start slumping 2.

yeah i've noticed the cycle, and i really don't see the point of clanning because nobody breaks out of it :P

#jocks

rofl'd

45w2jk.gif

If you want the cycle to break stop looking at the same 6 ****** boring hours a weekend that you all seem to run your lives around.

Pure clans are much more than friday, sat, sunday trips or could be.

If you base everything your clan has to offer on weekend trips then slumps or other clans doing better is inevitble.

Foe has never slumped whether you beleive it or not. We have had other clans around us do better and therefore time to time beat us, but foe.. ourselves have never slumped. The reason? we are more than a 6 hours a weekend clan. simple as that

#TEAM-WALLI

If you want the cycle to break stop looking at the same 6 ****** boring hours a weekend that you all seem to run your lives around.

If you base everything your clan has to offer on weekend trips then slumps or other clans doing better is inevitble.

Foe has never slumped whether you beleive it or not. We have had other clans around us do better and therefore time to time beat us, but foe.. ourselves have never slumped. The reason? we are more than a 6 hours a weekend clan. simple as that

so going from a point where you pulled over 100 to trips to a point where you pull 92 to a fullout and 60 to trips isnt a slump because you do some 40v40 preps during the week?

nme2p.png

I JUST CANT GET ENOUGH

For me when a clan slumps its basically what Fi did (sorry to use you as an example). They vanish off the radar. You dont see them at weekends at any trips, you dont see them pking midweek, rarely see miniswars from them or preps.

Ml size, Opts do not determine a slump imo.

Even when we have had smaller mls and/or not pulled the same as we have done in recent times we have always competed and always been winning.

So if you want to argue it some more than go ahead. Most people are stupid and instead of creditting themselves for how well their clan is doing they rather put all the credit to their success on another clan doing bad.

Makes no sense.. think about it.

#TEAM-WALLI

Lord walli has spoken.