Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

DeFiance Vs Zenith

xVideos

defiance.png

So Zenith asked us for a pkri... And we accepted .. Then like not even 1minute I see that "Nick" 1 of our rankers made a stupid mistake .. I talked to C0okiez and he said okay we can change the rules...

Later, it got changed at +5/-5 (Since Zenith knew they had enough) and 20def cap (it was first 1defence.. got changed to 20defence)

So Zenith hopped to our world with 34 People falled in .. And 1 of our rankers was 99% sure they massed and he went in their cc .. And guess what.. They just added him and closed the cc..

As you can see they just had randomers added .. There even was an HF member ranked xD!

100730125502.png

100730202132c.png

Look at the clan chat .. Yes it was locked...

Anyway we were waiting for them to drop .. But they just rushed us with 35 People.. We just went outside and got a fall in to Bh ... We knew they will go to PvP Anyway so we just called all our dF members and pulled a finally 25 people!

Watch the vid and enjoy it.. Because they are really dumb.. No organisation at all :P

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGGaMA1wupU

Pictures:

100730211823.png

100730211919.png

100730205807.png

100730205929.png

Oh and btw.. Stop the ******** about saying ur LPC.. Because if u can get 90s in ur clan go step up to MPC and fight us more often okay? Stop declining our Wars/preps if we ask you..

caller.png
ingamecaller.png

Ex-Leader Of Exclusive
Ex-Warlord Of We Are Royalty
Ex-Warlord Of Deviation

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

MPC vs LPC - not cool how you rag on them for simple misapprehension and trash talk them during the video. Lack of communication is always an aspect that many clans need to work on - It doesn't mean that they are idiots.

It was clear that they lacked organization and whatnot in the first place. Ya'll shoulda just courteously given a "Gf Z" spam and just booked with your free loot instead of rubbing their face into the ground PCR.

Nice try Zenith.

So Poe is rectified as cancer right?

Lol Zenith likes to take zerkers xD. Other than that gj dF u really doing good in p2p atm =D

apart from the fact they teamed with a huge *** team called "IV" just to take us down. not to good huh?

2lchhx.png

ok hf trifeca was booted before we rushed, and two yh the fact that one of our ranks added your scout to the cc by accident is ****** ill give you that, but you then change the rules to 20def because you knew you couldnt take us fair you then ddos our vent ddos me and co0kiezs and threat to take down our forums? and then we hopped to pvp for some fun and you team up with cpr 2 mpc teaming to hit an lpc clan thats really pro. my final point your competeing with an lpc clan shows how well your doing and not even competeing your teaming to try and take us out.

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

lol ok

1. U ddosed our vent

2. the numbers were from new apps that hadnt been added to ml

3. the hf guy left before we rushed

1. Where's your proof to this?

2. I checked your apps and your randoms, they didn't match up for the most part.

3. Nop.

MPC vs LPC - not cool how you rag on them for simple misapprehension and trash talk them during the video. Lack of communication is always an aspect that many clans need to work on - It doesn't mean that they are idiots.

It was clear that they lacked organization and whatnot in the first place. Ya'll shoulda just courteously given a "Gf Z" spam and just booked with your free loot instead of rubbing their face into the ground PCR.

Nice try Zenith.

1. I know you're mad because you're Chaotic and w/e. Anyways, tired of Zenith members spamming our IRC, cheating against us when we offer them fun events, and their leaders being overall pricks.

Sorry I killed your bank Taze.

O, gf Zenith, was fun L.

ok hf trifeca was booted before we rushed, and two yh the fact that one of our ranks added your scout to the cc by accident is ****** ill give you that, but you then change the rules to 20def because you knew you couldnt take us fair you then ddos our vent ddos me and co0kiezs and threat to take down our forums? and then we hopped to pvp for some fun and you team up with cpr 2 mpc teaming to hit an lpc clan thats really pro. my final point your competeing with an lpc clan shows how well your doing and not even competeing your teaming to try and take us out.

We took about 4 CPR honestly because you had around ~12 to 15 randoms. You guys added everyone because you were desperate to get anyone you could to come. I know at least 8 of them weren't apps, only about 3 of your actual apps came. Anyways, I call it karma for not cutting.

You're not a LPC when you happily accept maxed pures and turmoil pures. Stop using it as an excuse whenever we come kill you. We're not fighting IR 24/7 when we have half their ML. If we're doing bad by killing you, how bad are you guys doing ;$?

/msg [dF]Matt PKRI, ML only?

^Anytime Lawson

Just check the cc! you guys even respond to that! I mean c'mon wtf .. Normal people don't let 40+ Defence in Clan Wars.. But u actually didn't care ...

You just rushed us without the +5/-5 .. We just got ur loot in wild :D Thx btw :P

caller.png
ingamecaller.png

Ex-Leader Of Exclusive
Ex-Warlord Of We Are Royalty
Ex-Warlord Of Deviation

you cant talk this stuff about mpc/lpc stuff dF

cp fight foe and mm, when their secondary reqs are higher than ours

last time i asked for a mini 2 of your members said our levels were too high when your reqs are higher than ours

btw sad of Zenith to accept randomers, you randomly added an offensive leader to your clan, loled irl

#jocks

:dotfire:

While you're steaming over PW, I'm chilling @ school as top dog.. ouch.

we dont make excuses, its true they ddosed our vent, and ddosed me.

Its a game honestly just grow up, were one of the only few lasting LPC'S all we fight is mpc, congratz on brining cpr 2 mpc's to fight a low level pure clan.

They call me a legend, but in reality im just a big fat bbw girl

Nice try Zenith.

Nobody thinks you're cool with your perfected grammar and your Gandhi-like approach on clanning. We play runescape to smash Zenith's face into a brick wall and to stick our toes up all of chaotic's vaginas. Got a problem? No one gives a ****.

hsiggything.png
~ Proud Leader of Hazard ~

Nobody thinks you're cool with your perfected grammar and your Gandhi-like approach on clanning. We play runescape to smash Zenith's face into a brick wall and to stick our toes up all of chaotic's vaginas. Got a problem? No one gives a ****.

Bro you need to chill out.

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

Oh, And for the record, it's f2p. deFiance didn't ******* ddos any of you as you're all too worthless to get hit. If they did; it's your damn fault you let them get your ip.

end of; zenith pulled a pot, and even with 40 people you should take down 25 without a vent so **** excuse.

your vent was up; lawson and cookies didn't dc, get over it and cry to your ******* family.

My rants over####

hsiggything.png
~ Proud Leader of Hazard ~