Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Since Epidemic Closed....

Westy

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blahabahaba was the cornerstone of all future pures, just as Epidemic was the building blocks on which the pure world is now standing.

Which is ironically dying.. :confused:

[center][img=http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/d/db/Maine_Coon_2.JPG/800px-Maine_Coon_2.JPG][/center]

Too large of a Signature

All E showed is that f2p in this day and age of rs is all about #s or is to a very large extent.

Did nothing more than confirm what many people knew already.

As far as the clan went, very poor and weak leadership. Potential was there but wasted.

#TEAM-WALLI

Because Epidemic was the greatest clan in pure history, and everyone who claims otherwise is just immensely jealous.

Not that it matters, seeing as Runescape is an awful game and 99% of you kids need lives.

ownagemilk.png

#NME
Fastest rising clan in RS history
#1 MPC

Actually the pure world was way more competitive when MM & FI sparked the rivalry in early 09ish? MM & FI would be having fights in PVP during the week and fighting at least once on Fri, Sat, Sun no matter the opts. It was always competitive and quite enjoyable at the same time, we became pretty close until Awais or w,e ruined it. Shortly after FI started canceling trips then **** slowed down and then soon they weren't even heard from.

No offense to anyone but Epidemic only really pked 1 day a week... It wasn't very competitive over 1 of the 7 days of the week lol.

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

Actually the pure world was way more competitive when MM & FI sparked the rivalry in early 09ish? MM & FI would be having fights in PVP during the week and fighting at least once on Fri, Sat, Sun no matter the opts. It was always competitive and quite enjoyable at the same time, we became pretty close until Awais or w,e ruined it. Shortly after FI started canceling trips then **** slowed down and then soon they weren't even heard from.

No offense to anyone but Epidemic only really pked 1 day a week... It wasn't very competitive over 1 of the 7 days of the week lol.

Too bad that ***** boring and old, and repeated...time after time...nobodys catching up to you guys, get def

tumblr_m0kuye2P2Q1qiw6qpo1_500.gif

cancelling trips? they only cancelled a few p2p ones and mm were complete **** in p2p at the time (there was no competition in p2p, fi was easily #2 p2p pulling 45-60 with foe at #1 pulling 80..)

Alright Listen Up DumbFucks.

Yes, I Hormone I ( Legendary Masser ) - ( Not Mg F T W ) is speaking. [[ Lolz :D ]]

Epidemic's Goal was to become the # 1 F2P Pure Clan. ( Not P2P ) ok idiots?

Now.

I love how people are saying ( if you were so good why did you close? )

Well if you weren't so ******* stupid you would know...

The Leaders of Epidemic wanted to move on with life ( they were getting too old for the game )

Some people may ask? " why didn't the leaders hand down the clan to a loyal rank? "

Reason being... They only wanted to achieve 1 goal, which was being the # 1 F2P pure clan. So they wanted to close Epidemic at our peak and say "Jesus, look how far we came" being lvl 40s in mithril becoming lvl 60s in mithril.

Now STFU. your just mad that we were the first clan to close in glory.

tl;dr

Epidemic was the #1 F2p pure clan.

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

Nice reply

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

But what's more important in terms of why what is happening, is the ones still standing.

/thread

On a more serious note, I have a major amount of respect for Bawb but I'm just laughing at this, you guys think you're gods and actually effected the pure world. Good job you won some saturdays, when you closed all your members hopped on EOP and DPs **** and what I know only a few remain. Sorry your leadership couldn't handle the dirty rivalry against MM, kind of sad Bob asked if anyone else wanted to take over and everyone declined, really shows the dedication in all of you guys. Past is the past, would love to see where Epidemic would be right now if they didn't close instead mourning the dead of Epidemic and apparently think they're still the #1 pure clan lol.

Elder of FOE. Never outclassed.

4ca7e7011.jpg
Proud to have been apart of the Ownage.

10pdfkn.jpg
FOE PRIDE

Tbh i dont really know anything about E but was fun when it was foe+mm vs E+Eop... but i could truley carless whether epidemic was still alive.. sorry if i offend any of the ex-E

The few kids who come on their zerks to our trip either lost their pure or are old school and only get on for trips. These kids are in mith or addy...

>pure world

kind of sad Bob asked if anyone else wanted to take over and everyone declined, really shows the dedication in all of you guys.

I know I'm amazing and all but you don't have to refer to me as everyone.

/thread

On a more serious note, I have a major amount of respect for Bawb but I'm just laughing at this, you guys think you're gods and actually effected the pure world. Good job you won some saturdays, when you closed all your members hopped on EOP and DPs **** and what I know only a few remain. Sorry your leadership couldn't handle the dirty rivalry against MM, kind of sad Bob asked if anyone else wanted to take over and everyone declined, really shows the dedication in all of you guys. Past is the past, would love to see where Epidemic would be right now if they didn't close instead mourning the dead of Epidemic and apparently think they're still the #1 pure clan lol.

comeatmebro.gif

[center][img=http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/d/db/Maine_Coon_2.JPG/800px-Maine_Coon_2.JPG][/center]

Too large of a Signature

All E showed is that f2p in this day and age of rs is all about #s or is to a very large extent.

Did nothing more than confirm what many people knew already.

As far as the clan went, very poor and weak leadership. Potential was there but wasted.

Leadership.... You've only been in one clan?

Ive been in both, and to be brutal, Epidemic was lead and organised 10x better than FOE.

So to conclude.... Epidemic might be the most hated memory of a pure clan for FOE... but why is that? Is that because we achieved something within one year many clans have been trying to achieve for several years?

Discuss.

westyhottestmember.png
westysig.png

Leadership.... You've only been in one clan?

Ive been in both, and to be brutal, Epidemic was lead and organised 10x better than FOE.

So to conclude.... Epidemic might be the most hated memory of a pure clan for FOE... but why is that? Is that because we achieved something within one year many clans have been trying to achieve for several years?

Discuss.

its like this topic isnt one big troll

i agree on all points. you guys changed runescape FOREVER.

congrats.

:derp:

Arp-1.png

epidemic was all numbers.

matched opts they were terrible.

Miss the action tho

How's beating 82 MM with 84 Epidemic all numbers (was the first time we beat MM with 60+ people and almost matched). Basicly you're also saying MM are/were bad since you've beat MM aswell with 2/3 more and MM has beaten you aswell with a few more.

Epidemic just didn't have the lvl's + good stats (simply because alot of E didn't care that much about rs but just about Epidemic and warring -> f2p basicly) advantage as Foe did in matched fights (and all Foe have good stats since you're a p2p based clan lol). But we did try and make up for it with organisation.

Foe were the #1 matched clan. Yes it's true. You were better than E and MM in F2P matched. But saying we were terrible when we've beat you on occasions and went 1-2 vs you?

And Walli you're funny. I remember Foe camping bh stairs for hours and then claiming a win.

After Epidemic closed I've been in DP and Eop and they still weren't as good as Epidemic organisation wise and calm wise in vent (sorry goop lol).

heartline8.gif