Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

PureWarfare Promotions! [August 11, 2010]

Jay

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grats Mark on admin :D

Furious-Chan is a noob K-ON! Fan|I like Starcraft 2 and League of Legends ヽ(´ー`)ノ ~IGN both "MooMooMugi"

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

+ Global Moderator

Anthoni (Promoted from Moderator.)

BAHAHA ;) This made me laugh.

Naw, only joking, well deserved promotions in the most part. Good luck to all on their Trial moderation :) Oh and for those whining about Member Number, i'm 132 and haven't got it, and have been here since the begining as a helping hand moderating/supplying stuff for website. It's not about that past really, just mature members who are active and post consistantly contributional posts.

~ Frewin.

28jifcl.png
clawssigoneb.png

+ Global Moderator

Anthoni (Promoted from Moderator.)

BAHAHA ;) This made me laugh.

Naw, only joking, well deserved promotions in the most part. Good luck to all on their Trial moderation :) Oh and for those whining about Member Number, i'm 132 and haven't got it, and have been here since the begining as a helping hand moderating/supplying stuff for website. It's not about that past really, just mature members who are active and post consistantly contributional posts.

~ Frewin.

i was #77, dont know what happened to that account tho

rageface@