Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

PureWarfare Promotions! [August 11, 2010]

Jay

When Pure Warfare first opened, and Karl asked me if I was interested in helping him run a community, I never expected where we would take it. As the 15th member of the forum, with not many behind me, I never expected to spend several days reading over 25 applications sent in by active and loyal users, all who sought to advance themselves in a community they enjoy. I didn't forsee that there'd be a time when our activity became so great that I would need to promote 6 users to a Moderator rank all in one night, not to mention the multiple other promotions as well.

Karl, Omni and myself butted heads over the "Moderator Applications" topic, which contained all 25 applications and a single poll question. After reading through every application, looking back on every applicant's history and attempting to consider their future, the votes were cast, our selections were explained, others were bashed, and my decisions have been made.

A decision was made that it would a rash action to toss our new staff members into the PureWarfare staff; it's quite a change from being a member of the community. Rather then a Moderator promotion, the users we selected will be given a Trial Moderator rank. This will give us time to examine our choices, teach them how the Pure Warfare staff works, explain rules and how to moderate, so on and so forth. After an undetermined amount of time, these Trial Moderators will either become a Moderator, or will be returned to a Member rank (if we determine that they are not yet up to the task). It may also be decided that a Trial Moderator will fit better in the staff as an Honored or Senior Member.

Senior Members

• Drunk
  • Walli
  • Ded
  • MarK.

Honored Members

• Chaz-
  • Zany (Promoted from Senior Member.)
  • Toby (Promoted from Senior Member.)
  • Coz

Trial Moderator

• Sniping
  • Tyler
  • ROOT
  • King
  • Inu
  • SI13

Global Moderator

• Anthoni (Promoted from Moderator.)

Administrator

• Mark (Promoted from Global Moderator.)

Notes:

• If you applied but were not promoted, feel free to contact me. The biggest reasons we looked at to not promote someone was forum behavior history, and forum rank. We did not want to promote clan leaders to a moderator rank in order to avoid any biased actions.
  • If you were promoted, please contact me on IRC (my nick = Jay) ASAP.

emmawatsonjay.png

34rfuk5.png

(+`Obsession) jay is a legend

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It'll be cool to see two clan leaders with personality in the honoured/senior member forum. Also, I really like the promotion of Mark, I think he's been deserving of it for a while.

Oh, and Thanks guys!

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

It'll be cool to see two clan leaders with personality in the honoured/senior member forum. Also, I really like the promotion of Mark, I think he's been deserving of it for a while.

Oh, and Thanks guys!

Thank you , you too <3

45w2jk.gif

Ill like to say Congrats to Lord Drunk

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"