Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

MM "Slams" FO [Friday August 13th, 2010]

Toxic SlaY

goodfight, nice to have mm giving us competition again, guess the war gave you a boost that you needed

al though its pretty lame you ended after that and wouldnt fight again :/ bad place to have a fight also

Bad place to fight because it's not next to a return spot and disables you from turning on dragtoreturnspotsowecanoutlastandoutreturnmm mode?

titanj.png

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

goodfight, nice to have mm giving us competition again, guess the war gave you a boost that you needed

al though its pretty lame you ended after that and wouldnt fight again :/ bad place to have a fight also

Lol competition.. You've been FOE for 4 weeks don't start please.

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

Yep, weve sucked big **** in f2p recently. Not sure exactly what it is, but I'm sure it isnt permanent. Gj MM

-

I wish it was FI/Foe in contest for no1 like it was when pvp just came out. We would fight each other 3 or more times a trip and it would be epic fun, now its all about claiming wins and bailing, seems like clans have lost sight of the purpose of the game.

Yep, weve sucked big **** in f2p recently. Not sure exactly what it is, but I'm sure it isnt permanent. Gj MM

-

I wish it was FI/Foe in contest for no1 like it was when pvp just came out. We would fight each other 3 or more times a trip and it would be epic fun, now its all about claiming wins and bailing, seems like clans have lost sight of the purpose of the game.

We were out for about 1 hour and 40 mins prior to our fight and ended becuase ppl wanted to sleep.

IRC Nick - [Derrick] Or [sI13]

Msg me On IRC if you need Help

tumblr_m1ntf75gDk1r91c75.gif

silent-1.png

We were out for about 1 hour and 40 mins prior to our fight and ended becuase ppl wanted to sleep.

You don't need to tell him why we ended lol. He doesn't run our clan so why should it matter when we end or pk. He can continue to wish FI was fighting them but we aren't going anywhere and he seems to be upset about that.

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

You don't need to tell him why we ended lol. He doesn't run our clan so why should it matter when we end or pk. He can continue to wish FI was fighting them but we aren't going anywhere and he seems to be upset about that.

I'm very upset, very. Distraught.

P2p CW with DP (MM leadership presumably knew that this event would run straight into the trip). 40 minutes of pking. And I'm sure "some of [y]our members" wouldn't have got booted for leaving to get some sleep.

It isn't something I've noticed solely at this trip, in general...over the last 12 months or so.

Anyway, not hating, just sharing my opinions. Didn't ask for an explanation, didn't expect one. But ty silent for giving me one anyway.

Well done MM, better clan on the night. See you tommorow (hopefully).

Last post on topic.

~By slam ur baby (lol)

Pink is win

Vid is up

irofficialuserbar.gif

28v7lhy.png

Proud ex Epidemic member - RIP
Proud ex Destructive pures member - RIP
Proud ex Fatality member
Proud ex AAO member - RIP
Ex Chaotic member, facepalm what was i thinking
Proud member of IR
#1 clan hopper yo.

Was a GF.

100813184608.png

Also I count more than 1-5. Please update topic accordingly, and see you tomorrow.

Was the end of the fight, but the 1-5 Toxic counted were the few we left alive/didn't bother to chase.

Fight was a little far away from safezones, surprised we got a fight where we did. Was an enjoyable trip.

30nj3p2.gif

^13th'd^

never cheat never lie

NEVER DIE!!!

Bad place to fight because it's not next to a return spot and disables you from turning on dragtoreturnspotsowecanoutlastandoutreturnmm mode?

I love when FO turns on their return mode after we wipe them clean from a battle field, it makes for interesting PC topics when FO posts their edited vids with 1-2min gaps between them showing a cleared battle field.

NEVER DIE!!!

I love when FO turns on their return mode after we wipe them clean from a battle field, it makes for interesting PC topics when FO posts their edited vids with 1-2min gaps between them showing a cleared battle field.

Quoted for truth.

Was a fun fight MM, and thanks for it.

Glad we got some competition in f2p lol...

For like 2 months it was us vs hf or vh in p2p or chasing you around f2p all trip or eop fighting us lol.

Hopefully your win on the fullout gave u that boost to pull more to trips and fight us :D

cya tomorrow and grats on your win.

It all starts here; WWW.FOE-RS.COM

Join Today

finalownageelite.png