Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Miniwars

2chainz

Why do minis always have dung off and summoning off. People work hard for those to be able to use it, but never are able to. I think they should be forgotten about. This is coming from a person with 36 dung 39 summoning as well.

Def caps can be discussed, as it isn't hard work for 20-30 defense.

If you know what I'm saying, feel free to interpret it in another way.

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

Some people who are too lazy to train those levels/get those items feel like they are overpowered so they just turn it off

Furious-Chan is a noob K-ON! Fan|I like Starcraft 2 and League of Legends ヽ(´ー`)ノ ~IGN both "MooMooMugi"

We have protect from summoning for a reason. Let the ice titans rule.

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior
Proud Founder of Divine Brutality
Proud Final Member of The Rising
Proud to have been a part of the Reign of Terro

Summoning can be easily tanked if you know how to. Not always, as i said CAN BE. And dung should just be on. 15% from Arcane Stream and chaotic weapons. If people train to that they should be allowed to use whenever and whereever (speeling?) they like.

Well summoning can make a huge difference in a fight since at higher levels it is really powerful. Not sure why people always want Dung off since I personally don't think it is that powerful.

Chaotic long or rapier. Basically gives a pure a whip or Vls to use on other pures.

otter.gif
hayley-williams.jpg

I guess because pures are trying to fight back against Jagex's ridiculous bonuses? Also, it's not like the teams asking for those things off forced you to train OR forced you to accept the mini.

It's your choice, deal with it.

Quoted for truth.

It isn't set in stone that they have to be turned off, it is just whatever the people setting up the mini agree on.

Vim
|Tyler| - #Zulus
8818 person to achieve 99 Mining
ascreborn.png
Tyler.png

Omni was here lOL